Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? - Romance (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (93959 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
I'm so lonely and its freaking me out, my last relationship was in 2014 and lasted just 3 months, would have dated this year but I'm currently in jos as I need someone to talk to and see at least once a week.

Anyone around Kaduna, Abj or Jos?

I'm Igbo, welcome any tribe, I'm a corps member with serious potentials.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Spaxon(f): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
XingXhang:

Trust issues? I wouldn't stand in your way. But nothing is as embarrassing as looking at someone you've chatted with for years and telling them, you don't trust them.

Trust for what really, just communicating?
no smithy, I had a cyber bully years back that was 2014 still on this forum. and I had my details hacked just cus I exposed my gmail online... that's what I am talking about
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by XingXhang(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Spaxon:
no smithy, I had a cyber bully years back that was 2014 still on this forum. and I had my details hacked just cus I exposed my gmail online... that's what I am talking about

Even on Fbook?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Spaxon(f): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
XingXhang:

Even on Fbook?
my facebook account was hacked too. just cus all my accounts ar connected to google
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Spaxon(f): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
XingXhang:

Even on Fbook?
my facebook account was hacked too. just cus all my accounts ar connected to google..
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by XingXhang(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Spaxon:
my facebook account was hacked too. just cus all my accounts ar connected to google

I don't know what to say. But you could still call or me do it.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Spaxon(f): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
XingXhang:

I don't know what to say. But you could still call or me do it.
ok dear
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by XingXhang(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Spaxon:
ok dear

Okay means... smiley
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Spaxon(f): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
XingXhang:

Okay means... smiley
i'll get back to you
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Icepresh(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Money is the wayy forward oh
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by XingXhang(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Spaxon:
i'll get back to you

Lolz, i'm indeed applying for a job grin embarassed
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by XingXhang(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Icepresh:
Money is the wayy forward oh

Just whispered that today...We need to be "hand" "some"

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Icepresh(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
XingXhang:

Just whispered that today...We need to be "hand" "some"
Then the Girls will come in their Numbers grin grin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Spaxon(f): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
XingXhang:

Lolz, i'm indeed applying for a job grin embarassed
you sef you should know you werent online that time na.

job fire

lwkmd...

how is work joor
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by XingXhang(m): 6:00am On Mar 15, 2018
Spaxon:
you sef you should know you werent online that time na.

job fire

lwkmd...

how is work joor

Okay. Very ok
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Spaxon(f): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
XingXhang:

Okay. Very ok
my long lost Chinese friend
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by XingXhang(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Spaxon:
my long lost Chinese friend

I was always around, I thought Boko guys kidnapped you TBH grin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Spaxon(f): 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
XingXhang:

I was always around, I thought Boko guys kidnapped you TBH grin
yeah o. my God pass them , how is it going with you dearie, sure you know election is just a few months away. hope you're contesting
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by XingXhang(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Spaxon:
yeah o. my God pass them , how is it going with you dearie, sure you know election is just a few months away. hope you're contesting

Contesting? I don't have plans yet.

Are you so much into politics?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by barallanee(f): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
hungryboy:
Some can't handle the complications that come with a relationship, that's why the are still single
u really got me at dat....dats why ive neva dated...I jix hate telling myself d truth
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by barallanee(f): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
Fear of being deceived. .
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Spaxon(f): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2018
XingXhang:

Contesting? I don't have plans yet.

Are you so much into politics?
my parents are
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by XingXhang(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Spaxon:
my parents are

Okay. How've you been?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by XingXhang(m): 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
barallanee:

But there are still good guys with good hearts...
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by barallanee(f): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
XingXhang:

But there are still good guys with good hearts...
Dats d fear,cus its nt written outside, u cnt tell
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by XingXhang(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
barallanee:
Dats d fear,cus its nt written outside, u cnt tell

Okay, I get you. But you can give one a shot after asking all the questions you need to ask. No one is perfect tho.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Qsscruz(m): 1:40am On Apr 12, 2018
barallanee:
Most times, we don't worry about failure but about chances we miss when we don't try.. You have to overcome your fear and give it a shot. Just endeavor to look well before you leap. Good guys still exist.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by barallanee(f): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Qsscruz:

Most times, we don't worry about failure but about chances we miss when we don't try.. You have to overcome your fear and give it a shot. Just endeavor to look well before you leap. Good guys still exist.
thanks
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by barallanee(f): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2018
XingXhang:

Okay, I get you. But you can give one a shot after asking all the questions you need to ask. No one is perfect tho.

cool,merci
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by XingXhang(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
barallanee:
cool,merci

Can we be friends? As in talking friends...
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Whenandwhere: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
I couldn't find a lady who is ready, the older ones will say 'i have a boyfriend' and the almost riped one will say the same thing or they say i'm not ready.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.