Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Davido Reveals His Love For Wizkid As He Reacts To Wizkid Bringing Him On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals His Love For Wizkid As He Reacts To Wizkid Bringing Him On Stage (325 Views)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reveals His Love For Wizkid As He Reacts To Wizkid Bringing Him On Stage by Slimdaddytimmy: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Davido has finally reacted to Wizkid bringing him on stage to perform together at his Sold-out concert that went down at Eko Hotels in Lagos.

The DMW Boss shared a video of the moment when they all came out on Stage at Wizkid’s concert, with the overexcited crowd cheering them up!

Davido noted he loves the Star Boy.. He wrote on his Instagram page; “2 KINGS ONE KINGDOM ! Congrats @wizkidayo LOVE U BRO ! See y’all on the 27TH !! 30BG”
…and then Wizkid replied; “Nuff Love forever my bro. 27th shut down!”

See photos and videos here:

http://triumphloaded..com.ng/2017/12/davido-reveals-how-much-he-loves-wizkid.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Re: Davido Reveals His Love For Wizkid As He Reacts To Wizkid Bringing Him On Stage by Stemkay: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Were Robbed Yesterday At Lagos Airport (see How) / “I Discovered I Was The Side Chick On Christmas Day”- Media Personality, Layole / Music: Sauti Sol – Girl Nextdoor Ft Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.