Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It (1886 Views)

Afa Divination ( Igba Afa In Igbo ) / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Bester44:

Well, I will agree that I have not met a true celestial prophet.
There lots of true prophets I can vet my life on....

Do you know that Pentecostals Church's now have the highest numbers of occultic pastors and prophets....People focus more on the bad seeds in Celestial ignoring the Good ones cos they are easy to blame cos they are always in white and easy to point out....

Personally I believe Your gift is not activated by Christ Jesus ,not a gift of Holy Spirit ...Everyone is born with a gift yes but for it to manifest you need the holy spirit but sometimes even Devil can give you a gift and activate it...Before you can truely vouch that ur Gift is from God you need to destroy that Evil foundation, that's where deliverance comes in...you Must become a new man like in EPH 4: 21-25...I would have ask you to go for sanctification which would have helped alot

1 Like

Re: My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It by analize701: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

Fixed that for you Tithing is 10% period. The only amount that tithing is, one tenth of something Tithe is neither less nor more than 10% Whenever you give more than 10%, it ceases to be tithe 1% - 9.99% and 10.001% -100% giving is not tithing
I know
Re: My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It by MuttleyLaff: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
analize701:
I know
I know you know
I was pointing out that, tithing, is, in the amount.
Whereas, you wrote tithing is not in the amount.

It is giving, that isn't in the amount.
Tithing is giving, but not all giving is tithing

The amount of tithe is 10%, nothing more, nothing less
Re: My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It by delishpot: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
A gift you should thank God for is now scaring you.
Re: My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It by analize701: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
I know you know I was pointing out that, tithing, is, in the amount. Whereas, you wrote tithing is not in the amount.
It is giving, that isn't in the amount. Tithing is giving, but not all giving is tithing
The amount of tithe is 10%, nothing more, nothing less
lol. Okay.
What i meant to project there was Obedience, consistency and discipline.
Re: My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It by PenSniper: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bester44:

Well, I will agree that I have not met a true celestial prophet.

And i assure you there are many of such but not easy to come by.

Even I, a member, am careful who i mingle with. Such is the level of depravity that exists for now.
However, believe me that Celestial church is truely of God and divine reformation of the fold is imminent. God is going to shake His church in a way never witnessed in christiandom such that the entire world will marvell.

Whatsoever you want to ask concerning the church, please feel free to ask me.
Cheers and God bless.
Re: My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
PenSniper:

And i assure you there are many of such but not easy to come by.

Even I, a member, am careful who i mingle with. Such is the level of depravity that exists for now.
However, believe me that Celestial church is truely of God and divine reformation of the fold is imminent. God is going to shake His church in a way never witnessed in christiandom such that the entire world will marvell.

Whatsoever you want to ask concerning the church, please feel free to ask me.
Cheers and God bless.
Halleluyah Bro ...May God of Pa SBJ oshoffa strengthen you

1 Like

Re: My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It by PenSniper: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
kallmemrB:
Halleluyah Bro ...May God of Pa SBJ oshoffa strengthen you

Halleluyah sir. Amen. Thanks and God bless.
Re: My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It by Paulscholari(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
If you don't pay your tithe, the devil will mess up with your finances, no matter who you are and, no two way about it.

Concerning the gift of seeing mysteries, where you seeing that before you went to your village people? If no, then there's a problem! I have such gift and it comes through the operation of the Holy Spirit. It's true every man has a gift which can only be activated by the Holy Spirit, but if a gift is activated in you by the workings of darkness, then you need to go for deliverance. Because not everyone that sees and speak mysteries receive from the spirit of God, but of the devil and they will account for it on the judgement day because it is an evil spirit that is working through them. Just like the maid Apostle Paul silent when she was prophesying about him to the whole people, was she not right? Yes she was, but was she doing that through the spirit of God? No she's not, and when the Apostle sensed this he cast that demon out of her immediately, and she became normal without that spirit or gift any longer. So Bro go for deliverance and be delivered completely, am sure that gift will disappear with it and from fasting and prayer you will discover your true gift and act on it to win souls, Amen!
Re: My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It by analize701: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
kallmemrB:
I don't understand
In other words, you are asking him to satan of jump into the deep blue sea full of Sharks.
Re: My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
analize701:

In other words, you are asking him to satan of jump into the deep blue sea full of Sharks.
Wow ...Are u sure you are a true Christian that follows the scripture....Because you don't understand a church doesn't give you the right to condemn it....
James 4:11-12 KJV
Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. [12] There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?
Re: My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It by analize701: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
kallmemrB:
Wow ...Are u sure you are a true Christian that follows the scripture....Because you don't understand a church doesn't give you the right to condemn it....
James 4:11-12 KJV
Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. [12] There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?
Guy, Celestial Church is bend towards the Marine.
Re: My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It by Newboss(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Paulscholari:
If you don't pay your tithe, the devil will mess up with your finances, no matter who you are and, no two way about it.

Concerning the gift of seeing mysteries, where you seeing that before you went to your village people? If no, then there's a problem! I have such gift and it comes through the operation of the Holy Spirit. It's true every man has a gift which can only be activated by the Holy Spirit, but if a gift is activated in you by the workings of darkness, then you need to go for deliverance. Because not everyone that sees and speak mysteries receive from the spirit of God, but of the devil and they will account for it on the judgement day because it is an evil spirit that is working through them. Just like the maid Apostle Paul silent when she was prophesying about him to the whole people, was she not right? Yes she was, but was she doing that through the spirit of God? No she's not, and when the Apostle sensed this he cast that demon out of her immediately, and she became normal without that spirit or gift any longer. So Bro go for deliverance and be delivered completely, am sure that gift will disappear with it and from fasting and prayer you will discover your true gift and act on it to win souls, Amen!
You should tell Bill Gates and other billionaire atheists that!

Do religious folks ever think? There are billionaires everywhere who don't have nothing to do with God.

Come on people, go and hustle and stop waiting for the fairy tales that your deceivers (clergymen) promised you in the process of hustling you. angry
Re: My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
analize701:

Guy, Celestial Church is bend towards the Marine.
whatever makes you sleep..

Celestial Church is the last boat of salvation...its ur choice whether you wanna be saved or not.. SMH for u
Re: My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It by donnie(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
It's all about the Word of God, purging your heart. You allow it do it's complete work.

Receive the Holy Spirit and let His love overflow...
Re: My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It by analize701: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
kallmemrB:
whatever makes you sleep..

Celestial Church is the last boat of salvation...its ur choice whether you wanna be saved or not.. SMH for u
Goodluck with with your celestial boat of salvation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues / Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' / Wrong And Sinful Ways Of Praying To God: Violent Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.