Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k (4039 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With #300K / My Business Has Failed! Please Advise Me / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by dungas30(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
donpata:

Who takes a loan at 10% monthly? That's like 120% annually. Even microfinance bank don't charge that high. plus, I know of someone who used 3m to give loan in his community. Na lose the guy lose cos many no gri pay
i dont know for u in ur community but dats my business 10% monthly anytime i nedd my money i give them 3 month notice if they refuse to pay i call d police simple but i havnt face such they all comply i dont even need my money in as far as 10% will always come in

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by tosineada: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2018
LIVESTOCK CROWDY
This is an opportunity for everyone to be part of agribusiness.
We are group of entrepreneur with like mind that pull our resources together to invest In agriculture and then share the returns on the investment among the members.
With an individual contributing as small as two[2] or more goat or sheep/ram into our livestock base, You can start earning profit on the next sharing of earnings

FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS

What is livestock crowdy?

We are group of entrepreneurs with like mind that pull our resources together to invest
In agriculture and then share the return on investment among the members.

How can I join Livestock crowdy?

You can be part by filling required form which then allow you to add your herds to the livestock base.

How will I add herds to livestock crowdy?

For the sake of the breeds of the herds in stock and to prevent spread of diseases and to avoid Contamination among the animals, members are to pay the cost of each animals to IMMANUEL LIVESTOCK who will then pass through the required procedure of Ordering the animals, place them on quarantine, and then certify them to be mix together with other animals.

How will I earn profit?

ROI[Return On Investment] is shared among members monthly and it will be paid directly to your bank account filled in the form.

What if the animal dies?

Since all the animals is under livestock crowdy. If any animal die the burden is not on any of our member. Such animal will be replace. Remember all animals are insured and covered by Leadway Assurance against any risk.

What if I want to withdraw from Livestock Crowdy?

If you don`t want to be part of us anymore you are free. Just give a notice of 28 working days, either your animals or the equivalent amount with accrued profit will be given to you as you desire.

What is the cost of each animal?

The cost is stated in the form you will fill.

Can I add any type of livestock?

For now we only crowd Goat and Sheep/Ram on the farm. If there is any further addition of
other type of livestock it will be communicated to our members.

for more details and to join send to immanuellivestock@gmail.com
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by ofhismercy(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hi...
MTN CUG remains the best. For your MTN CUG LINE. I can be trusted with that.
You don't need to buy another MTN SIM. I mean you can still use your curent SIM. The package comes with unlimited talk time and message with another MTN number. Chat me up or call 07061365911.
Resellers also needed urgently and you will get your commission.
THANKS

DISCLAIMER: This is not a scam as we have our name and integrity to protect.

...........................CUG WORLD...............
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by SamjohnnyB(m): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2020
engrgordon:

buy palm oil from the South East and resell in Kaduna. I can help you source for it and waybill it to you. I am in South East. I base in South East.

Please can u WhatsApp me. Let talk business. Check my signature for my WhatsApp contacts
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by toutlemonde: 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hi Dryakson what did you eventually do?
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by Ltrust(m): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
The best for now is Sairui Mall. It is a multi national established company spreading like wildfire in the network marketing system better than the whole stressful bunch of network marketing companies I ever know. You don't retail or sell anything yourself neither do you have to refer to be getting your profits. They are leveraging on the new retail concept promoted by Jack Ma (Owner of Alibaba). The company offers you a whooping 80℅ of the profits that should normally belong to them. They sell for you. You get the profit. If you join, you will thank me for the rest of your life/07033097160.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How long Does It Take For Bvn Number To Reach A Phone Number / My Bank Account Was Restricted, What Can I Do ? / Hyundai Denies Statement About Building A Shipyard In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.