Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 (60395 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Lists His Achievement At 23 / Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by MrOjay1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
shocked
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Elismart: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
He no dy go school? He supposed to be telling us how he managed to pass his exam not this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Kulas: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
I can never fail to be a fan of omotola come rain come sunshine for keeping and honouring her marriage, unlike other actresses that keep divorcing and jumping from one marriage(man) to other. May God continue to be your strenght in Jesus name. Amen
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Ushiefrank(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by stanliwise(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
safarigirl:
So, this boy is still 19 after how many years?

Where the achievements dey? Who are the artistes he worked with and which specific award was he nominated for? I can also come online and say these things, e no mean say e happen if I'm not specific.

I can say "I worked with an important political personality this year and got an award nomination"...how can anyone confirm that I no dey jonz?
So you mean
Secularity = demonic or devilish
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by jamariwolf2(f): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
See as he hefty. Lol
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Sarah20A(f): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Man's not hot embarassed embarassed
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Stevengerd(m): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lol, Sound engineer/producer. maka whc song u produce, whc song dem feature you?
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by gregyboy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
meanwhile Some true age calculators will come tell us his real age and proof he is using football age.

yeye people.

and ure the one ...
you're already having doubt is not that age
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by hatedisplace: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Adverts247:
Source - .COM

Veteran Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade’s first son, Captain E has taken to his Instagram page to list his achievements since he started working as a music producer 5 years ago.

He wrote;

Source : http://www..com/2017/12/omotola-jalades-first-son-lists-his.html
Monkey smart monkey smart na because tree near. Move the tree make you see wader monkey still smart
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by dannimensah: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
how sure are my ancestors about this? cryhow sure are my ancestors about this?
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by stblessing(f): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
That's nice. Its expected of course since he was born with a golden spoon
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by hatedisplace: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
simplemach:
Still searching for the list o, anyone who has found it should pls show me
check 3 main land bridge
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by enemyofprogress: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lalasticlala it's your turn o,come tell us your own,how many people you ban this year? tongue tongue
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Dafreeguy(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
what does this one know? pikin wey dem still dey feed
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by enemyofprogress: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
stblessing:
That's nice. Its expected of course since he was born with a golden spoon
which kind spoon dey take burn you?I hope no be rubber spoon?
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Boyooosa(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
cruzita:
NO WORRY,UR MAMA FAME GO CONTINUE TO PUSH U
Naso clarion's Clarence peters carry am.
But wait o, which one be Jalade? Na Jolade joor.
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by stblessing(f): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
That's nice. Its expected though
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by enemyofprogress: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
jamariwolf2:
See as he hefty. Lol
no be dat one dey even pain me,the one wey dey pain me be sey him resemble their gateman

1 Like

Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by kenoz(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
Where are the achievements ??
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Cannonleo(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
rattlesnake:
they will never list achievements in coding and difficult algorithms lazy boys
eshe techie my brother
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Estilala(f): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
thank God for him
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by mofedamijo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
emmalux2:
"A WRONG CAREER PATH" and Hellish. He needs to surrender to Jesus, u cant be in a secular world making worldly friends and say its been God. Love not the world, the beauty of the mum will fade and vanity comes like Michael Jackson.

REPENT AND WORK WITH GOD
Invalid....am a christain,so re u saying i cant own an hotel,what if i build an app like whatsapp that pple use 4 different silly things i wont make heaven,if a born again surrounds himself with only born againsss who il preach to the unbelievers,what happens to let your light so shine before men.....the only thing i can say his,he shouldn’t do what they do,he his a sound engineer,so,if NIGERIAN BREWERIES SHOULD CALL YOU FOR A JOB OF 1million/month you will ignore it abi?
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by otipoju(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
AnodaIT:
I have not seen any of your product and you are here boasting of meeting people, do you realize that they are only meeting you cos you are Omotala son?

He is a sound engineer and not a music producer. Na him dey set all the instruments.
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by gregyboy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
Kulas:
I can never fail to be a fan of omotola come rain come sunshine for keeping and honouring her marriage, unlike other actresses that keep divorcing and jumping from one marriage(man) to other. May God continue to be your strenght in Jesus name. Amen

what would i call you now

course advicer or marriage counselor

do you know what go's on in her marriage she stayed away from net for her reasons he could be that her marriage is even worse than others

and only one day everything she is keeping or hiding will spill out on net
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by armyjassy101(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=AnodaIT post=63662568]I have not seen any of your product and you are here boasting of meeting people, do you realize that they are only meeting you cos you are Omotala son? [And they wanna f**** momma through him grin]
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Mike008(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
I just d knw u sef.
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Only1mi:

What about the kids with the same opportunities chilling at home waiting to be spoon fed?
And how many kids do u think have same opportunities as this boy
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Waffarianman(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
I pity this mama thank you pikin, that fame when they catch you so...

I have nothing much to say
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by pheesayor(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Michael is the last son and not the first
Adverts247:
Source - .COM

Veteran Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade’s first son, Captain E has taken to his Instagram page to list his achievements since he started working as a music producer 5 years ago.

He wrote;

Source : http://www..com/2017/12/omotola-jalades-first-son-lists-his.html
Re: MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 by Ibukunoluwa01: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife / Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.