Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) (3901 Views)

You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by songzDaniel01(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
DeadRat:
Okay! So I Guess You Just Want To Have Sex With her And Move On, right?

After Giving Her Your Seeds For Free, what Reward Do You Get?

I Guess You Want To Be Able To Point At her And Tell Your Friends That You Slept With Her and Then They Congratulate You Then What Next?

ALL pleasure Will Be Lasting 15 to 30mins and You Are Done...

Channel This Energy Into Bigger Goals
her poop smelled like dead rat ,lmao "dead rat"
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
songzDaniel01:
her poop smelled like dead rat ,lmao "dead rat"

lols grin
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by coolh3ad(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Chuknovski:
hello fellow romance landers I will be very brief with my story::
so I met this babe jane who recently secured a job close to my office apartment, she's a drop dead beauty I swear, I would give her 10/10, how did I know? will mention it soon....
it was Christmas and I decided to try my luck by inviting her to my place( after weeks of plenty fruitless effort) she showed up, I tried all the bad boy moves the best I got was just boob smoshing, well I assumed since its the first time, after like 2hrs( 9:30pm) her sister called her to meet up at a club we headed to the club b4 then she had stomach ache and was stylish about it I gave her some drugs made her used the toilet(her poop smelled like dead rat lols) gave her my hoodie since its cold in kd, at the club the guys were busy wow, oboi see Babe, see height see ukwu....lols even some guys hanging out with their babe couldn't help but keep staring,,,the funny part was a guy sitting close to me with his Bea the babe kept turning his face towards herself,. lol.....Jane started whining the thing me no even look her side as a streetwise badoo, I was just sippin my beer, I heard words "chai this girl dey feel herself die,,,, even when I went to collect another beer (cos the place was too crowded the waiters were occupied) some guys were already patronising her I still lock up, we were there till 11:40 pm and she told me she was done for the day, by that time her sister don port with her bobo.....I did all I could to make her sleep in my place but she declined she insisted I drop her off, I obliged, I couldn't sleep that night I was busy reminiscing the ass and all that, 26th I felt make I halla this babe how yesterday waka,8:00am twice she didn't pick, at night I saw she was online I just whatsaap her I said bring me my hoodie while coming to work she said I was harsh, well I didn't reply because I felt she owed me some appreciation after a Christmas gift (shoe) and my kind gestures, she called me today to come collect my hoodie and am thinking of rescheduling another appointment pls matured minds I want to know how to handle this type of girl should I go slow or hot hot, the truth is I just want to straff this girl nothing more, and I no wan spend too much......

Bro!!!. If you really wanna lay her just take it easy. Take it slowly. For this kind thing, slow and steady wins the race. No worry na you f*ck go tire when she finally gives in. I am talking from experience o.
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin grin
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
coolh3ad:

Bro!!!. If you really wanna lay her just take it easy. Take it slowly. For this kind thing, slow and steady wins the race. No worry na you f*ck go tire when she finally gives in. I am talking from experience o.

OK o, I go wait , but how do I go about it? make I free her or still keep in touch
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by konfused: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
I wish I could I am around KD, would have taught you the PLATTER PRINCIPLE......

By the time you apply the principles, she will pass it on a platter to you.

BTW, don't ever ask her of her "boyfriends" again, they are none of your business, assume the Alpha male position....show her by actions that you are better than all of them combined together, not by spending money oooo, kai, words fail me, but in all, be matured, stop trying to impress her, act as if her beauty doesn't faze you, always be logical and show superior intelligence.
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
konfused:
I wish I could I am around KD, would have taught you the PLATTER PRINCIPLE......

By the time you apply the principles, she will pass it on a platter to you.

BTW, don't ever ask her of her "boyfriends" again, they are none of your business, assume the Alpha male position....show her by actions that you are better than all of them combined together, not by spending money oooo, kai, words fail me, but in all, be matured, stop trying to impress her, act as if her beauty doesn't faze you, always be logical and show superior intelligence.

am honoured by this response, there's deep wisdom in it, I salute sir!
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by coolh3ad(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
Chuknovski:

OK o, I go wait , but how do I go about it? make I free her or still keep in touch

If and only if you must knack am. Why should you free her. Still keep in touch na. Be a Mister Nice Guy. Do things you know will make her trip for you the more. She once came to your house means she will definitely come again. Just take it slowly Bro. No be all ladies like guys that are too forward on the first visit. You were too forward on the first visit Bro. Slow and steady wins the race.....lol
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by coolh3ad(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
Chuknovski:

If and only if you must knack am. Why should you free her. Still keep in touch na. Be a Mister Nice Guy. Do things you know will make her trip for you the more. She once came to your house means she will definitely come again. Just take it slowly Bro. No be all ladies like guys that are too forward on the first visit. You were too forward on the first visit Bro. Slow and steady must win the race this time. Lol
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by coolh3ad(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
Chuknovski:

If and only if you must knack am. Why should you free her. Still keep in touch na. Be a Mister Nice Guy. Do things you know will make her trip for you the more. You will spend a Lil too o Bro!. She once came to your house means she will definitely come again. Just take it slowly Bro. No be all ladies like guys that are too forward on the first visit. You were too forward on the first visit Bro. Slow and steady must win the race this time. Lol
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2017
coolh3ad:

If and only if you must knack am. Why should you free her. Still keep in touch na. Be a Mister Nice Guy. Do things you know will make her trip for you the more. You will spend a Lil too o Bro!. She once came to your house means she will definitely come again. Just take it slowly Bro. No be all ladies like guys that are too forward on the first visit. You were too forward on the first visit Bro. Slow and steady must win the race this time. Lol

OK sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) / Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? / She Has Turned Me To A Mugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.