Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos (44509 Views)

Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate 2 Years Anniversary With Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Boyooosa(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Don't mind that loser
He think say i go quote am cheesy
No mind the mumu, sombori can not express his/er own view again, na to dey jump into another person's post. Next, he will be begging pple not to quote or mention him when he don go enter someone else's space. Dem full NL like that... Miscreants.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by joenor(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2017
Mr Eazi u extend your hand sha... Nice pic. WUHML
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Boyooosa(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
joenor:
Mr Eazi u extend your hand sha... Nice pic. WUHML
Begi begi...
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by zicoraads: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
pedrilo:
Eazi's voice is unique.
what do you even know about music?
My voice too is unique. What is exactly your point? undecided
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Puzzypleazer: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Before this time next year everyone would have forgotten that this two were ever together.
Bad belle, no we won't forget, instead they will be more good news of them welcoming their first baby
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by TrollTrap: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

What are you on about?

A tall dark skinned brother, well educated and a go-getter.

Had a phone repair business from his undergraduate days in Ghana. Upon graduation, he got a job in an oil servicing firm but decided to pursue his musical interests.

His music covers the airwaves around the world. Personally heard it from the music box at a barber's in the UK.

Please tell us who you are praying for her to date.

In my opinion, he's even punching below his weight. What has the girl ever achieved in her life?

Tell em bro. Eazi is a well known musician whereas I hadn’t heard of her till she hooked up with him. These man are dumb undecided

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by STILESGANG: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
omoiyalayi:
I beg who can tell me what is attracting this girl to Mr Eazi?

No hating pls just curious
more fame
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
"Tonight, I be hungry man, baby give me food make I chop o" in Mr eazi's voice...

Keep dating my crush.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Olatara(f): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mr. Eazi is cool.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by franzis(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
khvnggift:

Wch one is pour me water again ni?
Dat one na song
no na pidgin english

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by sammytovic(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
Boyooosa:
What has this boy done to cheapen this nutty girl wey dem spend billions of our oil money hot her head... well na karma be DAT sha. DAT her olosho elder sister too dey find another golddigger wey go dey oil am. Otedola u see ur life, stop to dey cheat masses, u no go hear word, see what your gej-partner has turned your daughters to... iish.
. Cos of jealous, you're now faking stupidity.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by SirBunky85(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
Amagite:
Singer Mr. Eazi and billionaire daughter, Temi Otedola are such an adorable couple!

The pair are giving us chilled Pre-wedding shoot vibes in these stunning new photo.

https://www.lailasblog.com/mr-eazi-and-temi-otedola-giving-us-chilled-pre-wedding-shoot-vibes/

i still dey wonder wetin otedola's daughter see for dis eazy body wey make love am.d eazy guy is too unkept for my liking
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by SirBunky85(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
zicoraads:

Jealousy tongue
Nothing like jealousy,eazy is dirty even for an average village girl to date let alone a fine gal with a rich pups
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by dungburu: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
I don't know y many Nigerians are bastards . Y d jealous over a lucky guy that got hooked up with a rich lady ? Do u bastards mean that nothing good should ever come d ways of d average looking guys n ladies anymore.. If Dj cuppy should ever look down or turn down d proposal of poor n average guys, its u ppl dat will come here n do d weeping..
So good luck should no longer be d lot of average guys ryt ? N its dis same set of bastards crying over rich marrying d rich. Just leave this lucky guy alone.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Hyicene(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
pedrilo:
Eazi's voice is unique.
what do you even know about music?
his a unique artiste .....datz even why I like him...he has a unique voice ..dressing,music intro and so on... ppl should STP saying trash about him d gal sef z gain in fame tru him
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Hyicene(m): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
"Tonight, I be hungry man, baby give me food make I chop o" in Mr eazi's voice...

Keep dating my crush.
wow xo eazi ur crush
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Boyooosa(m): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
sammytovic:
. Cos of jealous jealousy, you're now faking stupidity.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Lorax(f): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

What are you on about?

A tall dark skinned brother, well educated and a go-getter.

Had a phone repair business from his undergraduate days in Ghana. Upon graduation, he got a job in an oil servicing firm but decided to pursue his musical interests.

His music covers the airwaves around the world. Personally heard it from the music box at a barber's in the UK.

Please tell us who you are praying for her to date.

In my opinion, he's even punching below his weight. What has the girl ever achieved in her life?

He was an intern in an oil company not a full worker. There was no job to leave.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hyicene:
wow xo eazi ur crush
I don't joke with his songs.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Femistic123: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

On seat already.
And I will always hate people that are unfair to me, for you, you can continue licking the arse of the pple bleeping u up.

And u think what you typed makes sense
Piece of shit...keep it up
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Femistic123: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

U dey quote pple upandan u com dey fear make dem quote u, must u display your emptiness on social media?
Idiot....if u had a brain which u don't...and u understand English...u wud realise I said quote me at ur own peril..how is that fear....you dunce
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by humilitypays(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
The comments on this thread are killing cheesy cheesy

On the other note, the girl is ugly.... She is lucky to have Mr Eazi because the guy is a music star which makes it easier for him to get any lady he desires irrespective of her financial status or family background.

If this girl's dad isn't rich, believe me, majority of financially buoyant guys won't even notice her to talk of she getting a music star like Mr. Eazi as a boyfriend and deep down her heart, she knows sha...that's why she loyal cos she knows she's just an average Jane out there.

So if we are to judge, Otedola's daughter is lucky to get Mr Eazi cos she no fine...if to say na that her elder sis DJ Cup abi cuppy, ehen, that one fine come get gbazakwin for body which makes her hot grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Hyicene(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
I don't joke with his songs.
xme wit me.. go download business,tomorrow(single),decline,feelings,right now,in the morning,etc... u will discover dat he sing pretty good ..with always a special pattern
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hyicene:
xme wit me.. go download business,tomorrow(single),decline,feelings,right now,in the morning,etc... u will discover dat he sing pretty good ..with always a special pattern
Go download tilapia, very nice.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Manlikepapply:
[
Mquote author=LagosCiti post=63635504]I'm not your usual critic, but this guy seems to have gotten lost in the euphoria of dating a billionaire's daughter. Fine, it's cool and they're in love, but ambition seems to be absent in this guy's dictionary. When new acts like Mayorkun and Ycee are busy dropping hits and climbing up the ladder to becoming tier 2 and eventually tier 1 artistes, this guy is busy enjoying his comfort zone.

Well, I hope he's got a solid back up plan, just in case the relationship goes south... just saying.

M.I is that you?

Why do u ask... grin
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by joenor(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Nor fall NL ooo shu!
Boyooosa:

Begi begi...
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Boyooosa(m): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2018
joenor:
Nor fall NL ooo shu!
How

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2018
LagosCiti:
Well, I hope he's got a solid back up plan, just in case the relationship goes south... just saying.

If keeps up his behavior this way. It won't go south . He's smart. You don't know Yoruba guys. If a Yoruba guy wants to get a babe and make her love him. For life without looking elsewhere, especially the slim Yoruba guys o. Not those hefty, tall Yoruba guys. Just the moderate slim ones. They can be very humble, romantic, loving, over loving sef, enough raps. The bae will be like Mehn, this is exactly what I need. He won't behave bullish, if he sees her talking to another guy, he will maintain his lane, knowing she will come back to him. Cos hes got the raps.

Everybody go shock they go marry.

Otedola daughters don't care if they are dating billionaire sons. They just want to be happy. But let the guy too be popular. If u are consistent with making them happily inlove with sincerity join.
Abeg una done win jackpot.

Egocentric guys won't even smell a date with them sef, how much more an affair.

He behaves humble and playful. That's one of his secrets
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos by Dongatzby(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2018
Yorubas are not gold diggers point of correction and if Temi decided to go with a Yoruba guy, is Temi from your tribe?? Please admin should always regulate this place properly from derogatory comment. Again, Mr Eazis a Yoruba man but he doesn't represent all of us. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People / Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) / Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.