Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,263 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. (33421 Views)

Spitting Out Blood / I'm Coughing And Spitting Out Blood ☹️pls Help Nairaland / Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by powerkey: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Queendoncom:
Hello nairalanders, about my sister's condition, she's fine now. We went to the hospital and doctor said it was an internal wound but it wasn't much. He Gave us some drugs, and told us she'd be fine.

I thank you all for your help and advice.

See link to previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4252498/sister-been-spiting-out-blood

My sister, you use jazz slap your sister?
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Jadoskii(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bollinger:

Hmmm. Ok. Good luck.
my man....I'm jux hoping my crypto investments no burst
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Olafisoyem: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Queendoncom:
Hello nairalanders, about my sister's condition, she's fine now. We went to the hospital and doctor said it was an internal wound but it wasn't much. He Gave us some drugs, and told us she'd be fine.

Amen
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Bollinger(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jadoskii:
my man....I'm jux hoping my crypto investments no burst

Which one?
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by watchindelta(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Slap little kiss
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by dexterousyemi(m): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
olowo gbogboro .i fear you ooo
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Next time slap her again. you get luck.
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Queendoncom:

Next time slap her again. you get luck.
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Jadeng: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
@ OP,
Please try and see an ENT doctor for follow up later.
I had same experience years back when i was attacked at Oshodi. I was given drugs and it cleared. Only for it to develop to sinusitis years later.

Try never to slap people!
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Peterpanny: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Queendoncom:

man WA go marry you go see weeeee
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Witnes: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
Thank God 4 d mercy. Next time b careful on how u hit ur kid sister. Children of nowadays na noodles ones unlike we that were fed with akpu and biter leaf soup.
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by tit(f): 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bow and slap no more
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Chiadikaobi(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
Thank God she is fine now. Really felt for you yesterday.

Never you slap her again, use a cane instead
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by aviationguy: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
I told you my brother
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Prudent200: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2017
Queendoncom:

your a bastard don't try that again else i will find you na only smallie you sabi beat everlasting bastard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Pregnant Woman Dies At FMC Abeokuta / Maduka Rescues Girl With SARS Stray Bullet And Amputation In Hospital / Fear Over Mysterious Deaths In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.