Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

She Said I MUST Marry Her B4 2018 Runs Out Or Risk Losing Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I MUST Marry Her B4 2018 Runs Out Or Risk Losing Her (856 Views)

Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate / My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I MUST Marry Her B4 2018 Runs Out Or Risk Losing Her by cashcity: 10:54am On Dec 26, 2017
My 5yrs relationship is about to hit the rock because of economy situation of our country Nigeria.
Yes I said 5yrs, though it may seems long but it all started when she just finished secondary school and I was just in 200level in higher institution. She stayed about 3 years at home b4 securing admission to Polytechnic and now in ND2.
My lovely fiance is just 22yrs old but it seems that the pressure of getting married is already hitting her hard, even harder than ladies at 30s.
It all started just yesterday when I called her to exchange pleasantries just like anybody else that is celebrating Xmas and was confronted with the saddest pressure and condition of my life.
In her statement after asking about her parents and wishing them happy Xmas that she told me that she receives at least one suitor every month for marriage proposals and infact three men have already come to see her parents in village this Xmas and she rejected them.
My lovely honey is too beautiful that If I uploads her pics here on nairaland and attach her phone number that THERE WILL BE NO MAN that stumbled on her pics that wunt call to toast her even if he is a reverend father.
I graduated 2yrs ago but it has been difficult for me to pin down a stable job in lagos due to the contract terms (we stops work when contract finishes and resumes when contract is renewed without pay ).
Now she has given me dis new year of 2018 as final chance that I will have to put everything in order and come to marry her.
I told her that if she know what I'm going to be by ending of 2018 that she should tell me so dat I can make adjustments in order not to remain like this and possibly get her married. We laughed over it and she assured me that she love me so much and she can't ever get used to or imagine not been with me.
My pals I'm in serious emotional stress right now , cudnt sleep last night cos I know she is serious with this year.
I'm currently 28yrs and have lots of things to put in place b4 thinking about settling down.
Yes one yr is still much to hit the millions if God's favour locates me but thinking how life will be if I didn't meet up to expectations.
I dnt knw if I should let her pick one of the suitors cos I too plan to stabilize my finance b4 walking her down the Isle which maybe in 3yrs coming.
Re: She Said I MUST Marry Her B4 2018 Runs Out Or Risk Losing Her by darkenkach(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2017
Let her go.

1 Like

Re: She Said I MUST Marry Her B4 2018 Runs Out Or Risk Losing Her by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2017
If she really wants to settle down, you have to let her pick one of her suitors and marry, you won't be ready in the next 3years, am quite sure you don't expect her to wait for you and which is very obvious she won't wait anyway.

There is time in a woman's life when she has numerous suitors.
Re: She Said I MUST Marry Her B4 2018 Runs Out Or Risk Losing Her by fellowman: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2017
there's another guy pressuring her to marry, so if you can't then loose her.
Re: She Said I MUST Marry Her B4 2018 Runs Out Or Risk Losing Her by dollyjoy(f): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2017
At a stage like this,I can only wish you well.. Just know it's not the end of the world sha,you will be fine. smiley

2 Likes

Re: She Said I MUST Marry Her B4 2018 Runs Out Or Risk Losing Her by anochuko01(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2017
OP, marrying a girl of 22 years is a total risk.
why? most of them still don't have a reason for their existence. their true colour hasn't come out yet.
be careful....

4 Likes

Re: She Said I MUST Marry Her B4 2018 Runs Out Or Risk Losing Her by cashcity: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2017
dollyjoy:
At a stage like this,I can only wish you well.. Just know it's not the end of the world sha,you will be fine. smiley

Thanks for ur kind words. I'm already tying my heart with rubber band gradually incase if I gets chatered by her, so dat I can have pieces to put together again. I know it's extremely difficult cos getting married dat soon is not a possibility.
Re: She Said I MUST Marry Her B4 2018 Runs Out Or Risk Losing Her by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
This one never wake up sef.move d phuck on.
Na marriage dem dey use threaten u sef for dis day and age.mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I MUST Marry Her B4 2018 Runs Out Or Risk Losing Her by Oyebee91(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
cry embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: She Said I MUST Marry Her B4 2018 Runs Out Or Risk Losing Her by saidubaba: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Life goes on, just prepare your for the shock of your life cos marriage is not a easy task one can dazzle in without proper planning.
Re: She Said I MUST Marry Her B4 2018 Runs Out Or Risk Losing Her by SIaye: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Trust me. She is already someone, someone more with more potentials, you are just the back up plan now.

I will advise you not to marry her.

1 Like

Re: She Said I MUST Marry Her B4 2018 Runs Out Or Risk Losing Her by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
Those who are saying he should let her go just like that know nothing about being genuinely emotionally attached to someone. If this guy is fulfilling her financial needs to a good extent, even if he says the marriage would take place in five years from now, she would wait. Lack of money(at least something) can ruin a happy relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Can You Really Do This / Watch Nollywood Blockbusters On Your Mobile!!! / When She Is A Good Girl But Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.