Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain (7336 Views)

The Nigerian Revolution And The Biafran War By Alexander A. Madiebo-pdf Download / The Journey To A Thousand Flash / The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 9:03am On Dec 30, 2017
DharmieLaws:
Alex good one.
Dammy laws, I see you!!!
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Nimi22(f): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2017
following
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by cbella(f): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2017
EvaJael:

Sowi for coming late. Who should I sit with sef?

Sit and let me jump on your laps.
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2017
Nice story bro.....i no xabi why pple no dhy invite me kum dis stories
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by baski92(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2017
Alexbrain:

Dammy laws, I see you!!!
baski92 don show
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 30, 2017
Following...ghost mode activated.
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by EvaJael(f): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2017
cbella:

Sit and let me jump on your laps.
Ur fat behind will scatter my legs biko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2017
badohemmy:

Thanks for the mention, although I didn't get it. Am here anyway. Please shift Queenitee let me sit beside Hantonia.

I've a very chilled Soya milk and popcorn.
Fire on Alexbrain, ur last story didn't disappoint me.
Baba thanks for the vote of confidence!
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2017
Jasmine4:
Oga dimi ooo....comman update
Is that yoruba?
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Oladapjoshua(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2017
Sitted since, bro abeg update
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Ahasco(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
Alexbrain:
My bosses update is here
Cc girlhaley creeza obinnau jagugu88li Lleigh xamster Remiseyi supizino ashatoda oma4u divepen1 Dr noel cherrybrown fiyah Ritababe Hfinest Evatryst purityval snakie86 seun oyinprince Austinblinks mainland mhiz dominique buzzboy skarlett cheeybrown iykekelvins bummybummy osaremnwienda cuddlemii lawlahdeh bibijah123 soleski01 Adesina12 Nastynic horlorlardey Swann Angelinastto empress101 Nmaglit abdulgafar4life moyakz Donswatter ojun50 zickyshey mikuz bartwale rachealfst psalmorado05 Nder abefe99 Tgirl085 luckymay aminoacid01 xamilola ice4jez flistyl yemike temtopy drjaymill pcicero labakej labellefille moonnstar mzdeee kenecaleb sixthmars
TheBlessedMAN Rashforrd Damibiz
Marvin902 ADECULATE Hollakizo Rashman578
Gucciqueen38 baski92 ftosino YoungestD Angelinasto YungTemy Olatex25 Dtobs rachelfst Babsopey lawal1470 hormobolanle lankyanni girlhaley missmossy olatex25 spinxytinxy skillful01 Divepen, Oyinprince, Preetiex, Frankline461, Angelsss, Bimberry1307, Cbella, Joislim, TemmyT123, Hantonia, Queenitee, Larrysun, Shewrites, Marianneada, PamelB, Bibi94, Fiyah, Souloho19, Ghostwriter, Kimberlywest, Evajael, Kayo80, itsandi xaviercasmir, tijehi, FortunateB, Chigold121, badohemmy, chrisbaby24, ladySuperb , tusinsola , smizel , sexy377 , MrCork , SleekFloyd , missmossy , Lolsd , kejibabe , babyface224 ,
zoey4 , heemah , ucheclub , jaytoy , HENSEXIE , Pureheart91 , KingTom , Nmaglit , oluangelkay , stardomberry , tonye72 , girlhaley , mofy1 , rachealfst and others
Please also mention me whenever a new release is out.
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Charlesdock(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
Okada man, drop me here abeg. This is cool
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by churchkilo(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
good one here
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Damibiz(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Damibiz hv Jandent....nice work man,Aunty Gucciqueen why u no tell me say u de cross enter Hereafter...na
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Good one dear
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
Damibiz:
Damibiz hv Jandent....nice work man,Aunty Gucciqueen why u no tell me say u de cross enter Hereafter...na
grin I forgot.. Sorry wink
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Damibiz(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
Appollogyzz accepted...happy new year in advance
Gucciqueen38:
grin I forgot.. Sorry wink
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
Damibiz:
Appollogyzz accepted...happy new year in advance
Thanks dear. Same to you
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 4:08am On Dec 31, 2017
EPISODE 7

Next, I went through a past-life review. Important events of my life were played in fast flashes right in front of me. I didn’t quite understand the significance of all the events that were shown to me, but I’m sure they were of some importance. I saw when I was just given birth to; I could feel the joy and happiness my parents felt just holding me in their hands. I saw the day I told my father I wasn’t interested in running the family business; I experienced the hurt and disappointment it caused him. I relived the moment I accidently killed the wrestling champion of Umudibia; I was filled with remorse and self-reproach wishing I could go back and just let things slide. I also lived over the pleasant moments I spent with Ego; it brought me great pleasure and filled my heart with joy which wearied away when I remembered I was never setting my eyes on her again, will never experience her uncommon love again. I knew this was already enough punishment.
The review came to an end when we got to the other side of the dead river. Suddenly I was aware of being in the most beautiful garden I have ever seen. The whole landscape was carpeted with grass so vivid, clear and green that it defies description. There was grove of large, luxuriant trees, composed of the same clear material that seemed to make up everything. Time no longer mattered, it was of no importance. Time as we know it a span of our life was a mere grain on the shore of Otammiri. Then with a sudden burst of joy, I realized that this was my real home! Back on the land of the living I had been a visitor, a misfit, an outcast and a homesick stranger.

1 Like

Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 4:18am On Dec 31, 2017
My bosses update is here
Cc girlhaley creeza obinnau jagugu88li Lleigh xamster Remiseyi supizino ashatoda oma4u divepen1 Dr noel cherrybrown fiyah Ritababe Hfinest Evatryst purityval snakie86 seun oyinprince Austinblinks mainland mhiz dominique buzzboy skarlett cheeybrown iykekelvins bummybummy osaremnwienda cuddlemii lawlahdeh bibijah123 soleski01 Adesina12 Nastynic horlorlardey Swann Angelinastto empress101 Nmaglit abdulgafar4life moyakz Donswatter ojun50 zickyshey mikuz bartwale rachealfst psalmorado05 Nder abefe99 Tgirl085 luckymay aminoacid01 xamilola ice4jez flistyl yemike temtopy drjaymill pcicero labakej labellefille moonnstar mzdeee kenecaleb sixthmars
Gucciqueen38 baski92 ftosino YoungestD Angelinasto YungTemy Olatex25 Dtobs rachelfst Babsopey lawal1470 hormobolanle lankyanni girlhaley missmossy olatex25 spinxytinxy skillful01 Divepen, Oyinprince, Preetiex, Frankline461, Angelsss, Bimberry1307, Cbella, Joislim, TemmyT123, Hantonia, Queenitee, Larrysun, Shewrites, Marianneada, PamelB, Bibi94, Fiyah, Souloho19, Ghostwriter, Kimberlywest, Evajael, Kayo80, itsandi xaviercasmir, tijehi, FortunateB, Chigold121, badohemmy, chrisbaby24, ladySuperb , tusinsola , smizel , sexy377 , MrCork , SleekFloyd , missmossy , Lolsd , kejibabe , babyface224 ,
zoey4 , heemah , ucheclub , jaytoy , HENSEXIE , Pureheart91 , KingTom , Nmaglit , oluangelkay , stardomberry , tonye72 , girlhaley , mofy1 , rachealfst
girlhaley OlufemiWhit arthur16 and others

2 Likes

Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by heemah(f): 5:51am On Dec 31, 2017
Thanks for the update
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 7:06am On Dec 31, 2017
heemah:
Thanks for the update
YOU are welcome ma
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Damibiz(m): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2017
Weldoh sir...
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2017
Damibiz:
Weldoh sir...
Thanks boss
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Oladapjoshua(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2017
Thanks 4 d update
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2018
EPISODE 8

Beyond the first trees I saw some people, playing and dancing to the celestial music that filled everywhere. As soon as they saw me, four of the dancers left the game and joyfully walked over to greet me. As they approached, I noticed two were men and the rest women. They were dressed in the most beautiful attire I have seen; it was beyond words. Their bodies seemed almost weightless, and the grace and beauty of their easy movement was fascinating to watch. The magnificence not only thrilled me but filled me with awe. The men were my grandfather and the leader of my former robbery gang; while the women were my mother and her mother. They were all in their prime; looking beautiful, young and full of life. None of them were in the form I saw them last. My grandfather who was old and ill the last time I saw him was now much younger than myself.
My grandfather announced pleasantly, “You are welcome to the land of the dead. Like you. We once lived in the land of the living till we came here. Everything over here is pure. The elements don’t mix or break down as they do over there. That’s why things don’t get dirty, or wear out and why everything looks so bright and new. From here we watch over and guide the affairs of the living. Ensuring the will of the gods is carried out in the lives of those still in the land of the living. We make thing down there play out as they should or in other words according to destiny”.
Gradually his words were fading as I lost in mentation thinking about how I was going to apologize to Nnanna once I met him.
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 8:04am On Jan 01, 2018
update is here
zoey4 , heemah , ucheclub , jaytoy , HENSEXIE , Pureheart91 , KingTom , Nmaglit , oluangelkay , stardomberry , tonye72 , girlhaley , mofy1 , rachealfst
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2018
THE SHALLOW GRAVE
by Alexander BusyBrain
A tale of romance, mystery, magic and the transcendent about Ego, a decent woman who has done good all her Life. As such, she expects rewards from the gods but the blessings took way too long and when it finally came, it felt more like a curse..
Is now available for download from
OKADABOOKS https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_shallow_grave_/17048
And SMASHWORDS
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/774068

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! �

Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Damibiz(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2018
Present sir
Alexbrain:
update is here
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 5:10am On Jan 03, 2018
EPISODE 9

“You are late! He is no longer here! He has gone back! We all go back after awhile to continue learning and reap the rewards of our previous life” he said. I was taking aback to discover he could read my thoughts; which means nothing is a secret here. “You need not worry, you can still ask for his forgiveness. Who do you think Ego is pregnant with?” he asked politely. My mother stepped in smiling and said “Son, it is not yet time for you to be with us. You don’t have enough knowledge to be here. You must return to continue learning…”
This was the last thing I heard her say before noticing that the landscape was gradually becoming familiar. Observing the new environment, it became obvious I had been there before. I was back at the evil forest, lying back down in the same shallow grave where I found Ego and murdered her husband. Nnanna was standing over the grave with a familiar gun raised up high, about to strike me with it and a frenzied look in his eyes. Frightened to the bone, I began imploring, begging for my life, asking for forgiveness and promising to turn a new leaf. At first, all my pleadings fell on deaf ears but after some moments it seemed my beseeching got to him. He paused, brought down the gun, leaned closer with his face very close to mine and eyes staring into my soul he said “I’m coming for you!”
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 5:10am On Jan 03, 2018
update is here
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nice one.. Keep updating daily oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troubled Series......the Best Romantic Story Of The Year / Trials Of A Drug Addict (True Story) / How Do You Deal With Procastination??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.