Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

The Man Who Bought A Ship For His Wife Responds To Critics - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Man Who Bought A Ship For His Wife Responds To Critics (1490 Views)

Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today / White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day / Man Who Invited Strippers To His Wedding Celebrates Birthday With Scary Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Bought A Ship For His Wife Responds To Critics by Nnaeb(m): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
*UBONG KING AND THE #WHATISDRIVINGYOU SOCIAL MEDIA BUZZ*
[img][/img]
The Nigerian internet community went agog recently after I took to social media to celebrate my wife and share a little bit of our story. The post which was intended to inspire and encourage someone elicited so many reactions characterized by mix feelings.

Some of the questions posed were, “at what point did I make that switch from poverty to wealth?”, “How did I manage to create so much wealth in a space of 13 years?”

I take no pleasure in celebrating unexplainable wealth, I also understand that you cannot get the secrets and details of a man’s financial and economic success from an Instagram post.

However, in response to the above questions, I have one simple answer- I changed my MINDSET. Once my mindset changed, everything on the outside changed along with it. Get your head right, and the rest will work itself out; with your hard work off course. It sounds so simple right? It sounds more or less like a cliché’.

Anyways, to get the full detail of what I did and also an opportunity to ask me questions, join me on the 19th of January, 2018 at The Civic Centre, Victoria Island for a course-correcting meeting; Thinkation2018 (Thinking + Education).

The Ubong King Foundation is putting together one of Nigeria’s foremost thinking and education centered conference. The conference is aimed at challenging the paradigm by creating premium platform that facilitate networking, synergy and most importantly conversation on how to position for productivity and wealth creation by engaging the mind.

The conference tagged: “Activate your Thinking”, seeks to reiterate the important role of education to national prosperity with a drive to infuse thinking into education to enhance sustainable personal economic liberation which in turn rubs off on our GDP.

This meeting will afford you a priceless opportunity of meeting and rubbing minds with great leaders of thought. Already confirmed for the event are;

His excellency; Jerry Rawlings, Former President of the Republic of Ghana
Her Excellency, Omolewa Ahmed, First Lady of Kwara State
Ini Abimbola, MD, Thistle Praxis Consulting
Atunyota Akpobome (Alibaba), Comedian of the Federal Republic
• • •
Read about the viral post and clicking on the attached link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdDrJdglfO6/

Conference Details
Date: 19th January, 2018
Time: 10:00am
Venue: Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island, Lagos. Nigeria
Conference fee: 25,000 Naira (20% Discount for early birds)
We only have 500 slots available.

Register and get your ticket now on www.ubongking.com/thinkation2018
For more information, call (+234)0703 0227 566, (+234)0802 2225 676

My name is Ubong King and I am a firm believer in the power of critical, positive thinking as a tool for creating sustainable wealth for individuals and nations.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIBES: THE FEST 18: Grab Your Tickets Now / Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2014 (please Vote Her) / Small Chops /finger Food's In Awka ,anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.