Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Genotype Wahala - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genotype Wahala (1010 Views)

Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience / Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genotype Wahala by OLAFIMIX(f): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
please, my dad is AA, mom doesn't know her genotype. All my siblings which are Four in number are AA. Am the last born, can I be AS?. Done it twice first at my school health center few years ago and this year at a laboratory around Oshodi Lagos. Both confirmed that am AS. Can there be mistake in it.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wahala by ClitoPen: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
OLAFIMIX:
please, my dad is AA, mom doesn't know her genotype. All my siblings which are Four in number are AA. Am the last born, can I be AS?. Done it twice first at my school health center few years ago and this year at a laboratory around Oshodi Lagos. Both confirmed that am AS. Can there be mistake in it.
If you are AS, that shows your mum is likely an AS!
It can only be queried if she is proven otherwise
Re: Genotype Wahala by OLAFIMIX(f): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Thanks. I thought there is this sequence arrangement.
ClitoPen:

If you are AS, that shows your mum is likely an AS

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wahala by Taiwo20(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
ClitoPen:

If you are AS, that shows your mum is likely an AS

Or something is wrong somewhere
Re: Genotype Wahala by ClitoPen: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Taiwo20:

Or something is wrong somewhere
Judging from the history he gave, something can only be wrong somewhere if his mum's genotype is found not to be AS
Re: Genotype Wahala by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
ClitoPen:

Judging from the history he gave, something can only be wrong somewhere if his mum's genotype is found not to be AS
Then he MUST be a BASTARD.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wahala by EagleScribes: 6:57am On Dec 27, 2017
OLAFIMIX:

Please do well to ensure that your dad confirms his status and your mum checks hers too, before you conclude on anything. Mistakes do arise from these laboratories, so it's better to be safe with confirmations.

Many have been victims of this situation
Re: Genotype Wahala by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2017
Thanks so much. My dad has done his, he is AA and my siblings And for my mom, there is no way I can convince her to door cos she doesn't even know the meaning of genotype.
EagleScribes:

Please do well to ensure that your dad confirms his status and your mum checks hers too, before you conclude on anything. Mistakes do arise from these laboratories, so it's better to be safe with confirmations.

Many have been victims of this situation
Re: Genotype Wahala by EagleScribes: 12:54am On Dec 28, 2017
OLAFIMIX:
Thanks so much. My dad has done his, he is AA and my siblings And for my mom, there is no way I can convince her to door cos she doesn't even know the meaning of genotype.

Don't worry bro. Tell mummy you want to take her out for normal body check up. Convince her of the importance, then do the needful from there
Re: Genotype Wahala by lopside12: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2017
OLAFIMIX:
Thanks. I thought there is this sequence arrangement.
There is no sequence arrangement it can be a random thing..
Like they have said earlier your mom is likely AS...
Re: Genotype Wahala by OLAFIMIX(f): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thanks
lopside12:

There is no sequence arrangement it can be a random thing..
Like they have said earlier your mom is likely AS...

(1) (Reply)

The Right Treatment For Dandruff. / Buy Essential Oils In Nigeria And Natural Beauty Products / Covid-19 Coronavirus Vs Dettol (show Me Ur "32")

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.