Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos (44510 Views)

Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate 2 Years Anniversary With Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Femistic123: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2017
Boyooosa:
What has this boy done cheapen this nutty girl wey dem spend billions of our oil money on.,. well na karma be DAT sha. DAT her olosho elder sister too dey find another golddigger wey go dey oil am. Otedola u see ur life, stop to dey cheat masses, u no go hear word, see what your gej partner has turned your daughters to... Irish.
Is he complaining to u?.....how's it karma?....are they married to lunatics?....

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Manlikepapply: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2017
[
Mquote author=LagosCiti post=63635504]I'm not your usual critic, but this guy seems to have gotten lost in the euphoria of dating a billionaire's daughter. Fine, it's cool and they're in love, but ambition seems to be absent in this guy's dictionary. When new acts like Mayorkun and Ycee are busy dropping hits and climbing up the ladder to becoming tier 2 and eventually tier 1 artistes, this guy is busy enjoying his comfort zone.

Well, I hope he's got a solid back up plan, just in case the relationship goes south... just saying.[/quote]

M.I is that you?
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Femistic123: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Upon the pedigree and class it's Mr Eazi she's following

Eazi looks dirty
Love is blind truly

Yes..it is but show us boyfriend let's see if he's neater and richer than him... people just be spewing trash anyhow.. quote me at ur own peril

4 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by kingbus: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2017
LagosCiti:
I'm not your usual critic, but this guy seems to have gotten lost in the euphoria of dating a billionaire's daughter. Fine, it's cool and they're in love, but ambition seems to be absent in this guy's dictionary. When new acts like Mayorkun and Ycee are busy dropping hits and climbing up the ladder to becoming tier 2 and eventually tier 1 artistes, this guy is busy enjoying his comfort zone.

Well, I hope he's got a solid back up plan, just in case the relationship goes south... just saying.
Mr eazi no longer have anything tangible to offer musically .

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2017
I beg who can tell me what is attracting this girl to Mr Eazi?

No hating pls just curious
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by cchiagom(f): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2017
emwyy:
God help me Let me find someone to love me
Eyah, don't worry Jesus loves you
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by ashjay001(m): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
Most times I look at NwaChibuzor's comments and think... Somewhere out there, there's is a village missing its Idiot.

To imagine d focktard, was actually brought up in ewedu land o!

I'm sure, he's gonna be one embarrassed nigga, d day his close afonja friends, discover his nl identity!
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Boyooosa(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2017
Femistic123:

Is he complaining to u?.....how's it karma?....are they married to lunatics?....
Park well
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2017
cchiagom:

Eyah, don't worry Jesus loves you

undecided
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Femistic123: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

Park well
Go siddon...they hate dere
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by GavelSlam: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Eazi looks dirty
Love is blind truly

What are you on about?

A tall dark skinned brother, well educated and a go-getter.

Had a phone repair business from his undergraduate days in Ghana. Upon graduation, he got a job in an oil servicing firm but decided to pursue his musical interests.

His music covers the airwaves around the world. Personally heard it from the music box at a barber's in the UK.

Please tell us who you are praying for her to date.

In my opinion, he's even punching below his weight. What has the girl ever achieved in her life?

5 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by 9japrof(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2017
LagosCiti:
I'm not your usual critic, but this guy seems to have gotten lost in the euphoria of dating a billionaire's daughter. Fine, it's cool and they're in love, but ambition seems to be absent in this guy's dictionary. When new acts like Mayorkun and Ycee are busy dropping hits and climbing up the ladder to becoming tier 2 and eventually tier 1 artistes, this guy is busy enjoying his comfort zone.

Well, I hope he's got a solid back up plan, just in case the relationship goes south... just saying.

Do you know weather the benefits coming out of this union outweighs the money he has ever made in his career, combined with the money ycee and mayorkun are making.

Bros don't you know that guy might be milking this billionaire protégé with a big straw.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Boyooosa(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2017
Femistic123:

Yes..it is but show us boyfriend let's see if he's neater and richer than him... people just be spewing trash anyhow.. quote me at ur own peril
U dey quote pple upandan u com dey fear make dem quote u, must u display your emptiness on social media?
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Boyooosa(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2017
Femistic123:

Go siddon...they hate dere
On seat already.
And I will always hate people that are unfair to me, for you, you can continue licking the arse of the pple bleeping u up.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by khvnggift(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2017
franzis:

That guy co-owns / owns (not sure ) phonetraderng partnering with Airtel , drop a hot single recently pour me water ... Shows in UK are always sold out ...so what are you saying
Wch one is pour me water again ni?
Dat one na song
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by AiiVee(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2017
as in when i heard this...i was like say wahhh!!!
buh anyways, its all good
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by jaxxy(m): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2017
I think they look cute 2geda like beauty and the beast. Lol
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Awoo88: 11:18am On Dec 27, 2017
This girl is just using this guy to gain acceptance. As soon as whatever she is planning sell of do takes off, you will of break up
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by khvnggift(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2017
cheesy grin So Eazi na u dae drill dat punna bah. Ok oh We haff heard Next Bt OP oh wu tel u say na pre wedding photos ?
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by pedrilo: 11:21am On Dec 27, 2017
zicoraads:
I don't know, but I've never found any of his songs good enough.

I'm in love with Johnny Drille's songs. That's how everyone should sing.
Eazi's voice is unique.
what do you even know about music?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

U dey quote pple upandan u com dey fear make dem quote u, must u display your emptiness on social media?
Don't mind that loser
He think say i go quote am cheesy
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by harrisonford001: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2017
is there any other nation in the world that worship money like Nigerians? can't the caption be just 'mr easy and his girlfiend?" you become a celebrity for just being a daughter to a Rich man! If you are the first born in the family and the last born is richer mmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Olulinks(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2017
LagosCiti:

LagosCiti, let me quickly ask you this. What do you think Mayorkun, Ycee and others really want in life? Fame and money, right? This guy up here is getting those in a more Eazy way. Or in a Easier way. See the guy has fame already, if not his story won't make FP on Nairaland and you won't even open the thread not to talk of putting your comment here. Then the money, see the caption, Billionaire daughter. My brother what Mayorkun and others are struggling to get this guy has it so Eazi.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Before this time next year everyone would have forgotten that this two were ever together.
after he must have widened her pussssssy and flattened her breasts
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by YungPrinzz(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Eazi looks dirty
Love is blind truly

Gbenu e sohun! Just Lookatew

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by emsco(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2017
LagosCiti:

you are on point
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by dstringzz: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2017
LagosCiti:

So,because someone posted a photo with is girlfriend means he is not working on ambitious. Chill out bro
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Achorise: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2017
Most times this rich girls marry and date on the basics of good sex and big d.....ck.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Martin0(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Eazi looks dirty
Love is blind truly

Na wa for u oogringrin

Infact u go see wetin I go do u grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Harrynight(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2017
So because Eazi no fine,
no sabi dress well, and
looks kinda like refugee means He can't date Billioniare daughter again...

on a 2nd thought thu! should Eazi invest 50% of the time he spent cos of this relationship into his Music Career e for don blow well
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2017
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People / Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) / Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.