Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) (45861 Views)

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School / Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi Twin Daughters Have Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Leverageisback(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
jaymichael:
Na you be the pikin wey I go bury na. You wey go die the way Herod die, ase eledua. you dey wish children wey no do you anything to drown.
grin hehehe I no say e go pain you na y i talk am
Enjoy
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Leverageisback(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
fatpogba7:

I hope all your family members drown including all your future hopes .

Nah we be tilapias for ma crib
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Unlimited22: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin88:
cool and adorable, to born pikin come dey hungry me
You hold the cash to make them look cool?
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by kingsfire: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:
grin hehehe i hope they drown
You really think being stupid is cool?
Camel

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by LordKushmann(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=omusiliyu post=63653510]Old boy

Terry is high[/quote

Oh no mate. It's an English slang. Doesn't necessarily mean he's old but a term of endearment.
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by grin88(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
Unlimited22:
You hold the cash to make them look cool?
why not
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Leverageisback(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
kingsfire:

You really think being stupid is cool?
Camel
Your children stupid camel
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Leverageisback(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Deefuray:

ode buruku.... swerve jare..... you should have been a still born..... the world would have had one less idiot to deal with!

Lol eyaf vex grin take Panadol ehn
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Deefuray(f): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
Leverageisback:

Lol eyaf vex grin take Panadol ehn

Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Leverageisback(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Deefuray:

Mtchewwwwww

grin your papa mtchewwww
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Ladipo10(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=Troublemaker007 post=63653423][/quote]
Ur meme gave me joy...
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Leverageisback(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Deefuray:

Your cursed generations

I wan be abuse your own but I just remember say na still born you get so no generation to abuse
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Dammylois(f): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:
and you think this guy is ok..... beautiful babies,Lord I want twin too
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Leverageisback(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dammylois:
and Lord I want twin too
Why you come dey tell me? Abeg you are too unattractive to entice person
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by greatseed: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

cool life is pain it helps you grow playa
That's why u are and will most likely always remain in pain....so as u wish others bad...quack undecided
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by lordtim001(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
I don't know who else noticed but the children are named after Mike's best entertainers.
Ava Adams and Mia Khalifa�
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by obum83: 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

You will drown before them .... demon
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Leverageisback(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
obum83:

You will drown before them .... demon

Nah I can swim
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Leverageisback(m): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
greatseed:
That's why u are and will most likely always remain in pain....so as u wish others bad...quack undecided

Nah pain is tired of me cool

Why are you making duck sounds?
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 28, 2017
Deefuray:

Try to be sensible next time... that post reeks of stupidity
uniben babe cool
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by mayordj4real: 1:26am On Dec 28, 2017
So lunatics knows how to use phones and type garbage? God will your madness. You need help
leverage:
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by nothernstar: 5:58am On Dec 28, 2017
Pls be wise ooo. Remember eboe and his story.
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Josiah202(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2017
leverage:
na there u Go know say their papa sabi swim
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:07am On Dec 28, 2017
DrToche:
mum- hey sweetie hug your sister lemme take a PIC of you girls hugging each other for the internet

kids-*hugs*

mum- honey can u stand over dia for a second?

mikel- *walks gently*

cool tho

Hahahhha how u take know??
Exactly my thought too
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Leverageisback(m): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2017
mayordj4real:
So lunatics knows know how to use phones and to type garbage? God will ?? your madness. You need help

God will help you with your English you need help
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by wayodude(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2017
northvietnam:
Please dont run to us when that Russian Olga go do U Emmanuel Ebue....

u will start calling village people...

Kontinu Oooooo....

Don't stop Ooooo...

What exactly should he not stop oooo?
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Dammylois(f): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:

Why you come dey tell me? Abeg you are too unattractive to entice person
hehehehehe,does it appear to you like I'm interested in enticing you? Who even wan born for you sef with the way you reason like chicken brain...Nd mind you oga,beauty lies in the eye of the beholder...you better include sense in your 2018 prayer request
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Leverageisback(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
grin aunty don take am P
Dammylois:
hehehehehe,does it appear to you like I'm interested in enticing you?
Well the general idea was you not being able to entice anyone but well eng no be our Lang so I will let that slide
Dammylois:

Who even wan born for you sef with the way you reason like chicken brain
Pele I can see how you have displayed intelligence by trying to thirst trap with your ugly picture and acting surprised when you hear the truth
Dammylois:

...Nd mind you oga,beauty lies in the eye of the beholder...you better include sense in your 2018 prayer request

grin Before nko? Wetin you go talk? H-ugly gal
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Dammylois(f): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:
grin aunty don take am P

Well the general idea was you not being able to entice anyone but well eng no be our Lang so I will let that slide

Pele I can see how you have displayed intelligence by trying to thirst trap with your ugly picture and acting surprised when you hear the truth

grin Before nko? Wetin you go talk? H-ugly gal
didinrin boy....I can't continue exchanging words with an idiot like you
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Leverageisback(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dammylois:
didinrin boy....I can't continue exchanging words with an idiot like you

Pele o smart gal grin
You for stay na make i tell you your life history you
Fugly lil gal
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by manmidtexy(m): 5:40am On Mar 10, 2018
ll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club / Lionel Messi Quits Argentina National After Copa Loss / UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.