Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) (50768 Views)

Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) / Nigerian Police Uniform In 1948 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by tstx(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
kings09:
Ur brain de ur anus.
Na ur brain dey ur anus... the guy made sense
Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
nely:
So him wearing a T-shirt with police logo makes him a police officer,if he wears NYSC uniform will that make him a corper?

I thought it was against Nigerian law to wear military and para military clothing if you are a private citizen. You and i know that no civilian in their right minds in Nigeria is brave enough to do that if he/she is not a police officer. Except of course if they are criminals intent on using the uniform for nefarious activities. That being said, if he is indeed a policeman it is absolutely wrong to wear his duty uniform to conduct private business. And before you protest, i am using the standards of normal countries. But we all know Nigeria ain't normal.

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by Toosure70: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
He is better than those that will shoot because of 50naira. Nobody understands sai baba government again o

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Is that a police uniform?
The headline should have just been a police man spotted doing okada business

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
This is just a polo shirt, not official uniform.

In NPF, we don't regard polo as official uniform, except for designated offices like SARS

3 Likes

Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by Nawteemaxie(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
MTCHEEEW!!!
Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
buhari hardship is global

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
This type can kidnap or rob someone at night. Na them

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by Titugirl(f): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
Its better than taking bribe and extorting drivers

2 Likes

Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
thank god for camera phone and twitter.nobody can live their normal life again just because they can snap and tag

it like asking your father why he is still on his office cloth doing okada
Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
This type can kidnap or rob his passenger at night. Na them

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by nely(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
kings09:
Ur brain de ur anus. Y not go slap a soldier on his military uniform n see if he z actually a soldier
Oga don't insult me for airing my own opinion,is it the first time you are seeing Nigerians wear uniforms of different organizations
Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by Yakson09: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
nely:
So him wearing a T-shirt with police logo makes him a police officer,if he wears NYSC uniform will that make him a corper?
seconded

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by gr8tone: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Well, I admire his style of hustling. it's better than the 20 naira bribe. But in uniform? It's a No to me, an abuse of title and profession.

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by nely(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bollinger:

I thought it was against Nigerian law to wear military and para military clothing if you are a private citizen. You and i know that no civilian in their right minds in Nigeria is brave enough to do that if he/she is not a police officer. Except of course if they are criminals intent on using the uniform for nefarious activities. That being said, if he is indeed a policeman it is absolutely wrong to wear his duty uniform to conduct private business. And before you protest, i am using the standards of normal countries. But we all know Nigeria ain't normal.
Thank you for your opinion,Nigeria is an abnormal and a lawless state,am not siding the man nor judging but one thing am sure is that anything can happen it's just a t-shirt some of police officer wears this even when they are off duty, maybe he might be related to an officer who gave him the T-shirt
Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by yomskid: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
mehn.... the hustle is real..... officer vs okada rider.... mehn nobe small hustle

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by chiksy20: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
and so? he theif? any which way na way now ooo

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
nely:

Thank you for your opinion,Nigeria is an abnormal and a lawless state,am not siding the man nor judging but one thing am sure is that anything can happen it's just a t-shirt some of police officer wears this even when they are off duty, maybe he might be related to an officer who gave him the T-shirt

It's not just a t shirt. It is a uniform. If you see anyone wearing it in public, what is the first thing that comes to mind? Hence the reason for the thread. Our opinion will differ on this issue. Anyway, have a wonderful week.
Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
brunofarad:
Entering that okada May be a one way ticket to the station. Next thing, you appear on tv with spurious story line.

Reminds me of growing up years in onitsha when they will bring out Their bus at Uga junction and load unsuspecting masses to Nkuruma street station.

This has been their old time business model.

A leopard does not change its spot
I'm telling you. Na their way. That was how they came to my street one day around 8pm with a Vanagon bus aka Danfo and we're just picking random guys sitting outside their homes and the ones just coming from work. It wasn't funny o.

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by johnabba(m): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
when did a branded shirt become a police uniforn? receive sense come 2018
Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by Elmojiid(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
emamos:
.o gbenu tan,iroyin a gbo se haa
awon ara ibadan sighted
Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by youngcizza(m): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
how that thing take be police uniform ??
i have like 2 of those t shirts
those are normal t shirt given to officers after a promotional training or course
Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by aloyin(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
this is nt uniform, dis is part of police mufty. And dis mufty is already faded away so, he cn use it to ride okada. And i dnt see anytin bad in dis pix.
Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
A sergeant in the Nigerian Police force earns less than 600k p.a. thats less than $2000 p.a.
Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by eleko1: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
undecided free the man.He wear the uniform cos of those area boiz.Persin dey ride his okada jeje,u waka go snapped him/u want dem to fire him?Did he disturb u?How i wish somebody dashed u a thunderous slap from behind/ smash dat Tecno phone u take snapped him.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by Alonso91(m): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
FrenchWay:
Man must whack! Na side hustle na I'm sure pass.

Funny enuf, after this bike hustle, na ashawo house for Allen e go spend d proceed.

1 Ashawo patronizer spotted!!!

You even knw the address,,wel on behave of all Ashi committe i say thanks fr ur patronage
Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by saheedakanni: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by Esione...

'Honestly I found this man in my area, a policeĀ  officer engaged in okada bizness with his official police uniform. My questions are, are our policemen supposed to be doing this kinda job? Isnt inappropriate to do this with his official uniform?

Is this professional?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/policeman-pictured-doing-okada.html?m=1
not at all, he can do the okada job but not with uniform.
Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by scholes23(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Its far better than killing or stealing in that uniform

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Better than nothing or collecting bribe...or even harassing the citizens like SARS

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Na so children take dey chop

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) by afbstrategies: 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos

That's hustling! I'd rather spot him during the day riding Okada than put up with thousands of his fellow officers who are robbing, kidnapping and killing Nigerians in the night. Who knows how many mouths he has to feed daily and who knows whether he is owed salaries?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Strongest Soldier Uses Teeth To Drag A Hilux Van, Others / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? / Start Writing Your Date In Full Format Come 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.