Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish - Satellite TV Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish (18543 Views)

Satellite Tv Technology That Broadcast Wirelessly To 40 Or More Tvs / How Efficient Is Startimes Dth / Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by Malix: 5:57pm On May 20, 2010
@George D,some days especially around 1am to 5am,they allow d Hotel channel flow like liquid.                       @all if u need home delivery of star tv,contact me.    Subscribers in some part of Iyana-ipaja will need 2 buy star tv antenna 2 enjoy super pic quality.       Very soon they r going 2 mount a transmiter dat will cover those area.
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by GeorgeD1(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2010
malix,
na wao! in that case i trust peeps will be staying glued to their screen till 1am when they can ogle at those bad girls! grin
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 20, 2010
George_D:

malix,
na wao! in that case i trust peeps will be staying glued to their screen till 1am when they can ogle at those bad girls! grin

peeps like enitan abi?
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by sholasong(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2010
Guys, if i tell you what i heard from the Chnko gan gan you wont believe it
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by mjay(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2010
am all ears, fire on pls
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 20, 2010
Malix:

@George D,some days especially around 1am to 5am,they allow d Hotel channel flow like liquid.                       @all if u need home delivery of star tv,contact me.    Subscribers in some part of Iyana-ipaja will need 2 buy star tv antenna 2 enjoy super pic quality.       Very soon they r going 2 mount a transmiter dat will cover those area.
some pple like self service abi na?
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by Malix: 7:39am On May 21, 2010
@enitan,that means u go like their stunts
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by Malix: 1:04pm On May 26, 2010
@All,startimes may start pay subcription next month.They have started sending mails to that effect.
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by mjay(m): 10:59pm On May 26, 2010
Its like only the local stations are working now. Whats happening?
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by martinlala(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2010
@ malix startimes only have one sport station SETANTA AFRICA and don’t show live matches they claim they are going to add more stations but I have not seen any here in Abuja.
Is there any hope now that the world cup is here?
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by Malix: 11:15am On May 27, 2010
@mjay,other stations r still on.                     @martinlala,more sport stations will be added this june.
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by microgint: 12:15pm On May 27, 2010
martinlala:

@ malix startimes only have one sport station SETANTA AFRICA and don’t show live matches they claim they are going to add more stations but I have not seen any here in Abuja.

This is a pipe dream for matches which HiTV have rights to, for world cup, don't know may be.

HiTV asked cable tv operators to pay N3,500/sub, that is per/month not yearly. I don't think Star TV with their subscription charge of N1K/Month can where cable operators who were charging N3,500 and above could not.
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by mishooo(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2010
martinlala:

They have added another one. its called FOOT SCHOOL but am not certain they show live matches as well but what i hate about it is they dont run commentaries (they play music at the background).
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by Malix: 6:24pm On May 28, 2010
@mjay,hope all d stations on your starbox r back?
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by sholasong(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2010
@malix
na wa for you o, you are really into this startime stuff big time.keep it up
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by benzion72(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2010
My own Star Tv is not working fine I hope it does after the instalation of external antenna which cost another 3k
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by Malix: 11:32am On May 29, 2010
@shola,thanx cus u showd me d way. @benzion,get d antenna nd enjoy good picture.Its jst 2k not 3k.
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by benzion72(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2010
Don't mind me my boy has played a fast game on me I paid 3k for the antenna. Does any one has the code for CH for Hotels
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by martinlala(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2010
@All the external antenna is 3k in Abuja.
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by benabbey(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2010
@ I will like to read your book Hard work is not enough. Where can i get a copy, Thanks
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by benzion72(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2010
Guys 39 TV stations are up and runing. The only minus is that non is showing films form Nollywood or any African movie. When will that come in.Also I trust nairalander they will get the code for the adult TV. I have learnt so many things here in Nairaland thank you all
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by martinlala(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2010
the Adult TV is not included in the stations here in abj.
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by Malix: 7:02pm On May 29, 2010
@martinlala,d antenna price is 2k + cable(optional) 1k=3k.     Hotel chnl code 'll be released when subscription commences(on request).  E-star(for nigeria movies) may also be added this june.
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by mjay(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2010
benabbey:

@ I will like to read your book 'Hardwork is not enough'. Where can i get a copy, Thanks

That will be an honor, and you will forever be grateful for it. Cos ure asking thru my signature, Ill be happy to gv u a copy for free. U can call me to pick a copy from one of many locations. 08098116529
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by sammu(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2010
@mjay, me too; i need a copy ooo
I will give a call on sunday sir.
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by benzion72(m): 10:33pm On May 29, 2010
@Mjay Thank you so much for your offer, I am really grateful.Meanwhile, I will not like to take the book for free,cos I have being trying to write one, and I have not being able to gather my thought together despite several trials. Just give clue on how to get it at Iyana Ipaja side, Agege or Bariga and I will pick it up from there.
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by Malix: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2010
@All,startv has added MTVbase and NTAsport where u can catch all d world cup action live. Enjoy.
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by cooldudeng(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2010
@Malik

Called 'em yesterday and I was told some new stations will be added to include Estar for Nigerian Movies, NTA sports for live cup matches and all

I noticed Mtv base has been added on "station 33" but I can't see NTA sports o, can u kindly confirm what station number it's on. Thanks
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by GeorgeD1(m): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2010
oh! have they? i can't wait for star tv to enter warri. and i'm sure sharp peeps here are also anxious to have their hands on
the package too. grin
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by cooldudeng(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2010
@Oga George

Am really beginning to feel them o
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by GeorgeD1(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2010
cool,
yeah. guys are itching to lay their fingers on the code.

it shouldn't be too hard to figure out how to make it another ojofree ctl or worldlink!  grin
Re: Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish by cooldudeng(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2010
I'll stay glued then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Free To Air Satellite West African Ku And Cband / Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano / Mytv Subscription Now 1,250

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.