Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Lights Won't Go Off On My Infiniti Fx 35 Dashboard - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lights Won't Go Off On My Infiniti Fx 35 Dashboard (1722 Views)

I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap / My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep / A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lights Won't Go Off On My Infiniti Fx 35 Dashboard by spaggyy(m): 5:04am On Dec 26, 2017
Experts in the house please I need help

The check engine sign came up, and I did the car servicing but it still doesn't go off.

Recently I changed the shock absorbers and since then the VDC light, Slip Light, won't go off, this prevents me from using the cruise control.
Re: Lights Won't Go Off On My Infiniti Fx 35 Dashboard by oluwaseunla(m): 6:02am On Dec 26, 2017
spaggyy:
Experts in the house please I need help

The check engine sign came up, and I did the car servicing but it still doesn't go off.

Recently I changed the shock absorbers and since then the VDC light, Slip Light, won't go off, this prevents me from using the cruise control.

Scan the car. The results should point to why the lights are on.
Re: Lights Won't Go Off On My Infiniti Fx 35 Dashboard by mayor2013: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Scan scan scan
Re: Lights Won't Go Off On My Infiniti Fx 35 Dashboard by sultaan(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Apparently your mechanic has done it again

Put things back together wrong
Re: Lights Won't Go Off On My Infiniti Fx 35 Dashboard by RealGucci: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2018
wen u buy a third hand car
id rather drive toyota or mercedes or honda
dan nissan
car has no value
electrical issues unlimited
gear issues
Re: Lights Won't Go Off On My Infiniti Fx 35 Dashboard by daisy1(f): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2018
Hello

Please can i get your number, i want to ask you some questions about your vehicle before i purchase.

Thank you
Re: Lights Won't Go Off On My Infiniti Fx 35 Dashboard by TRYGO(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Servicing the car, does not mean the check engine light(service engine soon)would go.

When you've got the check engine light on, it depicts a fault has being logged in the car's ECU (computer). You got to have it scanned for the trouble codes. That would be the place to start.

As regards the lights on display after the front shocks where replace, have you checked if your mechanic mistakenly stripped the abs/wheel speed sensor wires on the hub? Reason being that the sensor harness is routed through the shocks and bolted on it.

Check all those, and report to the house.

Regards,
Joseph
www.dxta.net.ng

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Place To Work Car Upholstery/interior In Port Harcourt? / Camry 2001 Aircon Issues / Mobil 1 5W 30 Engine Oil For Toyotas Now Avaialable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.