Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" (59414 Views)

Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by pweeryambre: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:
I tire for that babe....like they don't think twice before they comment...
over righteous dey worry una, you guys don't know a joke when u read it, its another way of complimenting the dress.
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by julius976(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2017
Ask your grandfather, idiat
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by pweeryambre: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2017
AjiAmu:

You will open because of dress?..shey if pesin call you ashawo now, dem go talk say ...
I think she's joking, seriously, something is very wrong with Nigerian people sense of humour. you guys take everything too serious fa.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Nobodys(f): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2017
pweeryambre:

over righteous dey worry una, you guys don't know a joke when u read it, its another way of complimenting the dress.
oo please.....that statement isn't appropriate....joke or not....there are better ways to compliment a dress without putting yourself on a line of judgment....

2 Likes

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by pweeryambre: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2017
godofuck231:
It's a beauty pageantry not a who*es, na hustle she go hustle and she got carried away
hustle in the presence of over a thousand audience? you people don't know that exotic and class sometimes means showing a little flesh here and there. like you won't like to have her as your girlfriend
meanwhile I'm so proud of her and She's not even my sister

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by pweeryambre: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:
oo please.....that statement isn't appropriate....joke or not....there are better ways to compliment a dress without putting yourself on a line of judgment....
yea, it's always about judgment like people's opinions matters on her life. it's an adult joke and is expected that everyone on this forum is one, otherwise you shouldn't be here. you guys should chill biko.
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by timbros(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2017
Lanretoye:
unappropriate dress for unappropriate occasion...if she had won the pageant,I'm sure ecomioms would surmount the rants.

Na wao.... Bros no be by force nah.

grin grin
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Nobodys(f): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2017
pweeryambre:

yea, it's always about judgment like people's opinions matters on her life. it's an adult joke and is expected that everyone on this forum is one, otherwise you shouldn't be here. you guys should chill biko.
whatever dear.......you can see the kind of quotes she received.... very soon someone will use the word Ashawo on her on another thread.....That's why you should think twice before commenting.....

Infact madam , it's okay am not in the mood please. .. .

2 Likes

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Lanretoye(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2017
timbros:

Na wao.... Bros no be by force nah.
grin grin
I don't have to write or type better than the English.
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by rayopt(m): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2017
Personally, i lawwwwwvvvvvve the dress. . .its so gud on her

buh, the second pic got me wonderin . . .those critics may have some point there!!!

Wetin concern me. . .the girl is pretty ooo!!!
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by baldeagle: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Edonojie007:
Is Good To Dress Well.

It is good to dress well.
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Dollabiz: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by baldeagle: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2017
optional1:

Is beautiful to hell with inappropriate dress..

It is beautiful. To hell with inappropriate dress..
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by panpan(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2017
Only one contestant can win Miss World.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2017
bro4u:

babe! That dress would be too expensive, trust me, just a pack of indomie and two eggs will do the job.

Savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Xmen149(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2017
optional1:
Give me that dress and I will open for you..

Is beautiful to hell with inappropriate dress.. Who appropriate dress don epp even inside church e no go still epp you..

you will open kini biko,.is it what am thinking
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by MrEnigma007: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:
whatever dear.......you can see the kind of quotes she received.... very soon someone will use the word Ashawo on her on another thread.....That's why you should think twice before commenting.....

Infact madam , it's okay am not in the mood please. .. .

Madam goody two shoes... you don't judge someone when in your "depth of depths" you know you have a big stick sticking right out of your eyes
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Nobodys(f): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2017
MrEnigma007:

Madam goody two shoes... you don't judge someone when in your "depth of depths" you know you have a big stick sticking right out of your eyes
Mr man. Am not the person judging here.......

I only care about how some guys here will use her statement against her, example is the guy I quoted at first.....

that's y I warned that we should think twice before commenting. .
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Bollinger(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2017
optional1:

Is beautiful to hell with inappropriate dress.. Who appropriate dress don epp even inside church e no go still epp you..

Would you please expansiate on the meaning of that? wink
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by MrEnigma007: 11:18am On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:
Mr man. Am not the person judging here.......

I only care about how some guys here will use her statement against her, example is the guy I quoted at first.....

that's y I warned that we should think twice before commenting. .

I tire for that babe....like they don't think twice before they comment...

I saw that and felt it was being judgemental. anyways, one with a sense of humour will see someone joking.

It's all good nonetheless

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by AiiVee(m): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2017
dress dey alright now...
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Xisnin(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2017
optional1:

lipsrsealed
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by horlakunle25(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:
embarassed embarassed ..
wow.....the dress is beautiful buh I think a little closure at the bottom would have made it better.......
I also wanna be a model someday , someone should tell me where to start from embarassed embarassed ..
start from apongbon!!
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by enemyofprogress: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2017
Her mouth and body odours also contributed to her loss
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by roqrules04(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
Fine girls dey this Africa sha o grin
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by enemyofprogress: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:
embarassed embarassed ..
wow.....the dress is beautiful buh I think a little closure at the bottom would have made it better.......
I also wanna be a model someday , someone should tell me where to start from embarassed embarassed ..
the major problem is your body odour wey no get part two
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by sylve11: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
she's beautiful. that's all I have to say. cool
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Nobodys(f): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
horlakunle25:
start from apongbon!!
whats apongbon??..
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by pamcode(m): 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
which position she carry sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' / Oritse Femi Involved In A Car Accident In Ogun State (Pictures) / Runtown Blackmailed With A Sex Video By Eric Manny Records (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.