Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Brought Wizkid And Davido Together - Uche Maduagwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Brought Wizkid And Davido Together - Uche Maduagwu (548 Views)

Tems Brought Wizkid And Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essense? Damm. / Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Brought Wizkid And Davido Together - Uche Maduagwu by metronaija: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
According to controversial Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu, he saw to the reconciliation of Wizkid and Davido.
Read what he wrote on Instagram below;

I brought @wizkidayo and @davidoofficial together through Prayers...⏰ Yes, you can ask them, they are both my boys, they are like my younger brothers. I am not just the biggest actor in Nigeria, i also pray a lot too, when i told some people last week that @wizkidayo and @davidoofficial are going to perform together on the same stage they laughed,��� even some of my celebrity friends thought i was joking, but i know what i was saying. You see when you are the biggest actor in a country like Nigeria, especially the only one that has ever gotten the attention of an A List American celebrity, there are some things you do that you don't really have to advertise it to the world. if am not so big an actor, i wouldn't have gotten the attention of a big A List celeb in far away America, its the grace of God over my life and not by my own power or strength.

http://www.metronaija.ng/brought-wizkid-davido-together-uche-maduagwu/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: I Brought Wizkid And Davido Together - Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
They get only mouth, an unknown man claiming the unbelievable
Re: I Brought Wizkid And Davido Together - Uche Maduagwu by sinaj(f): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
This one shirt guy again
Re: I Brought Wizkid And Davido Together - Uche Maduagwu by IamPatriotic(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
I thought it was Dangote that brought them back together.
Re: I Brought Wizkid And Davido Together - Uche Maduagwu by duduade: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
metronaija:
According to controversial Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu, he saw to the reconciliation of Wizkid and Davido.
Read what he wrote on Instagram below;

I brought @wizkidayo and @davidoofficial together through Prayers...⏰ Yes, you can ask them, they are both my boys, they are like my younger brothers. I am not just the biggest actor in Nigeria, i also pray a lot too, when i told some people last week that @wizkidayo and @davidoofficial are going to perform together on the same stage they laughed,��� even some of my celebrity friends thought i was joking, but i know what i was saying. You see when you are the biggest actor in a country like Nigeria, especially the only one that has ever gotten the attention of an A List American celebrity, there are some things you do that you don't really have to advertise it to the world. if am not so big an actor, i wouldn't have gotten the attention of a big A List celeb in far away America, its the grace of God over my life and not by my own power or strength.

http://www.metronaija.ng/brought-wizkid-davido-together-uche-maduagwu/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Smelly mouth in your dreams abi

(1) (Reply)

#30billiongang Concert Kicks Start With Singer Nonso Amadi Opening The Show / Toyin Lawani's Son's 4th Birthday Shoot Is All Shades Of Cuteness (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Regains Freedom After Spending 90 Days In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.