Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,947 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident (72973 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Lassun01: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:
Rest in peace to the dead

hope he was treated in Nigeria hospital before he passed away

Lwkmd.. ..wuna no go kill Pesn
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by kitaatita: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Waiting for FFK and Fayose; and Dino Melaye in the Senate Chamber. Same way they told us they were praying for PMB to survive ill-health, while secretly praying for him to die
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Aeesha2: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
Where's Nwamaikpe?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by correctguy101(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
afbstrategies:
Thanks Atiku. We all need to know that we must support one another in difficult times, even when we don't get along or have similar views.

I join Atiku and well meaning Nigerians in wishing the young man a quick recovery

Bless your soul boss

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by billyG(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:

Reserve d RIP for yursef,we dnt want 2 loss d heir apparent.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by BetaThings: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
jerryjohn727:
Where was buari conscience when he massacre thousands of shiite in Zaria without remorse.

Where were you when Jonathan and his Chief of Army Staff, Minimah, killed Shias in 2014?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
princechurchill:
My prayers and thought is with the families of those who couldn't travel during Xmas to see their beloved ones due to hike in fuel prices

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by olasco18(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
wish u quick and speedy recovery...........any one wishing some one death will nt c 2018 ijn..cuz i dnt knw in which bible u learn that
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by ripbubu: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:

lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by olasaad(f): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
hatchy:
Stop doing eye service this man.

Atiku! Atiku!! Atiku!!!

How many time did I call you?

Lol eyes service ke maybe the guy is even Atiku son in law. We know the kind of padipadi politics they play in this country
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
Blackfyre:
Na Yusuf una want take wrap up this year? Nigerians don finally get code wey go make their curse enter aso rock....cheesy
savagery!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
zinnyzee:
savagery!!!

I no talk anything oh, na just question i ask oh lipsrsealed
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:

grow up bro...u lack decency
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
Blackfyre:

I no talk anything oh, na just question i ask oh lipsrsealed
I hear you o.
By d special grace of God, they will not use him to wrap up 2017. He will live and give testimony, as long as the Father remains the Father.

Can I get an Amen for him
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by SirBunky85(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
LifeDrama:
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has reacted to the only son of President Muhammadu Buhari, Yusuf​, who was last night involved in ​​an accident.

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has took to Twitter to expressed feelings and wish Yusuf a speedy recovery

He Wrote:

"Our thoughts are with the first family - our family will be praying for you. We wish Yusuf a speedy recovery."

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/946039573355925504

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/27/atiku-abubakar-reacts-to-president-buharis-son-yusuf-power-bike-accident/
Good one atiku
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by lilytender: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:

That will be after your burial.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by 8744Kin(m): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
I wish that young man a quick recovery
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by brightestjames: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
princechurchill:
My prayers and thought is with the families of those who couldn't travel during Xmas to see their beloved ones due to hike in fuel prices

thanks so much. it's really painful. can't stop begging my kid sister.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by crafteck(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
afbstrategies:
Thanks Atiku. We all need to know that we must support one another in difficult times, even when we don't get along or have similar views.

I join Atiku and well meaning Nigerians in wishing the young man a quick recovery

Paid blind follower
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by afbstrategies: 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
crafteck:

Paid blind follower

Who paid me. Your blind parents, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by xtiandamondre(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:

Rest in peace to you yourself
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by humilitypays(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
I wish Yusuf whatever his dad Buhari wished victims of Southern Kaduna, Enugu, Benue, Adamawa, etc Fulani herdsmen gruesome massacre victims angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Dsov2016: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
seunmsg:

Accident can happen to anybody irrespective of class, status, tribe or political affiliation. You don't have to lose your humanity because you hate the boys father. Yusuf is in stable condition and not dead. Hopefully, he will live. Keep your RIP for people around you who are truly dead.

true talk bro. they forget that every one dies the only thing we don't know is the time,place and how. death is not what one trivializes
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Taopheequat(f): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:

hope he was treated in Nigeria hospital before he passed away .
Who said he is dead? receive. healing
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by banre(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
atiku sha.....e too get sense, trying everything possible to stay relevant till 2019.
who b dis yusuf abeg....buhari son??
who is buhari?? thunder fire buhari
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by sshalom(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
May GOD almighty preserve his life.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Tunji700:
Come which one be 100% person fixed match na? Them they talk of person wey die, you dey talk of match. You want make person commit suicide if he loss? No let Buhari catch you ooo
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by adeolakemi: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
seunmsg:

Accident can happen to anybody irrespective of class, status, tribe or political affiliation. You don't have to lose your humanity because you hate the boys father. Yusuf is in stable condition and not dead. Hopefully, he will live. Keep your RIP for people around you who are truly dead.
but its cool to refer nnamdi KANU as late Nazi cownu abi?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by adeolakemi: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
checkedout:

Your Ancestors are angry with you that's why you are behaving like a born Piggy. In fact a hungry man is an angry man I can understand
lame
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by seunmsg(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
adeolakemi:
but its cool to refer nnamdi KANU as late Nazi cownu abi?

I can't remember ever referring to Kanu as late or wishing death on him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun / Buhari Protected By US Female Secret Service Agent In New York. Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.