Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe (32507 Views)

Amaechi Vs Abe: APC Crisis In Rivers Gets Worse / Supreme Court Faults Self In Amaechi Vs Omehia Case 12 Years After / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by ripbubu: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2017
Any body in the south that north uses to divide us will be hated ameachi go and lick buhari butt

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 27, 2017
Abe we know!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by kcmichael: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2017
Wike warned you that Amaechi is a betrayal right? And what did you to thereafter ?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Rigel95(m): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2017
you have not taken a decision, yet you say amen when people say you will be governor
Because of this lie may you not become governor!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Boyooosa(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2017
anibi9674:
Abe the chuwawa that has refused to grow to a lion status after so much feeding.
U can't give what you don't have, that's just the fact.
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Philinho(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2017
wailing mode activated

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by oruma19: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2017
DamiBukola:
PORT HARCOURT— SENATOR Magnus Abe, yesterday, said that Govenor Nyesom Wike foresaw and warned him over the current antagonism he faces from former Governor Chibuike Amaechi-led All Progressives Congress, APC, in Rivers State.

Senator Magnus in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, was reacting to recent accusations by Senator Andrew Uchendu, taunting Abe as having inordinate ambition, gaining more than he contributed in Amaechi’s political dynasty and not supporting the Transport Minister’s governorship bid back in 2007, among other allegations.

Referring to Amaechi’s alleged rejection of his 2019 governorship ambition in preference for Tonye Cole under APC, Abe said it was now clear, from Uchendu’s remarks, “That the decision to stop me (Abe) was taken long ago. “That is exactly what Governor Wike warned me against when he came to my house prior to his decision to leave the group. What is happening in Rivers State APC has nothing to do with building the party, it is all about stopping Abe.”

On the contribution by associates to the dominance of the Amaechi political dynasty through Wike’s historic emergence as Rivers State governor, Abe said: “There is always this attempt to play down Wike’s contribution to our success in the court. “Wike was pivotal to what happened in the court, just as I was to how we got the nomination.

When Amaechi was in Ghana, he was talking to me more than five times every day, at a stage I was the only person in (Peter) Odili’s Government he was talking to. “When Amaechi came back from Ghana, immediately after he was sworn-in as governor, he appointed Wike as his Chief of Staff and appointed me as Secretary to the State Government. So if Sen. Uchendu feels the governor, in his wisdom, chose to appoint people who did not support his struggles to such strategic positions in his government, then too bad.”

On the rancour over his 2019 governorship ambition, the senator told Rivers people, including Amaechi, that, “I have not taken a decision on the matter, but everywhere I go to people say I will be governor of Rivers State I respond with a loud Amen.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/amaechi-vs-abe-wike-warned-abe/
Abe is a disgrace. They are all thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by BRIGHT180(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2017
I think Amaechi wants someone that would be loyal should APC win Senator Abe doesn't look like that guy he has his own strong backing within the party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by jordyspices: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2017
anyway na dem sabi but i think tonye cole will make a better governor than both wike nd abe theifs dat dont want to repent angry
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by bkool7(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2017
All these politicians we have, all they think of is elections and juicy positions. Nothing about the future and making sacrifices.
once they can't get it, they malign and destroy it

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by reuben79: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2017
DamiBukola:
We don't need him in PDP again o
who ar in pdp?cultist nd terrorist......do u think regional party ve say in nigeria politics?failure is ur third name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by frankwyte: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2017
Anything built on hatred, lies and jealousy has an expiry date! All i see in Nigeria politics is APC going!!! gone, i see the party going on splitting mission if they tried to hold a convention! Good morning APC and Magnus Abe.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by frankwyte: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2017
ebujany:
Senator abe is not a wise man. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. What is happening in rivers politics is not about PDP or APC it is ikwerre agenda. Wike and amaechi are brothers, they know what they are doing. The riverine people in rivers state better come together and speak with one voice
What's this one saying we are talking about ambition and interest you talking ethnic coloration. Don't you know that anybody can serve as governor of the state, if you are that the state. The issue should be;you are doing well for your state.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by joenor(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2017
Politics and fight.... I just hate it.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by debossng: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2017
The beginning of the end

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by MrPolitics: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2017
6pax:
Abe inordinate ambition will gonna cause him alot. as one of the oldest senators in the Senate him big royal to Amaechi may land him the Senate president of the frederal republic in 2019 a position that is elusive to the people of the ss.

Because Amaechi is president or what? Why would he be SP just because he's loyal to a minister.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by dami2boi(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2017
Hector09:
I hate wike today cus of wat he did to celestin omehia, wike was the one that ploted every thing cus ameachi ran to ghana, wike is ameachi no 1 man in rivers state, thats why i dnt support any of them cus they are the same

Insightful, Thank you

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Speedo17(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2017
Gentleman Abe! PDP awaits your return. Do it quickly to ensure your return ticket

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by donqx: 9:26am On Dec 27, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by dontbothermuch: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2017
Hector09:
I hate wike today cus of wat he did to celestin omehia, wike was the one that ploted every thing cus ameachi ran to ghana, wike is ameachi no 1 man in rivers state, thats why i dnt support any of them cus they are the same

There is much sense in what you just typed, but it was poorly constructed.
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by amazon14: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2017
Abe, you want to be governor in rivers state?
Sorry, not now. We are not done with Wike yet, may after 2023 we may then listen to what you have to say. So chill
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2017
Welcome to the PDP Senator.
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by BulletThaDon: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2017
ebujany:
Senator abe is not a wise man. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. What is happening in rivers politics is not about PDP or APC it is ikwerre agenda. Wike and amaechi are brothers, they know what they are doing. The riverine people in rivers state better come together and speak with one voice
You sabi as e dey go.... Correct G
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Hector09(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2017
ebujany:
typical riverine man, who told u that it was a plan between ameachi and wike, i am an ikwerre man bt i wish that an ogoni man was the governor instead of wike, but u wailers should blame ur pay master ameachi for the mix up of politics in rivers state
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Jesusloveyou: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2017
aolawale025:
Abe may port soon
he has already port, and that is the beginning of his downfall

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Jesusloveyou: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2017
frankwyte:
Anything built on hatred, lies and jealousy has an expiry date! All i see in Nigeria politics is APC going!!! gone, i see the party going on splitting mission if they tried to hold a convention! Good morning APC and Magnus Abe.
reverse is the case,
Abe and wike has gone with PDP.
How can you compared a regional party with national party

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by DTaj: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2017
They are ALL TRAITORS AND LOOTERS!

Amaechi betrayed Peter Odili. Wike betrayed Amaechi. And now Abe is betraying Amaechi.

These 3 guys had been friends (and fellow looters) a long time ago!

Do not fight their fight on their behalf. They know where they meet at NIGHT! LOL!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by SirBunky85(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2017
DamiBukola:
PORT HARCOURT— SENATOR Magnus Abe, yesterday, said that Govenor Nyesom Wike foresaw and warned him over the current antagonism he faces from former Governor Chibuike Amaechi-led All Progressives Congress, APC, in Rivers State.

Senator Magnus in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, was reacting to recent accusations by Senator Andrew Uchendu, taunting Abe as having inordinate ambition, gaining more than he contributed in Amaechi’s political dynasty and not supporting the Transport Minister’s governorship bid back in 2007, among other allegations.

Referring to Amaechi’s alleged rejection of his 2019 governorship ambition in preference for Tonye Cole under APC, Abe said it was now clear, from Uchendu’s remarks, “That the decision to stop me (Abe) was taken long ago. “That is exactly what Governor Wike warned me against when he came to my house prior to his decision to leave the group. What is happening in Rivers State APC has nothing to do with building the party, it is all about stopping Abe.”

On the contribution by associates to the dominance of the Amaechi political dynasty through Wike’s historic emergence as Rivers State governor, Abe said: “There is always this attempt to play down Wike’s contribution to our success in the court. “Wike was pivotal to what happened in the court, just as I was to how we got the nomination.

When Amaechi was in Ghana, he was talking to me more than five times every day, at a stage I was the only person in (Peter) Odili’s Government he was talking to. “When Amaechi came back from Ghana, immediately after he was sworn-in as governor, he appointed Wike as his Chief of Staff and appointed me as Secretary to the State Government. So if Sen. Uchendu feels the governor, in his wisdom, chose to appoint people who did not support his struggles to such strategic positions in his government, then too bad.”

On the rancour over his 2019 governorship ambition, the senator told Rivers people, including Amaechi, that, “I have not taken a decision on the matter, but everywhere I go to people say I will be governor of Rivers State I respond with a loud Amen.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/amaechi-vs-abe-wike-warned-abe/
Abe should kukuma decamp to pdp and stop all dese nonsense of whipping up sentiments. Amaechi remains d head of apc in rivers and has d upper hand in choosing who gets d party's ticket.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by SirBunky85(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2017
Originality007:
Amaechi is a betrayal, a backstabber and a devil, very soon he will grow horn for everyone to see
stale. amaechi is a backstabber for standing his ground against patience Jonathan but gej was a good man when he neglected obj dat single handedly brought him to the presidency abi? rubbish hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by SirBunky85(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2017
Originality007:
Amaechi is a betrayal, a backstabber and a devil, very soon he will grow horn for everyone to see
Amaechi is a backstabber for standing his ground against patience Jonathan but gej is a hero when he neglected obj dat single handedly picked him to the presidency abi? shameless hypocrite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo) / Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Sagay To National Assembly: British Parliament Can’t Summon Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.