Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture (34995 Views)

IPC Releases Documented 2019 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari / 2015 FLASHBACK: Buhari Campaign Promises (picture) / Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Narldon: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Alezra:
Well I feel to my own knowledge it has really failed us all. But it painful that most people are still sentiment and refuse to speak the truth.... Well what do I know I am just a simple fashion designer

Beautiful pic
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by afbstrategies: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

[s]Delivered oweto road

Lagos Ibadan railway ongoing

State house marina now belongs to Lagos

Maiduguri - Kano nearing completion

2nd Niger bridge to be delivered march 2019

Food security

Boko haram been curtailed

Ibadan - Ilorin nearing completion

Enugu to Awka work in top gear

Raised our savings to 39.8billion USD

Curtailed frivolous spending

Power generation from 2000 plus to 5600 plus

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos[/s]

You are a huge part of our problems, not a solution. Please don't gather Nigerians and read this rubbish to them physically.

You may not see the next day. Keep playing with fire on Nairaland but don't try this in real life cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Blonchilli(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
DLondonboiy:

They are among us...They may talk like sarrkis, type like sarrkis, look like sarrkis, think like sarrkis, but don't be deceived, they are really sarrkis.
Tufiakwa!
Bros I don't know if I'm finding him funny or repulsed by him
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Justiceleague1: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thunder faya all coneheads...
Coneheads are fools angry
grin
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by gideonvalor98(m): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
edoman2016:
Buhari fulfilled the promise of placing Nigerian graduates on allowances (NPOWER) for two years after their NYSC till they find a job.

Kudos to him on achieving it. It's not easy to take about 500,000 graduates out of joblessness and pay them 30,000 Naira allowances monthly.
Tell them my brother.I am a beneficiary. no owing of money.the way they structured this Npower,nobody can suffer you with your pay because it is directly into your bank account.our pay is up to date ,not like sure-p that is a scam despite the fact that we have more than enough then.I was a serving corp member then in anambra,come and see how they suffer them(sure-p) employees-Serious work but no pay.Nigerians want to make an ocean in just few time- it's virtually impossible. we need to be very patience and also vote-in the right candidate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by joenor(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
he just said that, but when he enter he know say he nor easy
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by musa234(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
So far Baba has tamed IPOB pigs and dumped nnamdi Kanu in a hell hole that Kanu will never get out of, then Baba Buhari has fulfilled his greatest promise. SAI BUHARI, we the true Nigerians love you irrespective of the opinions of IPOB goats.
you an idiot for calling people goats irrespective of their believe
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by bilal4riid(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Food security

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

Sarrki you really NAILLED them, I read their replies no body is attacking the message.
ADDITIONS
two years youth npower
5000 naira to most vulnerable
School feeding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by AdesegunSanni89: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
christm386:

Well if a reasonable human being watch others being killed by hunger, and neglect that fact because they are importuned to still be feeding fine, those people should be compared to the likes of the devil
#zombie
that means GEJ should be the devil since he allowed Dasuki and other PDP demons to loot the monies meant to secure people’s lives against Boko Haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by vatiqan(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

Did your hero finished the oweto

On what basis did you guys measured the percentage ?
You remain the most stiupit, senseless, shameless full, just after Lai Mohammed, Femi Adesina and Garba S. Hide your head in shame cos even the foetus, yet unborn, are ashamed of you!
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
jchioma:

THE BLAME GAME CONTINUES, WHO CAUSED FUEL SCARCITY?
IPMAN BLAME PENGASAN
PENGASAN BLAME IPMAN
IPMAN BLAME NNPC
NNPC BLAME DPR
DPR BLAME JUNIOR MINISTER FOR PETROLEUM.
JUNIOR MINISTER FOR PETROLEUM BLAME SENIOR MINISTER FOR PETROLEUM
SENIOR MINISTER FOR PETROLEUM BLAME FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BLAME NIGERIANS
NIGERIANS BLAME MR PRESIDENT
AND MR PRESIDENT BLAME JONATHAN PAST ADMINISTRATION.
Now who to blame!
thiz one na Rap oh
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by vatiqan(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=badebillions post=63651937][/quote]ofcourse, only in Daura. just like all of Aisha's humanitarian and empowerment programs, are targeted at the North. Óde.
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by TeetoEsq(m): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
This administration has failed even the unborn generation #2019buharimustgobackhome
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Almultma27: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Are you in Nigeria @ all? Maybe you are d part of Nigeria where they don't electricity bill. How do you expect to enjoy what you don't pay for? Check this out! https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/945647449384914944)
DLondonboiy:

You go to your neighbours house to charge phone, and afterwards come here to post rubbish...shame no dey catch you? Abi them swear for you?
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Food security

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

Shame on you, oh I forgot you have no shame, all for money I'm sure your next generation won't even see. I didn't know defeating ipob and curtailing ipob were part of their campaign promises.

Have you ever been to Enugu or Awka?

Who said the money spent on paying you to keep your mouth yapping is not frivolous spending?

Can you swear on your manhood that power generation was at 2000mw when this administration took power?

Unlike you, I'm not saying between the past and present administration anyone is better than the other, both have failed us, but you see you type? You're the worst!

1 Like

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Nedfed(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
no. 11
Laugh won kill me here
Sai bubu na useless man I swear

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by deebrain(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Food security

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

Im speechless. You are nothing but a devil. I dont know you and i dont think ive quoted you before (i used to the see the praises you give this government), but may you never know peace for the things you wrote as achievement.

1 Like

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Bifrost: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
gideonvalor98:

Tell them my brother.I am a beneficiary. no owing of money.the way they structured this Npower,nobody can suffer you with your pay because it is directly into your bank account.our pay is up to date ,not like sure-p that is a scam despite the fact that we have more than enough then.I was a serving corp member then in anambra,come and see how they suffer them(sure-p) employees-Serious work but no pay.Nigerians want to make an ocean in just few time- it's virtually impossible. we need to be very patience and also vote-in the right candidate

See what joblessness has caused you. So because 30k comes in for you through n-power, you have already sold your vote. You're a pathetic fool.
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by starbn(m): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=abokibuhari post=63638514]
Is like
you stay inside Aso
sorry for your self.I'm sure you are one buharist that have Ben brain washed.....
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by senatordave1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
All those things buhari promised cant be achieved in two years alone.despite several problems and hiccups,buhari has achieved a lot even more tha his shortcomings.npower has employed about 200,000 youths,the largest employment scheme ever in africa(am a beneficiary),ha introduced a modified youwin scheme,repaired abuja runway,curtailled boko haram,revitalized nnpc,recovered several loots,almost all government agencies have carried out massive recruitment since this regime came onboard,removed fuel subsidy,paid 5k to the poorest families,has finished several projects inherited from goodluck and several are ongoing.buhari is not doing any new projects,hes simply trying to finish most of what goodluck was doing.he implemented tsa,repairing several roads like calabar-ikot ekpene,east west road,ogoja-abuochiche,mbiama-orkaka,bonny-bodo road,lagos-ibadan,enugu-onitsha-calabar-ikom roads,ilorin-ogbomoso roads.hes given states bailouts and three tranches of paris refunds.
Problems like poor economy,hunger,fulani herdsmen menace,corruption allegations,fuel scarcity etc has always been there before 2015.most of you guys criticizing him are beneficiaries of npower,thats the height of hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by buffalowings: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Does Nigeria alone have the power to stabilize oil price shocked shocked shocked
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Forceful marriage
kekakuz:
10k per month to the poor
Delivered
Am a witness
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Febisola007: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos
Delivered oweto road
Food security
Investors coming in
Banks are safe
Out of recession
Curtailed Igbos
You're a nitwit

1 Like

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by AdesegunSanni89: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
musa234:
you an idiot for calling people goats irrespective of their believe
Igbos are GOATS
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by laliga01: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Are these the campaign promises? This homeboy will never change.
E be like say them just renew your subscription.

sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Food security

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by AdesegunSanni89: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
lonelydora:

May God rule your life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria. Say 'Amin' to this.
Amen and regardless of the amount of resources available to you, may the next 16 years of your life be comparable to the 16 years of PDP rule in Nigeria. Say Amen. AMEN.
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by selfmadeboss: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Food security

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

U talking shit. All these peasants want is for him to at least do 3 or 2 or 1 out if the things he promised the peasants
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by ud4u: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
Reverse is just the case in this administration
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Shikini: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
bedspread:
FOR ME, I heard about the amounts which they claim to spend on feeding little kids... tho I am yet to see one kid been fed...
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by ehinmowo: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Food security

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

Is it dt u are paid to type this nonsense or u are just been overly stupid

2 Likes

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by middlebelter(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
In fairness to PB and APC, number 11 has been fulfilled. No Nigerian is allowed to go to foreign country for medical treatment for except PMB
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
middlebelter:
In fairness to PB and APC, number 11 has been fulfilled. No Nigerian is allowed to go to foreign country for medical treatment for except PMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue / PDP Not Allowed To Use Stadium In Osun, Davido Cries Out / UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.