Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) (67233 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits The Collapse Scene, Checked On The Survivors At Hospital - Pics / Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Samusu(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
sped1oro:
I wish him speedy recovery Insha Allah.
ameen
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by nairalandfreak(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
I was there live this afternoon at Cerdarcrest hospital Gwarimpa. My friend and I wanted to see the hospital receptionist but we were denied entry by the rogue policemen telling us to go back saying something like "oga pikin dey inside. No pass tha line no pass am". I was reluctant and wanted to go through but I was blocked again and this time they cocked rifle threatening to shoot me if I trespass. I wonder what kind of country is this. Denying me of my own right to access our useless healthcare even after being taxed monthly.
Liar

4 Likes

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lovers of bad news will be put to shame in Jesus name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by folahann(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
The boy didn't do well at all to be racing on motorbike.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by darkenkach(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
I was there live this afternoon at Cerdarcrest hospital Gwarimpa. My friend and I wanted to see the hospital receptionist but we were denied entry by the rogue policemen telling us to go back saying something like "oga pikin dey inside. No pass tha line no pass am". I was reluctant and wanted to go through but I was blocked again and this time they cocked rifle threatening to shoot me if I trespass. I wonder what kind of country is this. Denying me of my own right to access our useless healthcare even after being taxed monthly.

Liar!

2 Likes

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Annie939(f): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
VP should join them too.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Coldfeets: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
I wonder how this insignificant piece of information became such a big news.

Probably nairaland has no important news again.

Rubbish.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Cashrange660: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Na him business be that..
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by fuckpro: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
...Nigeria is better off being recolonize
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by tesppidd: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
Liar.

4 Likes

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Samusu:
Shifakallah brother.

Haters can go and die.
Bubu 2019
they won't die they would leave to witness the success of Buhari second term so that they can cry to stupor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
ImpressionsNG:
We wish him speedy recovery. We also hope that the treatment would begin and end in that hospital... In Nigeria.

I pray ooooooo
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by nwakibie3(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
And where did he get the money to buy power bike

I thought his dad is a poor fulani herdsman
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Liturgy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Life has different names and meanings to different folks, that is the reason it's so cruel to some.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Terminator1234g: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:

Lie Muhammad son
It's unfortunate that you are very well know for your dumb and tribal comments. Agent of Satan.

4 Likes

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by georgecso(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
I was there live this afternoon at Cerdarcrest hospital Gwarimpa. My friend and I wanted to see the hospital receptionist but we were denied entry by the rogue policemen telling us to go back saying something like "oga pikin dey inside. No pass tha line no pass am". I was reluctant and wanted to go through but I was blocked again and this time they cocked rifle threatening to shoot me if I trespass. I wonder what kind of country is this. Denying me of my own right to access our useless hetalthcare even after being taxed monthly.

You are pathological lair...

3 Likes

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
ImpressionsNG:
We wish him speedy recovery. We also hope that the treatment would begin and end in that hospital... In Nigeria.
sharap. Eye service
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by dumie(f): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Irresponsible son, what a way to end the year

2 Likes

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Nnamdiojukwu: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
DrWise:
He would soon be flown abroad.

Then your father would join you later in January for his routine 3-months check up.

Then the country would start to be on auto pilot.

Then something would happen. . .

Then VP would take over

Then . . .
That shall be your portion and that of your family in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
Over speeding I guess

Check my siggy on how to make money this coming year through mini importation and others
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:

You no follow vote him in? grin
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
This should teach them a lesson, the rich eventually feel the pinch of inept leadership and poor health infrastructure. You can't always fly to London. A good healthcare system would benefit everyone - rich, poor, powerful. Everyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by fSociety: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
I hope he dies
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
security around the hospital as if nah person intentionally jam him, how I wish he died so the first ram will feel the pain of common man... Ndi Ara
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by tellwisdom: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
[size=11pt]He should die....FOOLISSSH DAURA BOI angry[/color]
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Speedy Gonzales has got fuel to burn this yuletide season ba? speedy recovery
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Opoki(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
paroh137:
Fake news. Buhari and his kids don't do Nigerian hospitals
Anybody unconscious cannot be flown abroad.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Yakson09: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
wishin you quick recovery.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Damfostopper(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
who cares whether police are seen as the hospital or not.... wey Yu expecting to see Navy or Airforce..... stewpid post....

from next Year I won't comment on stupiid post.... I blame the miserable people pushing this to fp

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Yakson09: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
tellwisdom:
[/size][size=11pt]He should die....FOOLISSSH DAURA BOI angry
you c ur life wishin someone death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) / Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.