Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture (34968 Views)

IPC Releases Documented 2019 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari / 2015 FLASHBACK: Buhari Campaign Promises (picture) / Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by LastlyFREEDOM: 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
All Promises Cancelled....... APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by michoim(m): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
Alezra:
Well I feel to my own knowledge it has really failed us all. But it painful that most people are still sentiment and refuse to speak the truth.... Well what do I know I am just a simple fashion designer

What a poor idea...fashion designer

3 Likes

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by ionsman: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
The man hasn't lived up to expectations...But,when did Buhari say he was gonna crash fuel price to #45 per litre...Itse Sagay said that.
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Stethaine: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Lagos Ibadan railway ongoing

State house marina now belongs to Lagos

Maiduguri - Kano nearing completion

2nd Niger bridge to be delivered march 2019

Food security

Boko haram been curtailed

Ibadan - Ilorin nearing completion

Enugu to Awka work in top gear

Raised our savings to 39.8billion USD

Curtailed frivolous spending

Power generation from 2000 plus to 5600 plus

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos
Fool every day. Because of people like you. I think I will stop using naira land. Can't you see your people suffering every day. Foolish animal. Quote me and thunder will strike dead. Idiot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by emmie14: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
michoim:
His tenure has not expired. He is constitutionally entitled to 8 years. It is in the light of this that he made the promises. He is still working on them. A promise is a promise if you are still working on them. Period...Afterall PDP spent 16 years doing nothing but looting with all the oil and gas jumbo revenues in their times...
You deserve Mortuary as seating room

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by AdesegunSanni89: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
So far Baba has tamed IPOB pigs and dumped nnamdi Kanu in a hell hole that Kanu will never get out of, then Baba Buhari has fulfilled his greatest promise. SAI BUHARI, we the true Nigerians love you irrespective of the opinions of IPOB goats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Wynnah(m): 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
This is Serious o...
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
There have been "changes" alright. Sadly, Nigerians are worse for it
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by calyto: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Buhari did't say so.
You can go ahead and prove me wrong.
He didn't even join any debate so why not quote the exact person who promised you all these?
Meanwhile, did you even vote? let alone voting for Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
michoim:

What a poor idea...fashion designer
alright dear I will step it up next time

1 Like

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Food security

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

This is how you fail exams. You have provided a answers to another question. Your own question is "What has Buhari achieved so far in his administration?"

The Poster's question is "Has Buhari administration fulfilled any of 'these' campaign promises?"

Answer. NO

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by EbukaHades10(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Alezra:
Well I feel to my own knowledge it has really failed us all. But it painful that most people are still sentiment and refuse to speak the truth.... Well what do I know I am just a simple fashion designer
Ur name be like poorrnstar name.......no offence

3 Likes

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by christm386: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
if you still support buhari after what Nigeria have experienced, i am officially declaring you a terrorist, and sarkki i just pity your mother, am serious

4 Likes

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by PointZerom: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos
Delivered oweto road
Food security
Investors coming in
Banks are safe
Out of recession
Curtailed Igbos
Storing fuel in the stomach is not good to the system.

4 Likes

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
EbukaHades10:
Ur name be like poorrnstar name.......no offence
non taken dearie...
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by CHANNELStv2020: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
BUHARI=419

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Archangel15: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Food security

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

[/s]

I wonder how I share the same country with these kinds of people.

4 Likes

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Lucifer1419: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Yes they did on december 2017 till no one knows the time they will stop this their promises, sarki and co welldone oo for defeating Buhari and lie lie mohammed

1 Like

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Stethaine: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Food security

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

if you like you block me. I think you are big fool. You still need feeding bottles to suck.

4 Likes

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by AdesegunSanni89: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
christm386:
if you still support buhari after what Nigeria have experienced, i am officially declaring you a terrorist, and sarkki i just pity your mother, am serious
Well if you don’t appreciate Buhari after the crimes committed by GEJ/PDP governments, then I am officially declaring you a thief, miscreant and an ineffectual buffoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Made1414(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Food security

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

You don’t deserve to see 2018...drop dead now

2 Likes

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by alexarelano(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Food security

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

Shey e ti jeun sha? sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by PointZerom: 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
calyto:
Buhari did't say so.
You can go ahead and prove me wrong.
He didn't even join any debate so why not quote the exact person who promised you all these?
Meanwhile, did you even vote? let alone voting for Buhari.
An empty skull cant reason well .... Igbo proverb.

1 Like

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Lilimax(f): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
Buhari is always trading blames... shocked embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by gurunlocker: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Food security

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

Seriously, you have no shame. Compare the Bullshit you listed as an achievement (none even completed in what you listed) to what they promised, then ask yourself "Am I sensible"?

5 Likes

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by lost24: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
To b a leader is not easy

But baba bahuri don die oooo 4 some Nigerian hand ooo
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
michoim:
His tenure has not expired. He is constitutionally entitled to 8 years. It is in the light of this that he made the promises. He is still working on them. A promise is a promise if you are still working on them. Period...Afterall PDP spent 16 years doing nothing but looting with all the oil and gas jumbo revenues in their times...

the promises there said in 1yr not in 8yrs

5 Likes

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by olmoRoc: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
Did anyone actually believe No. 6?

2 Likes

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by jchioma: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lilimax:
Buhari is always trading blames... shocked embarassed

THE BLAME GAME CONTINUES, WHO CAUSED FUEL SCARCITY?

IPMAN BLAME PENGASAN

PENGASAN BLAME IPMAN

IPMAN BLAME NNPC

NNPC BLAME DPR

DPR BLAME JUNIOR MINISTER FOR PETROLEUM.

JUNIOR MINISTER FOR PETROLEUM BLAME SENIOR MINISTER FOR PETROLEUM

SENIOR MINISTER FOR PETROLEUM BLAME FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BLAME NIGERIANS

NIGERIANS BLAME MR PRESIDENT

AND MR PRESIDENT BLAME JONATHAN PAST ADMINISTRATION.

Now who to blame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Tecno66: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
gregpee:
looking down the Memory Lane, it just occurred to me that these politicians are virtually liars. the question here is has the president fulfil his campaign promises?
The fight against corruption should start from those who lied to win election. PMB, Oyegun, Tinubu & Lai Mohammed should be in jail by now if we trully want to fight corruption. I prefer a candidate who makes two promises and fulfils them to a candidate who makes ten and is struggling to fulfil one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Archangel15: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
I looked at no 11 and I was like...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday / PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.