Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" (40248 Views)

Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy / Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth / "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by piagetskinner(m): 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
when the doctors say no..God says Yes!

oh ye atheist can you now see that God really exists?God supersedes science
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Win95: 12:15am On Dec 27, 2017
Namzy:
Which diagnosis is this? Because this sounds like trash. How can a doctor quantify the number of eggs remaining? If you have no eggs you enter menopause. If little are left you still menstruate and so far the sperm is OK you'll have kids. But my puzzle is how the doctor was able to determine the quantity of eggs left and ultimately equates low egg number to infertility
I also did'nt know what that meant...not having enough eggs, thats menopause
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Win95: 12:15am On Dec 27, 2017
Namzy:
Which diagnosis is this? Because this sounds like trash. How can a doctor quantify the number of eggs remaining? If you have no eggs you enter menopause. If little are left you still menstruate and so far the sperm is OK you'll have kids. But my puzzle is how the doctor was able to determine the quantity of eggs left and ultimately equates low egg number to infertility
I also did'nt know what that meant...not having enough eggs, thats menopause, or she had premature menopause
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 27, 2017
I wonder when it has become a crime to air your views on the simple things of life. We live in a society where freedom of speech and expression is not prohibited, neither is it outlawed. Same goes to what I choose to do , talk and associate with. If you die today, I can decide to urinate or spit on your grave and nothing will happen. If you have an auto accident, I can decide to walk past without helping. No one has the right to question me. If a woman gives birth, freedom of speech gives me the right to tell her in her face she has a ugly child.

In this world or the next, nothing will change my ways. _Fuck you all! angry
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 27, 2017
Namzy:
It's called a low ovarian reserve or low egg count. Its diagnosed by antral follicle count which is an ultrasound scan of the ovaries. Low ovarian reserve doesn't equate to infertility but low fertility so a lower chance of pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by fSociety: 2:55am On Dec 27, 2017
Namzy:

Don't mind these thieves
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 27, 2017
jboy73:

Trying 2 hard to sound unnecessary Savage over a miracle the Satan you worship won't be able to perform on your wife.
Its clear Nairalanders will never see you as Nwanipke (Not correct spelling) stop trying 2 hard to cajole every post on nairaland with negatively.... We don't enjoy your style, you lack the right words, you're annoying, you can never be Nwanikpe or his ghost!!! Your construction of negativity is weak, you're not savage, you sound uneducated, you sound depressed... Most of all you're a failed copycat whom I would banned for eternity if I was a mod in this humble forum.
So, why not abide to my words and go get a life? Or look for another role to play.... Maybe you'll get the very type of attention u desperately seek. Not this type I just wasted on your depressed soul
Hey kid, I hardly reply to mentions. In fact I've never replied a mention from the hundreds of insults, curse, criticism and verbal abuses I get each day but I just have to reply yours to clear the air on many of your types say about me. Firstly, the Nwaamaikpe you claim I'm trying to imitate, I don't even know da faq he is neither do I know where he's from but I can't blame you. You are already used to someone else's comments so getting used to a new one might prove challenging and tasking to your brain whose IQ obviously isn't up to 17. You don't enjoy my style? Highly laughable. I don't even expect you to and please don't because it will lead you astray. You can't manage your life so taking a cue from my posts will make your condition worse.

I lack the right words? My son, what is wrong to you is wise to others. Well its your opinion but it absolutely doesn't count here.

I'm annoying? See get this fact right. I'm not here to please anybody. If you are that kind of person that is hell bent on pleasing others at the detriment of your own happiness, I'm sorry you will find it difficult to achieve your aims and targets in this hard knock life.

I sound uneducated? You don't know my academic background but just know we started pursuing a degree before you were forced out of your mom's vagina by the midwives.

I sound depressed? Well every other Nigerian like me should be looking at our current leadership. But your case is obviously different. You are suffering yet still happy. Send me your account number. I'm eager to send you a stipend at least to get good food to eat.

So Jboy73 why not abide by my words and get a life or look for another person to advice. Maybe you'll get the type of attention you desperately seek.

Mind you, expect to see more of my annoying, nwaamaikpe like and unintelligent comments today.

Lastly, I'm not even supposed to be exchanging words with a little child like you who still peeps at his cousin bathing and having sex with her. After you have sex with her you still even contemplate reporting to your mom your wrong deeds or not . How old are you boy. Aren't you up to eighteen yet? Laughable
https://www.nairaland.com/1878797/saw-cousin-unclad#25863687

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Bahamas95(m): 5:13am On Dec 27, 2017
Castleberry:
Biko why isn't the man smiling?
You should be asking yourself that same question.

I just checked your profile grin
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 27, 2017
mhisbliss:
yup, hope you're enjoying the season?
So far so good, it's has been blissful. Just that the monster controlling this blessed nation is making it an "unejoyable" season.

BTW, where you go hide? smiley
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor505:
I wonder when it has become a crime to air your views on the simple things of life. We live in a society where freedom of speech and expression is not prohibited, neither is it outlawed. Same goes to what I choose to do , talk and associate with. If you die today, I can decide to urinate or spit on your grave and nothing will happen. If you have an auto accident, I can decide to walk past without helping. No one has the right to question me. If a woman gives birth, freedom of speech gives me the right to tell her in her face she has a ugly child.

In this world or the next, nothing will change my ways. _Fuck you all! angry
I just have to agree with you here. Just do your thing bro and have fun doing it.
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by franklingud(m): 6:50am On Dec 27, 2017
See how cute her sons are and her husband alaye face.

For goodness sake can't he smiley just like this?
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Castleberry: 6:53am On Dec 27, 2017
Bahamas95:
You should be asking yourself that same question.

I just checked your profile grin
I knew someone would ask me this. lol
Is it your smile?
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Castleberry: 6:54am On Dec 27, 2017
JasonScolari:
I am not angry, am just watching him. One day nah one day.

lol
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Castleberry: 6:56am On Dec 27, 2017
Tpeters:
madam even u self no smile for ur do na!!guess d Mata reach ur side too cheesy madam even u self no smile for ur dp na!!guess d Mata reach ur side too

Oga we're not talking about my own smile here. lol. If I had such handsome boys, I'd smile everyday
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 27, 2017
Castleberry:

lol
Good morning beautiful.
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Boyooosa(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2017
No twins spotted...
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Castleberry: 6:57am On Dec 27, 2017
JasonScolari:
Good morning beautiful.
Morning handsome
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 27, 2017
Castleberry:

Morning handsome
Enjoy your day Castleberry.
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor505:

Hey kid, I hardly reply to mentions. In fact I've never replied a mention from the hundreds of insults, curse, criticism and verbal abuses I get each day but I just have to reply yours to clear the air on many of your types say about me. Firstly, the Nwaamaikpe you claim I'm trying to imitate, I don't even know da faq he is neither do I know where he's from but I can't blame you. You are already used to someone else's comments so getting used to a new one might prove challenging and tasking to your brain whose IQ obviously isn't up to 17. You don't enjoy my style? Highly laughable. I don't even expect you to and please don't because it will lead you astray. You can't manage your life so taking a cue from my posts will make your condition worse.

I lack the right words? My son, what is wrong to you is wise to others. Well its your opinion but it absolutely doesn't count here.

I'm annoying? See get this fact right. I'm not here to please anybody. If you are that kind of person that is hell bent on pleasing others at the detriment of your own happiness, I'm sorry you will find it difficult to achieve your aims and targets in this hard knock life.

I sound uneducated? You don't know my academic background but just know we started pursuing a degree before you were forced out of your mom's vagina by the midwives.

I sound depressed? Well every other Nigerian like me should be looking at our current leadership. But your case is obviously different. You are suffering yet still happy. Send me your account number. I'm eager to send you a stipend at least to get good food to eat.

So Jboy73 why not abide by my words and get a life or look for another person to advice. Maybe you'll get the type of attention you desperately seek.

Mind you, expect to see more of my annoying, nwaamaikpe like and unintelligent comments today.

Lastly, I'm not even supposed to be exchanging words with a little child like you who still peeps at his cousin bathing and having sex with her. After you have sex with her you still even contemplate reporting to your mom your wrong deeds or not . How old are you boy. Aren't you up to eighteen yet? Laughable
It really pained u.
Pls do change.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Pat081: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2017
OMG my dream family...... she's so cute

Ehmmm why is the husband that way can't he smile for once....... some men too get agbero face still don't know why maybe nah because of hardship cheesy
maybe he is a police officer
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Mechejy: 8:11am On Dec 27, 2017
jboy73:

Trying 2 hard to sound unnecessary Savage over a miracle the Satan you worship won't be able to perform on your wife.
Its clear Nairalanders will never see you as Nwanipke (Not correct spelling) stop trying 2 hard to cajole every post on nairaland with negatively.... We don't enjoy your style, you lack the right words, you're annoying, you can never be Nwanikpe or his ghost!!! Your construction of negativity is weak, you're not savage, you sound uneducated, you sound depressed... Most of all you're a failed copycat whom I would banned for eternity if I was a mod in this humble forum.
So, why not abide to my words and go get a life? Or look for another role to play.... Maybe you'll get the very type of attention u desperately seek. Not this type I just wasted on your depressed soul
may be he is the son of mad man and wowan.you spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2017
jboy73:

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor505:

Dude if you don't know, there are plenty others who take on this savagery on this forum. All of them are Nwamaikpe's wannabes, and failures at it, including you.
That you don't reply mentions probably boosts your impossibly low self esteem, so don't reply mine.
This is a faceless forum. No one knows who is who here. You may have a Ph.D in philosophy, but no one gives a shit. We judge based on what we see, and you are just trying too hard to be savage to garner likes and notoriety... Which is just gut wrenching. Nwamaikpe is savage but funny, you are just dry and really not funny at all.

So go back to savagery school. Try again later. After a while people will start ignoring you and you will fizzle into insignificance. I just wasted 4% of my battery pouring water on a camel's back.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by MaryBenn(f): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2017

Ehmmm why is the husband that way can't he smile for once....... some men too get agbero face still don't know why maybe nah because of hardship cheesy
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2017
computergeek:
Dude, if you're single, let's do this...mehn! I'm sapio and you're perfect...
I'm single o.
Where i go meet u let's do that
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by modupeleke(f): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2017
God is great. Lord please I need twins. say amen
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2017
jboy73:

I'm single o.
Where i go meet u let's do that
Book a room at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai...

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2017
computergeek:
Book a room at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai...
Lols.
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by mhisbliss(f): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2017
JasonScolari:
So far so good, it's has been blissful. Just that the monster controlling this blessed nation is making it an "unejoyable" season.

BTW, where you go hide? smiley
hehehe whenever people complain about buhari I just take solace in the fact that I don't have a hand in voting him in, I don't vote like never, don't worry 2019 is close, you guys can vote a new monster grin

I've been around, just quiet
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by jobbers: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2017
oh
Re: Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" by Troublemaker007(m): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2017

What is there to smile when one is busy thinking about 4 hungry male Lions to feed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo / Okechukwu Ozumba: US Arrests Doctor For ‘Sexually Assaulting’ Patients / Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.