Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident (72976 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by adeolakemi: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:
Rest in peace to the dead

hope he was treated in Nigeria hospital before he passed away .
I hope the father joins him later next year
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by smogup: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
LifeDrama:
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has reacted to the only son of President Muhammadu Buhari, Yusuf​, who was last night involved in ​​an accident.

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has took to Twitter to expressed feelings and wish Yusuf a speedy recovery

He Wrote:

"Our thoughts are with the first family - our family will be praying for you. We wish Yusuf a speedy recovery."

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/946039573355925504

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/27/atiku-abubakar-reacts-to-president-buharis-son-yusuf-power-bike-accident/
this atiku is beginning to piss me off. He will never react to Fulani heardmen carrying out religious and ethnic cleansing in many parts of Nigeria and even in his own state of Adamawa. He wants to be in the news always. By the way, he is also a Fulani man.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by adeolakemi: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
seunmsg:

I can't remember ever referring to Kanu as late or wishing death on him.
our brothers are doing fine on that
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by jibs4lv(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:
Rest in peace to the dead

hope he was treated in Nigeria hospital before he passed away
he's still alive , shut up grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by nkechiasogwa(f): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
He is the only son of his father. I pray God to grant him mercy and heal him. He will live and not die in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Bankoleyemi: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
LifeDrama:
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has reacted to the only son of President Muhammadu Buhari, Yusuf​, who was last night involved in ​​an accident.

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has took to Twitter to expressed feelings and wish Yusuf a speedy recovery

He Wrote:

"Our thoughts are with the first family - our family will be praying for you. We wish Yusuf a speedy recovery."

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/946039573355925504

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/27/atiku-abubakar-reacts-to-president-buharis-son-yusuf-power-bike-accident/

Our heartfelt sympathy for him, but please Atiku sir, that family is not the first family, they are there to serve us rather. The day we make our politicians to realise they are our servants, we employed them with our votes, that is the day our problems will elapse. I completely disagree that slang. There are older families in the nation, Awolowo's, Obalande's, Azikiwe's, Balewa's.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
zinnyzee:
I hear you o.

By d special grace of God, they will not use him to wrap up 2017.
He will live and give testimony, as long as the Father remains the Father.

Can I get an Amen for him

Amen
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by crafteck(m): 3:36am On Dec 28, 2017
afbstrategies:

Who paid me. Your blind parents, right? undecided
Lol... If na to talk, we are not on same level of intelligence, twist that any how u want.. Be warned
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by afbstrategies: 3:44am On Dec 28, 2017
crafteck:

Lol... If na to talk, we are not on same level of intelligence, twist that any how u want.. Be warned

E Pain you? Were you looking for data? Your intelligence kept you awake at this time, sorry! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by afbstrategies: 3:46am On Dec 28, 2017
crafteck:

Your intelligence is overflowing! Let's see all the awards you got for your super intelligence Arindi

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by afbstrategies: 4:02am On Dec 28, 2017
crafteck:

Be warned,Mr intelligence. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by joksphyl: 4:41am On Dec 28, 2017
seunmsg:

Accident can happen to anybody irrespective of class, status, tribe or political affiliation. You don't have to lose your humanity because you hate the boys father. Yusuf is in stable condition and not dead. Hopefully, he will live. Keep your RIP for people around you who are truly dead.
well said
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by joksphyl: 4:46am On Dec 28, 2017
Promismike:
What is the difference between Buhari's son and hundreds of Nigerians who have died as a result of Buhari's bad government.

Honestly I don't care if his son dies.
hope ur parents are saints otherwise odas will wish u d same as a result of ur father's bad deeds
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by afbstrategies: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
crafteck:

Paid blind follower

Like your family members have been doing for years, right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War / Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass / Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.