Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Why Is Soulja Boy A Star? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Is Soulja Boy A Star? (1068 Views)

Soulja – Boy Loyalty (album Download) / Zee-world Tentebo Kalamoko Soulja Drops Album ! / Lil Wayne Mocks Soulja Boy's Record Sales! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Soulja Boy A Star? by Kgdavid(m): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2010
what has soulja boy done to deserve star status? even by todays somewhat low standards this boy is some wack assssss rapper! i have never felt a single one of his ryhmes and yet he is a star. guess if u wanna make it all you need is a good video a good beat/producer and of course a dance named after yourself! its sad
Re: Why Is Soulja Boy A Star? by iice(f): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2010
Catchy tunes. . .kinda for the masses undecided
Re: Why Is Soulja Boy A Star? by sinistyle(m): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2010
why y'all on soulja boy's grill? I cant believe there's a soul that didnt feel 'crank that'. Y'all can say what you wanna say, but soulja boy tell 'em is definitely gettin something right. Kiss me thru d phone is another dope track. Free d dude, he deserves to be a star.
Re: Why Is Soulja Boy A Star? by rapjunkie(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2010
Kgdavid:

what has soulja boy done to deserve star status? even by todays somewhat low standards this boy is some wack assssss rapper! i have never felt a single one of his ryhmes and yet he is a star. guess if u wanna make it all you need is a good video a good beat/producer and of course a dance named after yourself! its sad

then why r u still broke and complaining?. . . . . . .  cool undecided grin
Re: Why Is Soulja Boy A Star? by ofokaofoki: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2010
SOULJAH BOI IS BETTER THAN GUCCI MANE , ICE T ,PLIERS AND 50% OF YANKEE RAPPERS. I REPEAT ICE T .!
QUITE ME ANYWHERE I WILL DEFEND IT . grin
Re: Why Is Soulja Boy A Star? by chiogo(f): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2010
He's a star?? hmm . . can't really call him that.

I don't think people above 30 listen to him, actually make that 25. He's only appreciated by the youth, which is expected.

Did somebody say "kiss me thru the phone" was dope??  grin grin He got saved by Sammie's singing, his lyrics in that song = pure garbage!
Re: Why Is Soulja Boy A Star? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2010
Because he works with Stars and also write songs for some 'stars'.
Re: Why Is Soulja Boy A Star? by ofokaofoki: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2010
souljah boi murdered snoop canine dogg on his own song in 'pronto'.  go and listen to it.  souljah boi is better than 70% of american rappers. quote me
Re: Why Is Soulja Boy A Star? by mamagee3(f): 1:53am On Apr 06, 2010
Ask those who consider him a Star cause I don't.
As a matter of fact, I think he's a Crappy, wannabe Lil Wayne using beats and wacky Lyrics and thinks he created a Hip-Hop Video.
Re: Why Is Soulja Boy A Star? by Kgdavid(m): 2:33am On Apr 06, 2010
rapjunkie:

then why r u still broke and complaining?. . . . . . .  cool undecided grin

im not broke.

chiogo:

He's a star?? hmm . . can't really call him that.

I don't think people above 30 listen to him, actually make that 25. He's only appreciated by the youth, which is expected.

Did somebody say "kiss me thru the phone" was dope??  grin grin He got saved by Sammie's singing, his lyrics in that song = pure garbage!

true for all his songs

sinistyle:

why y'all on soulja boy's grill? I cant believe there's a soul that didnt feel 'crank that'. Y'all can say what you wanna say, but soulja boy tell 'em is definitely gettin something right. Kiss me thru d phone is another dope track. Free d dude, he deserves to be a star.

i said from day one that soulja boy is wack and what he does should be given a new name as it is not rap.

ofokaofoki:

souljah boi murdered snoop canine dogg on his own song in 'pronto'.  go and listen to it.  souljah boi is better than 70% of american rappers. quote me

pleaze dont assault me with this indecent thing you have said! snoop was disappointing in that song but the first thing soulja boy said was 'i don't freestyle cuz my style aint free' wtf?!?! those r the kind of things we used to say wen i was freestylin at the age of 14!

mama-gee:

Ask those who consider him a Star cause I don't.
As a matter of fact, I think he's a Crappy, wannabe Lil Wayne using beats and wacky Lyrics and thinks he created a Hip-Hop Video.

for once i agree with you
Re: Why Is Soulja Boy A Star? by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 06, 2010
This dude is beyond whack, but like someone said, the tune is catchy. lol

His rapping sucks!!! damn!!

Skip to 1:50

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZZAjNQ7PoM&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Why Is Soulja Boy A Star? by googles: 3:09am On Apr 06, 2010
sad sad sad sad sad

buh i like him like dat sha
Re: Why Is Soulja Boy A Star? by Mobinga: 6:03am On Apr 06, 2010
ofokaofoki:

souljah boi murdered snoop canine dogg on his own song in 'pronto'. go and listen to it. souljah boi is better than 70% of american rappers. quote me

Oh my! This is where our enmity begins smiley
Re: Why Is Soulja Boy A Star? by Genuflect(m): 7:12am On Apr 06, 2010
The poster knows the answer to his own question. I no know why una like to waste server space on top NL
Re: Why Is Soulja Boy A Star? by Kgdavid(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2010
this thread is for discussion and if you feel that peoples replies to the topic are "wasting server space" then what is the value of your pointless, off topic, attention seeking reply? guess your brain is just a waste of "head" space
Re: Why Is Soulja Boy A Star? by ayettymama(f): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2010
lolz

however whack he is he is original!

he produced his own beats- and came up wiv those goofy moves!

nobody labelled him a musical genius? i dunno why people are complainin

i think for a 15yo he' was actually quite impressive!

yeee turn my swagga on
Re: Why Is Soulja Boy A Star? by Genuflect(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2010
Kgdavid:

this thread is for discussion and if you feel that peoples replies to the topic are "wasting server space" then what is the value of your pointless, off topic, attention seeking reply? guess your brain is just a waste of "head" space
So you didn't know his songs are catchy, produces them well and attracts teeny boppers. Ok continue wasting space nigba yen

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Deal For Upcoming Artistes In Lagos / Why Is The Nierian Music Industry Like A Cult:::::::::::::::: / Durosoke Video [download]- Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.