Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,155 members, 7,845,809 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Was Jesus Christ Married? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Christ Married? (552 Views)

Was Jesus Ever Sick? (Oyedepo's Blunder) / Was Jesus Created Or People Misunderstand The Bible? / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus Christ Married? by ammamat(f): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2010
Was He married or have any secret relationship with Mary Magdalena as people say?
Re: Was Jesus Christ Married? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2010
No!
Re: Was Jesus Christ Married? by Fhemmmy: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2010
ammamat:

Was He married or have any secret relationship with Mary Magdalena as people say?

Look at what the word says and not as people says . . . . people will say anything to justify their own mind.
So the answer, Nope.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Married? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Everybody know that Jesus H . Christopher was a gay. . . . he walks with 12 guys inside a deep forest . smiley[/size]
Re: Was Jesus Christ Married? by jesus3: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2010
Dumb thread
Re: Was Jesus Christ Married? by Fhemmmy: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Everybody know that Jesus H . Christopher was a gay. . . . he walks with 12 guys inside a deep forest . smiley[/size]

He was not gay, he has a mind that was not polluted, thus walking with more than 12 men in the dark would mean nothing.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Married? by streetwize(m): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2010
haha
Re: Was Jesus Christ Married? by e36991: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2010
ammamat:

@ ^^^

Jesus Christ was not married

nor did he have any "secret relationship" with Mary Magdalene

However Christ is coming back; for His bride . . .
Re: Was Jesus Christ Married? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Jesus was a gay. . . .walking with good 12 guys inside the dark mean something. . . . smiley[/size]
Fhemmmy:

He was not gay, he has a mind that was not polluted, thus walking with more than 12 men in the dark would mean nothing.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Married? by Fhemmmy: 2:13am On Apr 06, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Jesus was a gay. . . .walking with good 12 guys inside the dark mean something. . . . smiley[/size]

If he was gay, God wld not have chose him to come and save the world, after he destroyed Sodom over same sin.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Married? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:29am On Apr 06, 2010
[size=13pt]God didn't chose Jesus. . . .he's a gay and i dont need people to start doubting it . all the source of the stories in Christianity were stolen from other histories of the world.[/size]
Re: Was Jesus Christ Married? by misterh(m): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]God didn't chose Jesus. . . .he's a gay and i dont need people to start doubting it . all the source of the stories in Christianity were stolen from other histories of the world.[/size]
Keep shut there, if you dont have any sensible thing to say. Do you have any proof that he was what you are calling him?
Re: Was Jesus Christ Married? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2010
[size=13pt]I.D.I.O.T angry angry who the heck sent you to respond me. . .huh [/size]
misterh:

Keep shut there, if you dont have any sensible thing to say. Do you have any proof that he was what you are calling him?
Re: Was Jesus Christ Married? by Fhemmmy: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

God chose Him, and only Him was able to deliver the world of the misery
Re: Was Jesus Christ Married? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2010
[size=13pt]God didn't chose Jesus. . . . and besides , he didn't deliver the world from any misery . If you look around what is going on in the world you will know God and the so-- called Jesus didn't do any work as claim written or say , if i may come to agreement with you mean's Jesus have not even done anything good in the world~~ and God still have alot to be done instead of sitting down and watching all the disasters happening and keeping silent and receiving praises he doesn't deserve. [/size]
Fhemmmy:

God chose Him, and only Him was able to deliver the world of the misery

(1) (Reply)

Blood: Have You Wonder What The Bible Says? / Image Of The Beast Identified / Why Then Did Jesus Come?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.