Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (57188 Views)

Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) / Temi Otedola Gets Range Rover Evoque From Her Parents (Photos) / Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Duru009(m): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Wife material
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
We didn't ask u, no be only u go first build house for your mama. angry

Everything must be show off?. Nansense
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 27, 2017
emeijeh:

Must you compare yourself with her?

Do you know if she was busy somewhere while you were snoring on your bed?

I am not surprised at your post, because your name is ozuo (those in Benin will understand)

grin
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by baby124: 12:16am On Dec 27, 2017
Na wa o. Which kind of house is this? Even my great grand parents lived in a far better house. People were living in this thing in 2017?
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 27, 2017
She is a good child and God will replenish her pocket a trillion fold.

Like i mobilized and painted my father's house this season even though he would have been able to do it without sweat.

He hasn't stopped calling to appreciate and pray for me. He said at least when his friends come around, he will tell them "my last child painted the whole house grin"

Even though your parents can afford all they need, still do things for them. It pleases God.

The bible says " honour your parents for your days may be long"... long in good health, wealth, wisdom and numerous blessings.

Family is everything, please don't let devil FOOL You into thinking otherwise..

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Konquest: 2:04am On Dec 27, 2017
Teniola2000:
Nollywood Actress, Chizy Alichi has damned all the slay queens and actress by building a Four Bedroom bungalow for her parents in the Village.

According to her, her parents were living in a dilapidated house with leaking roofs,it was such a terrible experience that her Dad considered selling a part of their compound to seal the roofs and just then the Idea of building a New house for them crossed her mind,inspire of all the insults from her fellow stars she still went on to do what was right.

The big question is what's the essence of been a slay queen if Ur parents are leaving on the streets?? Nigerian ladies should imitate this actress and not those ones that leave fake lives on social media...having a girl child wasn't a waste afterall...

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/nollywood-actress-chizzy-alichi-reveals-how-she-built-a-house-for-her-parentsinstead-of-buying-a-car/
^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
Nice...the bungalow looks like
a robust-looking duplex! grin
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Emasel(m): 2:18am On Dec 27, 2017
Beautiful, sensible young lady. God bless you Chizoba
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 27, 2017
Blessings are multiplied even more when one is quite about their achievements.

Plan carefully
Tell no one
Step by step towards achievements
Silently clap for yourself.

Your parents know your achievements, let the public talk. You owe them nothing.

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by preselect(m): 4:28am On Dec 27, 2017
i dont know you, but you did well. good job.
better than those posing with their bare breast and underwear as an achievement, especially in this buhari's economy

#SurviveBuharisEconomy

Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Diamondcan: 5:06am On Dec 27, 2017
GOD BLESS U DEAR. I TAP INTO THIS BLESSING 2018 I MUST BUILD A HOUSE FOR MY MOTHER BOTH IN THE VILLAGE AND IN THE CITY. AMENGOD BLESS U DEAR. I TAP INTO THIS BLESSING 2018 I MUST BUILD A HOUSE FOR MY MOTHER BOTH IN THE VILLAGE AND IN THE CITY. AMENGOD BLESS U DEAR. I TAP INTO THIS BLESSING 2018 I MUST BUILD A HOUSE FOR MY MOTHER BOTH IN THE VILLAGE AND IN THE CITY. AMEN
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 6:29am On Dec 27, 2017
ouzo1:
shame on me Sha

Modified:
All this mind readers... She was somebody special

And oga my ouzo is a Greek word Tse tswa
OUZO IZ ACTUALLY A NAME TO ONE OF THE GREEK LOCAL KAIKAI
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 6:38am On Dec 27, 2017
Okeikpu:
OUZO IZ ACTUALLY A NAME TO ONE OF THE GREEK LOCAL KAIKAI

Yeah....

Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 6:48am On Dec 27, 2017
ouzo1:

Yeah....
I KNOW COZ AM THERE NOW

I ZPEAK THE LANGUAGE TOO
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2017
Okeikpu:
I KNOW COZ AM THERE NOW

I ZPEAK THE LANGUAGE TOO

Lucky guy.. Will soon join you

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Abdul3391(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ She try sha!!!

But the source of her wealth must be questioned... angry
did u question the source of her poverty?
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by magzey: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ She try sha!!!

But the source of her wealth must be questioned... angry
OK OGA MAGU OVER TO YOU grin grin grin
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
Its good to help ur parents, but its bad showing off on social media

They fed,clothed,protected you and even sent you to school without putting it on social media.

Thats what I think, but then again, what do I know
U Know nothing
Kapish?
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by salesforce: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2017
Oh
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by magzey: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2017
adetayo234:

Don't say that. You don't know what she did to make the money. "Actress" doesn't necessarily has to do with sitcom or home videos these days. "Actress" now means so many things
Just come out and say something. Is Oloshoism part of it grin grin
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by donqx: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2017
good
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She has sense
Her parents would be proud of her
true talk.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2017
pasol4real:

U Know nothing
Kapish?

Am guessing you on the other hand know everything shey
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
ouzo1:

Lucky guy.. Will soon join you
Cool bro
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by crossfire(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
God bless you chizy
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by lawrezs: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
that is great girl.....we all know much the sell Nigerian movie cd!!!!!!so any where the money came from is well invested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba And Mitchel Ihezue Height Difference / Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.