Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Freezing Keyboard And Trackpad. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Freezing Keyboard And Trackpad. (1147 Views)

Keyboard And Internal Battery For Lenovo T450s / Your Macbook Trackpad Not Working? Here’s How To Fix It / Laptop Trackpad Not Working When I Connect It To Power. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freezing Keyboard And Trackpad. by chocorex(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hey guys. I got a mac book pro early 2015. I have windows 10 booted on it. I was using it all of a sudden the mouse and keyboard stopped working. I tried external and they worked fine. I switched to the mac side and it's also not working but it worked in safe mode. I have reset the pram e.t.c. please who has an idea. I don't know if it's a driver problem,or my hard drive
Re: Freezing Keyboard And Trackpad. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
chocorex:
Hey guys. I got a mac book pro early 2015. I have windows 10 booted on it. I was using it all of a sudden the mouse and keyboard stopped working. I tried external and they worked fine. I switched to the mac side and it's also not working but it worked in safe mode. I have reset the pram e.t.c. please who has an idea. I don't know if it's a driver problem,or my hard drive
Whats with the pm?
Re: Freezing Keyboard And Trackpad. by chocorex(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
dairykidd:

Whats with the pm?
can we talk on whatsapp please. wanna enquire something from u.
Re: Freezing Keyboard And Trackpad. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
chocorex:
can we talk on whatsapp please. wanna enquire something from u. 08134169256
Sorry cant do that say it here or through pm's
Re: Freezing Keyboard And Trackpad. by chocorex(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
dairykidd:

Sorry cant do that say it here or through pm's

I'm trying to send you a pm but not working. it's not something I can post publicly here.

Hello dairykidd,
chocorex would like to send you an email
message, but since you're not connected, you'll
need to contact chocorex by replying this email.
Regards,
Nairaland Team,

it keeps sowing that.

it's just a question for you to say yes the guy is genuine or not. I'm trying to enquire about someone I saw you asked about his product. want to know if u text it and it's genuine.
Re: Freezing Keyboard And Trackpad. by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 04, 2018
chocorex:

I'm trying to send you a pm but not working. it's not something I can post publicly here.

Hello dairykidd,
chocorex would like to send you an email
message, but since you're not connected, you'll
need to contact chocorex by replying this email.
Regards,
Nairaland Team,

it keeps sowing that.

it's just a question for you to say yes the guy is genuine or not. I'm trying to enquire about someone I saw you asked about his product. want to know if u text it and it's genuine.
What guy or product?
Re: Freezing Keyboard And Trackpad. by chocorex(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2018
dairykidd:

What guy or product?

like I said its not something I can out up here. but if you insist you can't go private I'll ask another person.
Re: Freezing Keyboard And Trackpad. by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2018
chocorex:

like I said its not something I can out up here. but if you insist you can't go private I'll ask another person.
Sorry i prefer to remain anonymous here.. I replied ur pm's & i wont do more than that. Have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

All Windows Password Reset Without Password? See How / Ytech Consult Autopilot Business Seminar/training / Hp Elite Book 8460p Core i5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.