Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Too Much Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Much Sex? (2467 Views)

My BF Wants To Break Up With Me Cause Of Too Much Sex. / Lockdown: Man Calls Cops On GF Over Too Much Sex, Begs For Relocation (photos) / For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
How much sex is too much?

If one is engaged in vigorous non stop sexual activities everyday for two weeks plus, what are the side effects apart from the mild pains in the organs?

Is it harmful for reproductive health? Will sperm dry up grin ? What disadvantage does it have on the female?

I really need your helpful comments. Thanks
Re: Too Much Sex? by habsydiamond(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Broken rib.....spinal cord dislocation...dick disjointment, lips peeling and so on.

3 Likes

Re: Too Much Sex? by makydebbie(f): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
habsydiamond:
Broken rib.....spinal cord dislocation...dick disjointment, lips peeling and so on.
Change of womb position too. grin

6 Likes

Re: Too Much Sex? by habsydiamond(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=makydebbie post=63623382]Change of womb position too. grin[ quote]that's true... grin
Re: Too Much Sex? by coolestofall(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
How much sex is too much?

If one is engaged in vigorous non stop sexual activities everyday for two weeks plus, what are the side effects apart from the mild pains in the organs?

Is it harmful for reproductive health? Will sperm dry up grin ? What disadvantage does it have on the female?

I really need your helpful comments. Thanks
To tell us abt ur sex life just dey hungry u. Just negodu.
Re: Too Much Sex? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
there is no such thing as "too much sex" so long as both of you enjoy the marathon sex. so long as nobody is complaining, keep enjoying the toto.

there are NO side effects to long hrs of sex, apart from a possible reluctance to mount it as often
sperm does NOT dry up, but its good to have some snack and food in between
so long as you spice up the marathon sex, and dont do the same boring stuff on and on and on, there are no disdvantages
Re: Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
Born to fuvk. Mad people.
Re: Too Much Sex? by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
I think you read more articles online. About sex
Re: Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Change of womb position too. grin
this is evil grin
Re: Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
Born to fuvk. Mad people.
you never know the advantages, until you are mounted grin
Re: Too Much Sex? by makydebbie(f): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
this is evil grin
grin
Re: Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
coolestofall:

To tell us abt ur sex life just dey hungry u. Just negodu.
Who said i was the one?
Re: Too Much Sex? by Alexgeneration(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Too much sex can bend your dickson, make you loose weight, make your vision blurry,shrink your balls cos of excessive use etc

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Sex? by Hhenryy: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
@ DJHANDSOME surprisingly, no one has told you the truth they seem to be encouraging you. But I will tell you the truth.

A great deal of energy is released/wasted when a man ejaculatess, reason why most men fall asleep afterwards and it takes days to recover fully.

Too much of it by men leads to:

-Exhaustion
-General body weakness
-fatigue
-dizziness
-loss of vigor
-Back pains
-genitall pains/ pains in the pubic region
-withdrawal from reality
-and schizophrenia in extreme cases.

That's the fact bro, just be careful. Remember anything that is done in excess is dangerous. As harmless as food is, eating excessively has implications.

6 Likes

Re: Too Much Sex? by benzion72(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Too much of everything is bad. Why not do physical exercise other than sex.
Re: Too Much Sex? by banre(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Too much sex can bend your dickson, make you loose weight, make your vision blurry,shrink your balls cos of excessive use etc
gringringrin shrink ur balls ke...
Re: Too Much Sex? by Alexgeneration(m): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
banre:
gringringrin shrink ur balls ke...
Yea, cos of overheating and overhitting

1 Like

Re: Too Much Sex? by nimoshakir: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hot and lustful Mahira:
https:///bD7Yce
Re: Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hhenryy:
@ DJHANDSOME surprisingly, no one has told you the truth they seem to be encouraging you. But I will tell you the truth.

A great deal of energy is released/wasted when a man ejaculatess, reason why most men fall asleep afterwards and it takes days to recover fully.

Too much of it by men leads to:

-Exhaustion
-General body weakness
-fatigue
-dizziness
-loss of vigor
-Back pains
-genitall pains/ pains in the pubic region
-withdrawal from reality
-and schizophrenia in extreme cases.

That's the fact bro, just be careful. Remember anything that is done in excess is dangerous. As harmless as food is, eating excessively has implications.

Great comment !

Probably the most practical advice in this thread so far.
Re: Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
benzion72:
Too much of everything is bad. Why not do physical exercise other than sex.
Go and sleep grin

(1) (Reply)

“my Vagina Is Peppering Me” – Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Pays Less / She Has Given Me An Ultimatum!! / If You Can Answer This Question&Give a good reason,you Are A Genius.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.