Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) (21041 Views)

Slay Queen Set The Internet On Fire With Hot Boob's / “with This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat” – Pretty Slay Queen Boasts / Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Over 4500 Fed Already (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2017
K
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2017
Spaxon:
FROM JANUARY TO NOVEMBER, YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE.
DECEMBER YOU PAY TRANSPORT TO GO AND MEET THEM....

you are doing yasef ooooooo
You, continue living in the city without landmark na...
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by Orpe7(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2017
All these people using this to scam the outside world for their NGO must have learnt it well from Sarakis father grin
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2017
angry this girl fine
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by plessis: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2017
Boyooosa:

He knows, he just has a priority
If he has a priority other than doing as Jesus commands, then he should step down as a pastor... .

Oyedepo is worth over $150 million and has 4 private jets... Imagine the number of he could feed with such wealth... the brainwashed people see nothing wrong and even call him papa.

Pastors are worse than politicians
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2017
splendid! these children clearly are starving sad sad! while these children are walking around barefoot, wearing rags and hungry, And the crooked so called pastor are bussy Accumulating weath and building Empty mansions.
i woun't be surprised that the parents of these hungry and poor children pays more thithe to the churches. And left there children hungry hopping that their fake and never existed Jesus will feed them. the lies sold to them by their crooked pastors.
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by effiong2017: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2017
MrHistorian:
sad
God bless and replenish her pocket
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2017
plessis:
If he has a priority other than doing as Jesus commands, then he should step down as a pastor... .

Oyedepo is worth over $150 million and has 4 private jets... Imagine the number of he could feed with such wealth... the brainwashed people see nothing wrong and even call him papa.

pastors are just crooked business men who are in the business of selling false hopes to Ignorant and gullible poverty stricken nigerians.

Don't surprised the parents of these hungry children pays thithe to the churches. while their children are walking about in rags, barefoot and hungry. these crooked pastors are heartless.
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by zionmde: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2017
plessis:

SHARRAP THERE
how much did the lady spend to do wat she did?
Up to #5million?
How much does Oyedepo spend yearly on University scholarships?

I am glad for the good works of the lady but to u I say SHARRAP!!!!!
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by Tecno66: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2017
Sara tole.
janzguy:
iFeed5000people is an initiative aimed at feeding and putting smiles on the faces of 5000 (Five Thousand) people before 31st of December, 2017 cutting across every state and region in Nigeria.

The iFeed5000people was birthed by Princess Maya, a graduate of Mass Communication, Nasarawa state university. The initiative was born out of the desperate need and sheer purpose of touching the lives of those who cannot afford a meal daily.

Princess Maya's iFeed5000people, is conceptualised to be in tandem with the ideal to achieve zero hunger across the land and more importantly in the developing nations of the world, of which Nigeria is no exception.

The iFeed5000people initiative is calling on every Nigerian to key in and fed at least one needy person before the end of December, 2017.

Facebook: @iFeed5000people,
Twitter: @iFeed5000,
Instagram: @iFeed5000people
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by shomutuski(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2017
very good innovation, she is a real slay queen... but make she feed me with this her Bobbi ooo. I no need food.
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2017
plessis:

Satan dey envy some of them sef undecided
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by coputa(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:
splendid! these children clearly are starving sad sad! while these children are walking around barefoot, wearing rags and hungry, And the crooked so called pastor are bussy Accumulating weath and building Empty mansions.
i woun't be surprised that the parents of these hungry and poor children pays more thithe to the churches. And left there children hungry hopping that their fake and never existed Jesus will feed them. the lies sold to them by their crooked pastors.
The wise one,where do you worship,your comment smarks of a deluded person.
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2017
coputa:
The wise one,where do you worship,your comment smarks of a deluded person.
i have made my opinion, it may hurt you as the truth always hurts. but it's still my opinion. your Approval is not needed, bite my ass! grin

I don't worship! i would rather drink own urine! and smoke ganja with it, i am not gullible like you! now go hit your head on a rock some were.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by miraclear: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2017
niggi4life:
This is absolutely lovely.

She must have spent a fortune to do this.

Anyways, If you give a man a fish he will have a single meal, if you teach him how to fish he will feed for the rest of his life. I hope she impacts knowledge to them as well... Kudos girl, you are celebrated

Hunger can not enter and another word enter.First Give them . then teach them to fish.That reminds me post only one picture... where U self they teah people how to Fish....mtcheww.....rootworks
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by sarwoods10(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2017
This is awesome, ,5000? No be small number fed by just one person, If 5000 rich men feeds 5000 persons each, and be charitable enough, How will it be?
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by plessis: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2017
zionmde:

SHARRAP THERE
Up to #5million?

how much does he spend on scholarships and how much does he make from defrauding the congregation?. ...

Brainwashed fellow
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2017
$ay No To Almajiri-sm. sad

May God richly bless the young lass..Princess Maya for showing love.
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by plessis: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2017
zionmde:

SHARRAP THERE
Up to #5million?

If 5 million naira can feed 5000 people, have you thought of how many children in Africa oyedepo can feed with his $150m and the cost of his 4 private jets?

Je ki ori e pe.....

Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by ensamy(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2017
Without the poor she can't do this kindness.
That's why it's good to always have the poor
around so kindness will be visible. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by OKorowanta: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nice gesture
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by coputa(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:
i have made my opinion, it may hurt you as the truth always hurts. but it's still my opinion. your Approval is not needed, bite my ass! grin

I don't worship! i would rather drink own urine! and smoke ganja with it, i am not gullible like you! now go hit your head on a rock some were.
By smoking Ganja and drinking Urine own urine suggests you needed help.
Can you please tell me the reason why don't worship,you may convince me to your school of thought.
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
coputa:
By smoking Ganja and drinking Urine own urine suggests you needed help.
Can you please tell me the reason why don't worship,you may convince me to your school of thought.
i can do what the heck! i like, you don't get it! do you? grin
i don't need your Approval!! i don't have to worship, i do not subscribe to Religious fictions, and fairytales.

Atleast, now that you have Appointed yourself my doctor and psychiatric and confirmed that i need help, what are your prescriptions? perhaps some religious healing in your place of worship? grin grin grin
And why would you need convincing to my school of thought if you think i need help? perhaps you would like to try ganja smoking.
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by coputa(m): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:
i can do what the heck! i like, you don't get it! do you? grin
i don't need your Approval!! i don't have to worship, i do not subscribe to Religious fictions, and fairytales.

Atleast, now that you have Appointed yourself my doctor and psychiatric and confirmed that i need help, what are your prescriptions? perhaps some religious healing in your place of worship? grin grin grin
And why would you need convincing to my school of thought if you think i need help? perhaps you would like to try ganja smoking.
Someone just told me that Rastafarian is a religion.
Notable people belongs,like bob marley,peter tosh,emperor salaisihai just to mention a few.they all smoke ganja.
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
coputa:
Someone just told me that Rastafarian is a religion.
Notable people belongs,like bob marley,peter tosh,emperor salaisihai just to mention a few.they all smoke ganja.
well.. ask him if people who sniff cocaine, take painkillers smoke cigars and drink beer also belong to a religion?
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by Baso2019: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Only in the North, you can't get such a large congregation of hungry people down south......
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by coputa(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:
well.. ask him if people who sniff cocaine, smoke cigars and drink beer also belong to a religion?
Yes,I asked him,he said they are foolish,sorry,free thinkers
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
coputa:
Yes,I asked him,he said they are foolish,sorry,free thinkers
No problem! it is his opinion, his allowed an opinion, his approval is not needed, i know a lot of intelligent poeple, more intelligent than your friend as it Appears and they drink beer,, sniff cocaine, smoke cigar and ganja! grin
i consider my Doctor and surgeon who has done numerous kidney and hearts plants operations highly intelligent, maybe even a genius and he drinks beer and smokes ganja ! grin I know! because i sell it to him grin Anything else you want to rant about or lecture me on? grin
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by Martin0(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:
No problem! it is his opinion, his allowed an opinion, his approval is not needed, i know a lot of intelligent poeple, more intelligent than your friend as it Appears and they drink beer,, sniff cocaine, smoke cigar and ganja! grin
i consider my Doctor and surgeon who has operated on kidney and hearts plants highly intelligent maybe even a genius and he drinks beer and smokes ganja ! grin I know! because i sell it to him grin Anything else you want to rant about or lecture me on? grin

Wait oo u still dey sell ganja?grin
Re: Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Wait oo u still dey sell ganja?grin
you wan buy? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (photos) / Naomi Campbell Is Capble Of Taking Jay Z From Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.