Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,533 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen (14777 Views)

Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari / Jonathan Speaks On Maina’s Return / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen by bossrillboss: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2017
maina!!maina!!maina!!!,ao many times I call u??,mr run away oooooooooooo.
Re: Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen by BruncleZuma: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2017
Handcuff not tie?
Re: Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen by HtwoOw: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2017
NightHawke:

“I hide my cuffed hand in my shirt, so that nobody could suspect me and that was how I got commercial motorbike that took me to Kawo police station where the handcuff was unlocked.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/police-confirm-raid-mainas-house-handcuff-security-guard-gunmen/

If this guy was apprehended by vigilante or by the public and given the jungle justice treatment on assumption that he could be an armed robber on the run given the handcuffs.

Now the 'law enforcement officers' left him to his fate, to visit the nearest police stantion to get uncuffed.

Haba, is this operational procedure?

Thank God he is alive, he was not shot and left to die or on some missing persons list now.

This contry needs a complete overhaul in all spheres of government.

Have you seen police or sars hold Yahoo boy?

He does not deserve a better treatment, crime na crime
Re: Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen by philcz(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2017
HtwoOw:

Have you seen police or sars hold Yahoo boy?

He does not deserve a better treatment, crime na crime
How is he a criminal? does the fact he works for Maina make him a criminal?
Re: Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen by Unsad(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2017
I wish those myopic igbos with deluded sense of reasoning will come and say it's a tribal shii again. Idiots!!
Re: Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen by iskaya(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2017
Catch me if you can
Re: Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen by bedspread: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2017
nnachukz:
Look for better thing to use to distract us. Buhari and Co know the game they are playing with Maina.
LET THEM KEEP DECIEVING THEMSELVES
Re: Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen by gdayo: 10:47am On Dec 26, 2017
people here jus open their stupid mouth nd say nonsense about buhari..yea let dem jail DAT the if maina,do u knw how many people re suffering becos of lack of payment of their pension?
Re: Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen by gdayo: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2017
maina will vomit all dose pension fund he stole
Re: Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen by brownhawk: 11:31am On Dec 26, 2017
SOFTENGR:
Hope they found some fuel in the house cos I need it desperately.
me too.

Remember to be a brother's keeper

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen by enoks(m): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nonsense... If Maina de house na him EFCC never arrest am since. This is very lame from the police.
Re: Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen by debolayinka(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
HtwoOw:
The complained Buhari is not prosecuting anybody, now that he's doing something / now that EFCC is involved its another complain as usual

Wetin dis one dey talk?
Re: Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen by Primebuilders(m): 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Zico5:
Let's assume this is one of our iPod brother's house, we would have been hearing foolish and sentimental response like war against Igbo, leave our brother alone, 5% is not a sin and so on. How many times have u seen aboki raining talk or defend their corrupt personalities. But since it's in DNA of iPod yoots to defend any corrupt act, the have every right. A sinner I know will never go unpunished whether Aboki, Afonja or Biafra.

How many Northerners have you seen arrested since this regime​ . It's not to handcuff gateman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dapchi Abduction: Stop Your Crocodile Tears, PDP Tells FG, APC / SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother / The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.