Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. (33418 Views)

Spitting Out Blood / I'm Coughing And Spitting Out Blood ☹️pls Help Nairaland / Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by dahunsy(f): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Internal wound okay ooo...when your sister is ready ...she go talk
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by hotspec(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
shrinexyx:
For how long will u continue with ds? is ds what u will do to cater for ur family and sponsor ur children in school? get a life. u must not continue this in 2018
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Luukasz(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Queendoncom:
Hello nairalanders, about my sister's condition, she's fine now. We went to the hospital and doctor said it was an internal wound but it wasn't much. He Gave us some drugs, and told us she'd be fine.

I thank you all for your help and advice.
See link to previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4252498/sister-been-spiting-out-blood
Girl your moniker seems like a code to me, replace that d with the c, then replace the c with the d and it becomes Queen______ you know the word
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Hayshoepofo(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
Her healing is permanent
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
Queendoncom:
Hello nairalanders, about my sister's condition, she's fine now. We went to the hospital and doctor said it was an internal wound but it wasn't much. He Gave us some drugs, and told us she'd be fine.

na so u beat am reach yeye bully

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by rabyoungy: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Queendoncom:

Wicked Soul.. If like keep Slapping her. Nonsense...

See Elder Sister undecided
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by solpat(m): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
You dey show power for your sister body!!! People like you go dey dodge from their mates when fight go set angry

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Daeylar(f): 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
solpat:
You dey show power for your sister body!!! People like you go dey dodge from their mates when fight go set angry
You dey mind am?
Yeye op
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Next2Bezee(m): 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
janeIBfashion:
glory be to God

the Lord is good

the enemy wanted to steal the show in ya family

Which enemy? Was it not the OP that used her own hand to slap her sister?

To get an internal injury, it probably wasn't just one slap.

The only enemy is the OP.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
And you have time to come and type here ?
Smh for this generation

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by olasaad(f): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor504:
That your sister is not strong at all. Ordinary slap and she's vomiting blood as if she wants to die? Her age mate and fellow woman was hit by a plank sometime ago and nothing happened to her https://www.nairaland.com/3098839/husband-smashes-wooden-plank-wifes
Nonsense

By the way you deserve to be arrested for physical assault. If you can lay your hands on your sister you can beat your mother to stupor and your wife to death

All this NwaNonsense on nairaland mod you have to do something about them before 2018.
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Queendoncom:

And people say there is no need for hell angry
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by kibra4u(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=Queendoncom post=63623249]Hello nairalanders, about my sister's condition, she's fine now. We went to the hospital and doctor said it was an internal wound but it wasn't much. He Gave us some drugs, and told us she'd be fine.

Bros na wa o. So you slap ur sister and she come get internal injury omo you strong o.
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by smith666999(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
tie that your hand rope
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Chukazu: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Queendoncom:

Internal wounds?

That sounds scary...alot of ailments that can cause internal would,she needs to do a follow-up test
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by godofuck231: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Queendoncom:

You are lucky, what you should have done as I advised was to give her that injection, drugs would take hours to begin effect, she would have been dead in 10 minutes, learn to follow instructions, ure lucky
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by godofuck231: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
classicMan22:
u get luck say u no kill ur sista, if not na jail u 4 spend d rest of ur life wit bobrisky
Damn, vaseline go finish for em ass,
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by ufuosman(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Thank God
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
Queendoncom:

That's good to know. smiley
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by sisisioge: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Thank goodness! Biko stop slapping people, it ain't your calling grin
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
cyclops:
maybe she wound from excess bj, u know, xmas money here n there cry

grin grin grin
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Jadoskii(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bollinger:

Good luck with that. Telling someone in Nigeria that is like telling him/her not to breathe.
Mr Bollinger....r you by any chance into $£¥€ exchange...if yes...abeg is dier a grp u can add me to,that's if you're in one
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
godofuck231:
Damn, vaseline go finish for em ass,
am telling u.
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by maasoap(m): 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
Daeylar:

From your beating abi?
I'm glad she is better now, and you decided to go to the hospital.

Don't lay hands on anyone again.

To be honest, you should be arrested for assault.
For assault? In Nigeria? Between siblings?

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Bollinger(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jadoskii:
Mr Bollinger....r you by any chance into $£¥€ exchange...if yes...abeg is dier a grp u can add me to,that's if you're in one

I dabble in foreign exchange from time to time but i don't belong to any group chat. Are you currently trading?
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by hidhrhis(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Thank God it nothing serious but next time don't ever try raise Ur hand on anyone be it Ur sister or outsider
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Jadoskii(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bollinger:

I dabble in foreign exchange from time to time but i don't belong to any group chat. Are you currently trading?
Yeaaa
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Bollinger(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jadoskii:
Yeaaa

Sell USD/CAD and keep it sold till june 2018. You won't regret it.
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by gazoka(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor504:
That your sister is not strong at all. Ordinary slap and she's vomiting blood as if she wants to die? Her age mate and fellow woman was hit by a plank sometime ago and nothing happened to her https://www.nairaland.com/3098839/husband-smashes-wooden-plank-wifes
Nonsense

By the way you deserve to be arrested for physical assault. If you can lay your hands on your sister you can beat your mother to stupor and your wife to death

She is a girl and not a man
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Jadoskii(m): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bollinger:

Sell USD/CAD and keep it sold till june 2018. You won't regret it.
I'm long on it bruva
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Bollinger(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jadoskii:
I'm long on it bruva

Hmmm. Ok. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maduka Rescues Girl With SARS Stray Bullet And Amputation In Hospital / COVID-19: Pregnant Woman Dies At FMC Abeokuta / Fear Over Mysterious Deaths In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.