Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe (32504 Views)

Amaechi Vs Abe: APC Crisis In Rivers Gets Worse / Supreme Court Faults Self In Amaechi Vs Omehia Case 12 Years After / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by frankwyte: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
reverse is the case,
Abe and wike has gone with PDP.
How can you compared a regional party with national party
Are you sure Jesus really loves you going by your adopted name on this forum If this the case then your statement is subject to serious scrutiny. grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by ebujany(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2017
frankwyte:
What's this one saying we are talking about ambition and interest you talking ethnic coloration. Don't you know that anybody can serve as governor of the state, if you are that the state. The issue should be;you are doing well for your state.

Anybody can have an ambition but in rivers politics, ethnicity always comes first.
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Annie939(f): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2017
very soon amaechi will commit political suicide
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by frankwyte: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2017
ebujany:

Anybody can have an ambition but in rivers politics, ethnicity always comes first.
I understand this was the sentiment and the quota system that has made this country and governance perform below standard; a typical scenario is PMB who is not fit to govern even a local chairman is now the president of a well educated country in the 20th century! is this not a colossal attempt to bring this country to her kneels? I hear again we are looking for Atiku in a bid to wrestle power from PMB because he's from the North? Look here, if we really want to move forward as a country we must locate our identity (talent); From the North to the South we are blessed. Here's is the vision of a true prosperous Nigeria....

The North should Restrict herself with Farming and something with Textile (both in terms of governance)
The East should Focus on Commerce (both foreign and Domestic also in governance)
The west should focus policies (Administration and policies)
The south south should focus on oil and Mining (both in governance)

The question now would be who should be the president? ....... Only the best among these brothers, in terms of character, learning, disposition and accomplishment! Now you see why we are suffering in this country?
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by honestivo(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2017
Amaechi has no political relevance in Rivers State , he can't win his ward.
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by HopeAtHand: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2017
ebujany:
Senator abe is not a wise man. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. What is happening in rivers politics is not about PDP or APC it is ikwerre agenda. Wike and amaechi are brothers, they know what they are doing. The riverine people in rivers state better come together and speak with one voice

Ikwerres have the right to contest the office of Governor of Rivers state from now till eternity. You people Shud stop acting like Ikwerres has taken away your right to contest as well.

You're from the riverine divide of Rivers. You guys claimed to have 9LGAs and the majority population in Rivers so I don't see why you can't win governorship election. stop complaining like anyone owes you anything.
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by TheTrueSeeker: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2017
Referring to Amaechi’s alleged rejection of his 2019 governorship ambition in preference for Tonye Cole under APC

Tonye Patrick Cole (born 1967) is a Nigerian billionaire entrepreneur, executive director and co-founder of Sahara Group.

He serves as a board member for Atlas Mara, Bloomberg TV Africa, Enactus Nigeria, Nigeria Shippers Council and Digital Jewels. He is a member of the World Economic Forum’s Partnering Against Corruption Initiative (PACI) and also the Private Sector Advisory Group of the United Nations Sustainable Development Fund (UN SDG-F).

Cole won a Lifetime Achievement Award from the United Kingdom Oil and Gas Council in 2017.

Cole was born in Port Harcourt, Rivers State on 11 January 1967. He is married with three adult children.

He is the son of former managing director of the Daily Times Newspaper and former Ambassador of Nigeria to Brazil Patrick Dele Cole

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Dancos: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ogoni governor 2019. Ogoniman to be a governor in rivers state is like a cow passing through the eyes of a needle. Magnus forget the dream it's due to hypertitis you suffered last week.
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Abagworo(m): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
ebujany:
Senator abe is not a wise man. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. What is happening in rivers politics is not about PDP or APC it is ikwerre agenda. Wike and amaechi are brothers, they know what they are doing. The riverine people in rivers state better come together and speak with one voice

There's no Ikwerre agenda. Amaechi wanted to do the right thing by handing over power to the riverine area of the State. Ogoni where Abe comes from is upland. Tonye Cole is from riverine just like Dakuku Peterside.
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by ebujany(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Abagworo:

There's no Ikwerre agenda. Amaechi wanted to do the right thing by handing over power to the riverine area of the State. Ogoni where Abe comes from is upland. Tonye Cole is from riverine just like Dakuku Peterside.

Lol, and you think tonye cole can defeat wike at the pools? Magnus Abe is one man that can give wike a ride for his money in 2019 but amaechi does not want that. Its all part of ikwerre agenda. Forget all the dramas of wike vs amaechi...its all a game plan
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Shikini: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Abe wants to port to PDP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#LagosAPCPrimary: Ambode Gets 4 Votes, Sanwo-Olu 960 At Tinubu's Ward / Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) / Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.