Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

How To Handle Sugar Ants. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Handle Sugar Ants. (1738 Views)

African Cam Girl Got Attacked By Soldier Ants While Performing / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Help On How To Handle A Stubborn Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle Sugar Ants. by FrankNetter(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
With reference to this post (https://www.nairaland.com/3502484/yankee-through-eyes-village-boy/99#58635989),

I'm here to give tips on how I've been handling the social media attention from these sugar ants.

==============================

The trick I use is quite simple. Turn up the heat.

Lemme explain

Most of these sugar ants live in perpetual fear of their nudes leaking in public, and trust nigerian blogs, they would carry the story for weeks and weeks. On the other hand, they send nudes without you even asking, they'd basically spam your inbox with their pictures showing their bodies (but not their faces). I noticed this not quite long ago, and what I did was simple.

Each time they want to act stupid, ask for nudes showing their faces, if they send, ask for a specific pose. Like her putting one feet in the air and sending the nudes, just make up lewd poses for her, turn up the heat and watch them scram, like the sugar ants that they are. grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Handle Sugar Ants. by ladyF(f): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hmmm
Re: How To Handle Sugar Ants. by Durhleepee(f): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
What a shame. Whatever happerned to being self-dependent and hardworking?

Dear nude-sharing ladies, all that should stop in 2017. Thank you grin

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Sugar Ants. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
angry

∆ ∆
Re: How To Handle Sugar Ants. by PDPGuy: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
FrankNetter:
With reference to this post (https://www.nairaland.com/3502484/yankee-through-eyes-village-boy/99#58635989),

I'm here to give tips on how I've been handling the social media attention from these sugar ants.

==============================

The trick I use is quite simple. Turn up the heat.

Lemme explain

Most of these sugar ants live in perpetual fear of their nudes leaking in public, and trust nigerian blogs, they would carry the story for weeks and weeks. On the other hand, they send nudes without you even asking, they'd basically spam your inbox with their pictures showing their bodies (but not their faces). I noticed this not quite long ago, and what I did was simple.

Each time they want to act stupid, ask for nudes showing their faces, if they send, ask for a specific pose. Like her putting one feet in the air and sending the nudes, just make up lewd poses for her, turn up the heat and watch them scram, like the sugar ants that they are. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Handle Sugar Ants. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Team i like sugar ants..
Re: How To Handle Sugar Ants. by jiinxed: 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
This guy grin grin
Re: How To Handle Sugar Ants. by fSociety: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
jiinxed:
This guy grin grin

Frank head no correct at all.
Re: How To Handle Sugar Ants. by Macgreat(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
LoL
Re: How To Handle Sugar Ants. by Miserablemee: 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bros, abeg transfa the pics them to me I won jerk off on them. Na beg I dey. My body don dey hot. No recommend google o. I wont Nigerian babes. I dey Adamawa now.
Re: How To Handle Sugar Ants. by pepethemaniac: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2018
yeah

(1) (Reply)

States With Highest Number Of Virgins / AAU Big Girl Allegedly Dies After Involving In Ghastly Accident With Lover / What Does She Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.