Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,161 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident (72974 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by enemyofprogress: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Crocodile wishes and prayers
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by aspirebig: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:
Rest in peace to the dead

hope he was treated in Nigeria hospital before he passed away

?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Give it to him, he knows how to play opposition

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
My country my country

Check my siggy to get this just for 2.5usd exclusive of shipping

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by jonnytad(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
But we just being inhumane here.... Even if the first family is the worst family in Nigeria, is dat enough to wish someone death and we condemn boko haram for reckless killings
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by enemyofprogress: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
sonofanarchy:
rest in peace Yusuf
chai see the hatred of the father flowing on the son. Buhari you see your life?

I even hear sey Zahra dey cry to get belle for her husband house
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Promismike(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
What is the difference between Buhari's son and hundreds of Nigerians who have died as a result of Buhari's bad government.

Honestly I don't care his son dies.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
rubbish
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:

hope he was treated in Nigeria hospital before he passed away .
and you'll follow him Aameen
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Yakson09: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
#GWL YUSUF
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
Alwaysking:
May your soul R.I.p
and you too
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Pebcak: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by apholaryn: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
lol...Biafrauds are too bitter...wishing u speed recovery bro
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by jerryjohn727: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Where was buari conscience when he massacre thousands of shiite in Zaria without remorse.
fpeter:

That's not funny. Where's your conscience and humanity?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by omokaylove: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
princechurchill:
My prayers and thought is with the families of those who couldn't travel during Xmas to see their beloved ones due to hike in fuel prices
u are so funny! though is true.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
I hope he died
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by ensamy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
I wish him quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:

hope he was treated in Nigeria hospital before he passed away .
ahhhhhhhhh ur own strong o
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by origima: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:

hope he was treated in Nigeria hospital before he passed away

He will surely rest in peace but what of u?
For all I no everybody must die so even if he dies ,no wahala.
Am sure ur misery, troubles and pains continues even without him
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by zakim(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
wishes him quick recovery
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by dwelling(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Write2018: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Our thoughts are with the president and his family

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by loomer: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Make dem no forget to arrest am if him don well o
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Witnes: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Useless boy, he father don b president now, he don start do anyhow. b4 hu sabi am
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by CalenderMan: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
They will just have to bear it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Lomprico2: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
I hope the vulture did not sacrifice his son for vote empathy for 2019.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Lloydmario(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
the poor people when dey die everyday I no hear any condolence. this life is for d rich

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by meccuno: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
sonofanarchy:
rip to u
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by maduxs: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
Let him go and die followed by his father
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by HEEBRAHIIM(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
I wish him quick recovery. Any body that want him dead will die before him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Buhari Protected By US Female Secret Service Agent In New York. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.