Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Removing White Background From Corel Draw Graphics - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Removing White Background From Corel Draw Graphics (1707 Views)

Can A Laptop With Intel Celeron Processor Run Corel Draw Smoothly? / Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? / Corel Draw Or Adobe Illustrator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removing White Background From Corel Draw Graphics by yinkuscious(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Please, does anyone know how I can remove the white background that do comes with corel draw graphics after exporting.

I designed a logo for someone using corel 13 and he requested that the white background be removed.
Kindly help if you know how I can do this

Thanks
Re: Removing White Background From Corel Draw Graphics by tmx21(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
Firstly, convert the image to bitmap.

Click on bitmap menu and chose 'bitmap color mask'

A panel will appear on your right hand side witi multiple black colour, click on the eye droper tool on that panel, then use the eyedropper to pick the white on the logo.

Check the panel to make sure that 'hide color' is being selected. Click on 'apply' and it should work.

NOTE: if there's 100% white on the logo, it'll take it off.

2 Likes

Re: Removing White Background From Corel Draw Graphics by yinkuscious(m): 7:08am On Dec 27, 2017
tmx21:
Firstly, convert the image to bitmap.

Click on bitmap menu and chose 'bitmap color mask'

A panel will appear on your right hand side witi multiple black colour, click on the eye droper tool on that panel, then use the eyedropper to pick the white on the logo.

Check the panel to make sure that 'hide color' is being selected. Click on 'apply' and it should work.

NOTE: if there's 100% white on the logo, it'll take it off.
thanks, I will try it now
Re: Removing White Background From Corel Draw Graphics by yinkuscious(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2017
Tmx21 please, can you help with it? I still can't do it
Re: Removing White Background From Corel Draw Graphics by tmx21(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2017
yinkuscious:
Tmx21 please, can you help with it? I still can't do it
mail it to me susriter@gmail.com
Re: Removing White Background From Corel Draw Graphics by yinkuscious(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
tmx21:
mail it to me susriter@gmail.com
okay. I just did that
Thanks
Re: Removing White Background From Corel Draw Graphics by routsz: 8:29am On Jan 01, 2018
This is simple. Export and save as PNG file and there'll be no white background!

2 Likes

Re: Removing White Background From Corel Draw Graphics by RobinRay(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2018
when exporting save the file as PNG

(1) (Reply)

©CoolDesigns: Logo Design Portfolio (part 2) / Check Out My Designs And Tell Me Where To Improve / Multimedia Devices And Easyworship Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.