Stats: 3,164,118 members, 7,856,478 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture (35014 Views)

IPC Releases Documented 2019 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari / 2015 FLASHBACK: Buhari Campaign Promises (picture) / Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by baldeagle: 5:06am On Dec 28, 2017
abokibuhari:

Is like you stay inside Aso rock?

It's like you stay inside Aso Rock? Not ' is like'. Learn to write good English.
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by jackomagnus(m): 6:48am On Dec 28, 2017
Please, show me the recepients from the Niger Delta where the money was brought out from
kekakuz:
10k per month to the poor
Delivered
Am a witness
More pix for doubting thomases
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Talk2Theo(m): 6:57am On Dec 28, 2017
grin for where? He promised us change and he has change everything from good to worst
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by kekakuz(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2017
jackomagnus:
Please, show me the recepients from the Niger Delta where the money was brought out from

...if not, the devil will punish you and your family!!!
Too bad the project is world bank assisted
So him the devil has no part in this
Also the project is already up in the south east and south south
North central and south west
Catch up and stop hating
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by agarawu23(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2017
Alezra:
Well I feel to my own knowledge it has really failed us all. But it painful that most people are still sentiment and refuse to speak the truth.... Well what do I know I am just a simple fashion designer
thats why u dey display your pic for us? grin
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by jackomagnus(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
kekakuz:

Too bad the project is world bank assisted
So him the devil has no part in this
Also the project is already up in the south east and south south
North central and south west
Catch up and stop hating

Where are the pictures?
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by kekakuz(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
jackomagnus:

Where are the pictures? Banza!!!
I don’t work with Buhari
Am just been honest
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by jackomagnus(m): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
kekakuz:

I don’t work with Buhari
Am just been honest
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by ContentedK: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Lagos Ibadan railway ongoing

State house marina now belongs to Lagos

Maiduguri - Kano nearing completion

2nd Niger bridge to be delivered march 2019

Food security

Boko haram been curtailed

Ibadan - Ilorin nearing completion

Enugu to Awka work in top gear

Raised our savings to 39.8billion USD

Curtailed frivolous spending

Power generation from 2000 plus to 5600 plus

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

a whole lot of achievements I must say.... keep embarrassing yourself... sai bar bar
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by kekakuz(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
jackomagnus:

You are a disgrace to the Nigerian youth: kissing asses of the older generation which has nothing to offer you. Hope your eyes will be unveiled before long. But first, insha Allah, the devil will still punish you for being such a m o r o n !
You keep cursing me
But by the same allah
You would carry your curse
Amen
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by blaqoracle: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
borntosuccess:
useless wasted sperm
since the death of that white rabbit-nnamdi KANU, these ugu children have become more erratic and disoriented.

Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) / Saraki Says Kayode Ogundamisi's Body Should Be Cremated Over Leaked Audio Clip / Funke Akindele Announced As PDP Lagos Deputy Governor Candidate