Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,691 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken (5470 Views)

Selfies That Actually Took Lives / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / 30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by TimmyPapa(m): 10:39am On Dec 27, 2017
The selfie has become a part of our lives, whether that is a good or bad thing is another issue! We think that there are pros and cons to the selfie, although the world would probably be a better place without so many selfie pics sailing through the Internet. Selfies can make people feel worse about themselves, or insecure that their lives are not as beautiful and exciting as other people’s.You may think you’ll go to great lengths for the perfect selfie, but you have nothing on these daredevil photographers

2. Russian Vladimir Sidorov and Ivan Kusznetsov scaling a tower in Shanghao
5. Angela Nikolaus Roof Climbing
4. Arvin Punkar

Check out the full Dangerous Selfies Ever taken @Afro9jaland
Click to see Pictures
http://afro9jaland..com/2017/12/15-most-dangerous-selfies-ever-taken.html

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by leverage(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2017
i love white people they are so superior to us blacks the only one we fit do na to dey form slay queen upandan na why africa go die put where e dey
#longlivethewhiteman
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by TimmyPapa(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:
i love white people they are so superior to us blacks the only one we fit do na to dey form slay queen upandan na why africa go die put where e dey
#longlivethewhiteman

lols are you saying make all those slay queen dey do things like these

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by leverage(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2017
TimmyPapa:

lols are you saying make all those slay queen dey do things like these

I'm saying Africans should go extinct
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by TimmyPapa(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

Aaaahhhhhhh arn't u African
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by leverage(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Aaaahhhhhhh arn't u African
Not for long
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by TimmyPapa(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

Not for long
Hmmm
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 27, 2017
angry

∆ Just saw this...What the heck is wrong with some people? ∆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Forceup(f): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Those ain't selfies na

angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by saraki2019(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
africa is one century backwrds
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by AndyAustin(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
All of you writing those trash about Africa pls you guys should post your stunt pix let's see wetin una don do with una life...thunder!!! Is it forbidden for you guys to rep Africa do something like that?? Abi no be people like una be that??

6 Likes

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by TimmyPapa(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
AndyAustin:
All of you writing those trash about Africa pls you guys should post your stunt pix let's see wetin una don do with una life...thunder!!! Is it forbidden for you guys to rep Africa do something like that?? Abi no be people like una be that??

Hmmm ok oo

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Pussyisfood: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
All these clowns posting about Africa being backwards because a few people who get fulfillment in climbing showed of their stunts should shut up now and forever.

Don't you know not everyone is wired the same? These people are doing crazy shit that won't impact any body's life and you're busy sounding like morons. Yes they can climb tall buildings, but not everyone gotta do that. I am ambidextrous with my limbs, can you do that?

Everyone is unique in his own way. Popcorn are put in the same pot, with the same heating conditions, but they don't pop all at the same time, and every single one of those corn pops differently.

Just because you think that you are beneath the whites doesn't mean that the rest of Africa is.

And don't go giving your shitty suggestions to people like you who have less than no IQ, or they'll end up like your friend in the article. https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/nypost.com/2017/12/11/daredevil-falls-to-his-death-from-62-story-building/amp/

6 Likes

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by TimmyPapa(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pussyisfood:
All these clowns posting about Africa being backwards because a few people who get fulfillment in climbing showed of their stunts should shut up now and forever.

Don't you know not everyone is wired the same? These people are doing crazy shit that won't impact any body's life and you're busy sounding like morons. Yes they can climb tall buildings, but not everyone gotta do that. I am ambidextrous with my limbs, can you do that?

Everyone is unique in his own way. Popcorn are put in the same pot, with the same heating conditions, but they don't pop all at the same time, and every single one of those corn pops differently.

Just because you think that you are beneath the whites doesn't mean that the rest of Africa is.

And don't go giving your shitty suggestions to people like you who have less than no IQ, or they'll end up like your friend in the article. https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/nypost.com/2017/12/11/daredevil-falls-to-his-death-from-62-story-building/amp/

Lolss.. dont mind jare
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by julius976(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
OMG!! What is all this. So when dem fall, people go say na their village people dey at work
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by dpete1: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
OMG! this is no more a selfie but a suicide
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Deckline(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

Not for long
Don't worry,you will soon leave.but you will not only leave Africa... I rest my case
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by sodiqapril(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:
#longlivethewhiteman

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by deco22(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

shoro niyen

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Leverageisback(m): 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
deco22:
shoro niyen
Truth is bitter
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by wolextayo: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Some people can risk life sha.
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Leverageisback(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=sodiqapril post=63665470][/quote]

See that? How many black people can work such heavy machinery? Na only cutlass them sabi operate smh
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Leverageisback(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Deckline:

Don't worry,you will soon leave.but you will not only leave Africa... I rest my case

Mtchew dust yanner
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Alexgeneration(m): 12:01am On Dec 28, 2017
leverage:

Are you uncle Ruckus

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by PrettySleek(f): 12:09am On Dec 28, 2017
Alexgeneration:

Are you uncle Ruckus
Lol I think so
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Leverageisback(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2017
Alexgeneration:

Are you uncle Ruckus

Are you a nigger?
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by earthsync(f): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2017
ever heard of Photoshop?
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by deco22(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:

Truth is bitter
Well until you have invented a potion that can turn you to a white person...you might as well keep shut and work on your self esteem.

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by hermosa7: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2017
You have the right to know this truth. Check the link below for the ultimate of all 'selfies'.

http:///2ChwJts
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Leverageisback(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
deco22:
Well until you have invented a potion that can turn you to a white person...you might as well keep shut and work on your self esteem.

You see? when the white man is creating icons that you are shamelessly using for your memes black ret@rds like you are attributing the white race only to the colour of their skin smh

I can't wait for the black race to go extinct make we know who dey world
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by deco22(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:

You see? when the white man is creating icons that you are shamelessly using for your memes black ret@rds like you are attributing the white race only to the colour of their skin smh

I can't wait for the black race to go extinct make we know who dey world
Just read through your posts to know if I am talking to a sane person.

Well I wasn't disappointed because judging from your comments you are a self hating,bad mouthed,tribalistic IPOB member.

Instead of you to find a better use of your time,you are jumping from one thread to another trying your best to appear stupid.

My advice for you is work on bridling your tongue and improving your self esteem.

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Leverageisback(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
deco22:
Just read through your posts to know if I am talking to a sane person.
Well I wasn't disappointed because judging from your comments you are a self hating,bad mouthed,tribalistic IPOB member.

Aw are you pained? Well the truth is bitter but like the white man I will tell it anyway if e pain you too much go and join your ignorant so called black freedom fighters

deco22:

Instead of you to find a better use of your time,you are jumping from one thread to another trying your best to appear stupid.
You are one to talk Mr stalker you no even shame to talk say you were jobless enof to read my other posts smh you are a true black man

deco22:

My advice for you is work on bridling your tongue and improving your self esteem.
My advice just keep enjoying the privileges provided to you by the white man coz you will all be extinct soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb Access Code Issues / Find The Missing Number. / I've Gotten Admission Yet My JAMB Status Displays "No Admission Given Yet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.