Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 (60396 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Lists His Achievement At 23 / Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
fighal:
As BIG as he is, do u expect him to work with SMALL artists??
Lols... I got d savagery!

Nice one man

1 Like

Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
emmalux2:
"A WRONG CAREER PATH" and Hellish. He needs to surrender to Jesus, u cant be in a secular world making worldly friends and say its been God. Love not the world, the beauty of the mum will fade and vanity comes like Michael Jackson.

REPENT AND WORK WITH GOD
Yinmu
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Jaykolo10(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
Who is he apart from he's omotola's child
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Marynwosu: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
I tire for this one ooo..
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Only1mi(f): 12:50am On Dec 28, 2017
Fynestboi:

are you saying because I have a celeb as parent i should also go into industry? and because i am not pulling any media publicity stunt hence i am chilling at home?

Absolutely not, but at the same time I'm saying don't knock what he's doing.
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Only1mi(f): 12:51am On Dec 28, 2017
charliboy654:

And how many kids do u think have same opportunities as this boy

More than you think
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by MrIcredible: 5:29am On Dec 28, 2017
safarigirl:
So, this boy is still 19 after how many years?

Where the achievements dey? Who are the artistes he worked with and which specific award was he nominated for? I can also come online and say these things, e no mean say e happen if I'm not specific.

I can say "I worked with an important political personality this year and got an award nomination"...how can anyone confirm that I no dey jonz?
And how old is in omotola herself?
She gave birth to that boy at 19....
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by able20(m): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2017
MasViews:
Where are the achievements?
The achievement dey for instagram for now.
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by summerky: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2017
You got there all thanks to your momma and congrats though
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2017
Nice one Captain E. This your post they pain them o grin grin
Them say Ur age na fake because when them be 19 them dey like 9 years old lol. If only they know wetin better food and peace of mind dey do for body.
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Direbabe(f): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2017
This family should learn to be reserved. Not every inch of what goes on around you or in your family should be made public. Learn to be silent on some things. Not all news are news.
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by bmania: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2017
Rainmania:
Nice one Captain E. This your post they pain them o grin grin
Them say Ur age na fake because when them be 19 them dey like 9 years old lol. If only they know wetin better food and peace of mind dey do for body.
. so better food n peace of mind dey make person look older. Kontinu
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2017
bmania:
. so better food n peace of mind dey make person look older. Kontinu
He might be junking on greasy food which will make you age faster trust me on that. He is big, if you see most 16 year old kids in the US or UK you wouldn't believe it. You would think they are in their 20's but then you notice their views on life or their mannerisms. Kind of things they talk about then you know they are just kids they just look big. Sometimes genetics also play a role.

My colleague in the office we literally grew up together as in we started from nursery. I remember he always cries when he is told I'm older than him back then. Today he has a bald head and I don't. Everybody at the office doubts when they find out he his actually the youngest in our squad. But I know I'm actually older than him. So no fake age or anything like that.

Btw what will the boy even gain from lying about his age??
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by olawaletimi(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
well, it is easy to tap into fame when you're related to someone who is famous.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. / Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.