Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Buhari Is A Complete Failure. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Complete Failure. (2626 Views)

Buhari Is An Unmitigated Disaster, Complete Failure - Eze Odimegwu / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in / Buhari Is A Complete Failure, Fascist – Balarabe Musa Lambasts Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by mohlanforex: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
you may call him failure, but base on logistic BUHARI IS A DISASTER.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by doingood: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
Its only Aisha buhari that knows her husband has failed. Buhari is too dull to know he has failed us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by surgical: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
with this level of incompetence, now imagine giving him a second term , then that chinua Achebe's book, there was a country will be an apt description of what would happened to the country, because Nigerian elected leaders are known to work only in first tenure and go to sleep in their second tenure, so if bubu Is this clueless in his first tenure. sending to daura in 2019 is a collective task that must be done in the interest of our wellbeing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by Beress(m): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
Buhari is a monumental disaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
Since when has the opinion of the 5% pigs and idiots have any influence on anything that goes on in the country? You losers are nothing. We will bury you
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by RadicalTrump: 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
GoroTango:
Since when has the opinion of the 5% pigs and idiots have any influence on anything that goes on in the country? You losers are nothing. We will bury you

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by DLondonboiy: 5:42am On Dec 27, 2017
surgical:
with this level of incompetence, now imagine giving him a second term , then that chinua Achebe's book, there was a country will be an apt description of what would happened to the country, because Nigerian elected leaders are known to work only in first tenure and go to sleep in their second tenure, so if bubu Is this clueless in his first tenure. sending to daura in 2019 is a collective task that must be done in the interest of our wellbeing.

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by ashjay001(m): 6:18am On Dec 27, 2017
gringringrin

U'll mouthing off here, I hope u av ur PVCs? Cos, u'll end up d failure, if u dont get to vote him out!

gringringrin

Supposedly, grown men n women writing thrash? U cant even dignify urselves by signing a petition!

gringringrin
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by DLondonboiy: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2017
mohlanforex:
you may call him failure, but base on logistic BUHARI IS A DISASTER.

I swear..
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by smartograpy(m): 8:13am On Dec 27, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Im sure he is one of the last remaining zombies here...
After being thirsty for decades, even a sour drink can quench the thirst. After eating sour Muroho for decades, even wild Occra is considered a delicacy
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by Saaruman(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2017
Buhari d vegetable is not just a chronic failure, the dullard is a natural disaster!
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by DLondonboiy: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2017
smartograpy:
After being thirsty for decades, even a sour drink can quench the thirst. After eating sour Muroho for decades, even wild Occra is considered a delicacy

Buhari should simply take the country back to where he met it...Nigerians were better off
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by smartograpy(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2017
Buhari is not a failure he is a very successful man

We the younger generation should always pray that we become a force to reckon with and we should be successful as he is
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by debuscket(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2017
Where failures stand, Buhari outstands
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by DLondonboiy: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2017
smartograpy:

We the younger generation should always pray that we become a force to reckon with and we should be successful as he is

When we say Buhari is a failure don't get it twisted...
Ofcourse he maybe a sucessful husband and a sucessful father, afterall he trained all his children and sent them to good schools abroad.
But he is a failure in the area of leadership, governance, economy, management, sincerity etc. He is not even a sucesful business man.
That Buhari is a sucess in the other room...does not mean he is not a failure.
Buhari is at best, a failure...
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by smartograpy(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Buhari should simply take the country back to where he met it...Nigerians were better off
We Buhari collected the mantle the economy was already in recession don't pretend as if you don't know that

Don't pretend that don't know that the previous administration looted the economy dry

What do you expect from an economy that was gang raped for 16 solid years?

The PDP have no future ambition for this nation during their reign

As for me I am not disappointed in Buhari
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by DLondonboiy: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2017
debuscket:
Where failures stand, Buhari outstands

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by DLondonboiy: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2017
smartograpy:
We Buhari collected the mantle the economy was already in recession don't pretend as if you don't know that

Don't pretend that don't know that the previous administration looted the economy dry

What do you expect from an economy that was gang raped for 16 solid years?

The PDP have no future ambition for this nation during their reign

As for me I am not disappointed in Buhari

I guess the country was also already in recession when Buhari took over in "83.
Oga, make Buhari the president of America and he would take them into recession in 18months.

What you don't have, you can't give.

A bad tree cannot produce good fruits.

Buhari is a complete failure.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2017
smartograpy:

Don't make st.upid comments on public fora

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2017
surgical:

The man will complete the destruction of Nigeria of allowed to continue
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2017
smartograpy:
You are not getting my point dude
I said we should not pin all our problems on political leaders though they have their own faults
It is totally unfair blaming Buhari on the oil scarcity forgetting the fact that the marketer played a big role in it.
Buhari is not a magical you cant expect him to fix the problem of about 50 years in four years.
I can't call a man that fought Boko haram and conquered them a failure
I cant call a man who is fighting corruption a failure
So Buhari is not a failure, if he failed you he has not fail me
Now to my question. What role have you performed as a citizen and a youth in building a better country?

Dude! dd u say Bokoharam has been defeated? seems u not in Naija. ve u not heard of the 1 billion or million dollar dats being borrowed to fight boko
dd u say bubu s fighting corruption? who has been convicted since the noise of fighting corruption started.
Dude bubu is bereft of ideas of governing this country.
He is a failure bro. pls don't support a failure
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by babajeje123(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2017
DLondonboiy:

When we say Buhari is a failure don't get it twisted...
Ofcourse he maybe a sucessful husband and a sucessful father, afterall he trained all his children and sent them to good schools abroad.
But he is a failure in the area of leadership, governance, economy, management, sincerity etc. He is not even a sucesful business man.
That Buhari is a sucess in the other room...does not mean he is not a failure.
Buhari is at best, a failure...
Simply put, he is a failure as Nigeria's president
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by Agimor(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2017
Buhari epitomises failure... A complete failure he is...
Re: Buhari Is A Complete Failure. by Alashi(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2017
smartograpy:
You are not getting my point dude
I said we should not pin all our problems on political leaders though they have their own faults
It is totally unfair blaming Buhari on the oil scarcity forgetting the fact that the marketer played a big role in it.
Buhari is not a magical you cant expect him to fix the problem of about 50 years in four years.
I can't call a man that fought Boko haram and conquered them a failure
I cant call a man who is fighting corruption a failure
So Buhari is not a failure, if he failed you he has not fail me
Now to my question. What role have you performed as a citizen and a youth in building a better country?
it is so convinient to blame the next person. in my opinion he has not done enough to merit a clap but what have we as individuals done in our quest to change our situations? i can now understand what he meant when he promised to employ millions of people during his time as president. no offence intended.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc Ward Congress In Rivers State Go Bloody As Ameachi & Magnus Supporters Fight / President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems / I Was Deceived To Run For Presidency ~ Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.