Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) (67249 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits The Collapse Scene, Checked On The Survivors At Hospital - Pics / Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by johnstar(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
I was there live this afternoon at Cerdarcrest hospital Gwarimpa. My friend and I wanted to see the hospital receptionist but we were denied entry by the rogue policemen telling us to go back saying something like "oga pikin dey inside. No pass tha line no pass am". I was reluctant and wanted to go through but I was blocked again and this time they cocked rifle threatening to shoot me if I trespass. I wonder what kind of country is this. Denying me of my own right to access our useless healthcare even after being taxed monthly.

Can u imagine?

Dis country is a mess have been saying it

Nobody cares

Ebkyk una dey enjoy dis country well

Wat if someone else is also rushing to d hospital

Dm nor go allow am enter too
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by engrbayo1720(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=hazan041 post=63660069]nothing is wrong with that..

If they flew him out u will complain now they didn't.
so guarding him in d hospital is not a big thing cux he's dad is d president (with many enemies) hmm that's the fact, if u are rich or VIP then expect somtin like that so no big deal in that, someone that is not even a President can demand for policemen not to talk of Mr president. People shld always pray to be rich rather sitting down and criticising every minutes

2 Likes

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Waffarianman(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Guy shift make I Sidon listen wetin dey happen to Dullard pikin...

Dullardick how market
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Yakson09: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
fSociety:
I hope he dies
dats wat your religion teaches u abi? u go die b4 him
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by nawtyme: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
I was there live this afternoon at Cerdarcrest hospital Gwarimpa. My friend and I wanted to see the hospital receptionist but we were denied entry by the rogue policemen telling us to go back saying something like "oga pikin dey inside. No pass tha line no pass am". I was reluctant and wanted to go through but I was blocked again and this time they cocked rifle threatening to shoot me if I trespass. I wonder what kind of country is this. Denying me of my own right to access our useless healthcare even after being taxed monthly.
Nwa mazi, I thought you always supported the police?
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by energylee(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
DrWise:
He would soon be flown abroad.

Then your father would join you later in January for his routine 3-months check up.

Then the country would start to be on auto pilot.

Then something would happen. . .

Then VP would take over

Then . . .

.......Then the president will take over back!!
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by GavelSlam: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:

But the hospital is in Apo.

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by tellwisdom: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
Yakson09:
you c ur life wishin someone death

U want to join him??

2 Likes

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Opoki(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
There is a part in Kiss Daniels song that says "No do pass yourself"
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Yakson09: 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
tellwisdom:

U want to join him??
wen ix time y too wil join him
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by ensamy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
Buhari's enemies at work , just to stop his re-election come 2019. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by paradigman(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
Wishing Yusuf quick recovery body, soul and spirit. Amen
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by ajani1978(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
Angel of peace will watch over him
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Emaopel2015(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
Speedy recovery
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Ikechuob: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
Really it is not in me to wish people's death but I hope he dies so his father would know the feeling the parents he murdered their children felt. Likewise the feelings of the minorities his fulani people have killed in cold blood and he looked the other way. I truly hope he dies and i pray God forgive my soul for asking for that.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by GavelSlam: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
johnstar:

Can u imagine?

Dis country is a mess have been saying it

Nobody cares

Ebkyk una dey enjoy dis country well

Wat if someone else is also rushing to d hospital

Dm nor go allow am enter too

But he's lying.

The hospital is in Apo yet he claims he went to the same hospital in Gwarinpa.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by bigerboy200: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
PotatoSalad:
I see. All these hospitals that have 1 ac/room, why not run a central air conditioning unit. Isn't it cost effective?
No bro..it isn't.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by hidhrhis(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
I'm 99 percent sure u are lieing cos with dis Ur username that ends with 419 I don't think u can ever say the truth
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by xmileeasy: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:

Cedercrest is located in Apo on the road leading to Brains and Hammers, Efab Estates not Gwarinpa

GavelSlam:

But the hospital is in App.

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by ensamy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
Head injury How can he ride a power bike without helmet. Maybe he was on a suicide mission
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by johannesburg(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
[i][/i]that is Nigeria for you.
NwaChibuzor419:
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by davelon(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
liar from the pit of hell the hospital is not in gwarimpa.weyray somebody
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by dawno2008(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
NwaChibuzor419:
Weldon ooo, mr tax payer,so if it was in US,they would've allowed you in,
Stop fooling yourself, It the same routine world over,
Even if his father is loved by everyone,it does not stop the security details to do their work,
Continue to insult Buhari,that is part of the privilege the family get to enjoy till next election,
So live with it or go and ask your father,where he was when God was sharing glory in heaven.
Lastly you and Buhari so na the same, Abeg who know you,even for your street,na to dey make noise on a faceless forum you sabi.
ANOFIA.....

2 Likes

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by gregyboy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
hazan041:
nothing is wrong with that..

If they flew him out u will complain now they didn't.
so guarding him in d hospital is not a big thing cux he's dad is d president (with many enemies)

i see you from the north who dont have human right apart from the ones in Sharia laws ,
and also See's development as an haram

if it wasnt emergency wouldn't he fly him out just watch few days from now he will be flew out the country..

and if is father got enemy's should it use it to disturbe other people's right or dont my father and i have enemy's if we fall ill who is going to protect us ....if they want to protect him shouldn't use it to disrupt others people rights....there is saying in law which state “a mans right ends in another mans nose”

if he knows this he will withdrew his forces
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by hazan041(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
gregyboy:

i see you from the north who dont have human right apart from the ones in Sharia laws ,
and also See's development as an haram

if it wasnt emergency wouldn't he fly him out just watch few days from now he will be flew out the country..

and if is father got enemy's should it use it to disturbe other people's right or dont my father and i have enemy's if we fall ill who is going to protect us ....if they want to protect him shouldn't use it to disrupt others people rights....there is saying in law which state “a mans right ends in another mans nose”

if he knows this he will withdrew his forces

firstly am not from d north
secondly if u are a leader u can't satisfy ur followers (talk of naija with our impatient)
thirdly u cant compare ur self with him cux he's d current president son his father can afford it( security) and if he can't presidency would. dunno wu u are tho but if ur rich ur father can also do d same
lastly nothing satisfy we Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by potterdon: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
Karma is so very sweet grin and please rented sympathisers should join me and weep for Nigeria first son grin we will weep him back to health while we stand on the queue his father gave us as minister of petroleum grin
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by thesicilian: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
PotatoSalad:
I see. All these hospitals that have 1 ac/room, why not run a central air conditioning unit. Isn't it cost effective?
Common sense is not common. If you suggest it to them they will wave you off with remarks like " don't teach me my job"
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by OsamaB: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:

If he was flown abroad, I doubt if any police would be cocking gun let say in a London hospital.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Bonjoro: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:

Stop fcking liying olofo.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Malawian(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
Only thing I learnt today is that Buhari has only one son! All those yarinyas and only one son? If anything do the boy, this one go pain Buhari die. Make the boy no fall abeg, him never do me anything. Na Buhari I want make Dem terminate with extreme prejudice.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
thesicilian:

Common sense is not common. If you suggest it to them they will wave you off with remarks like " don't teach me my job"
Lol

1 Like

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
bigerboy200:

No bro..it isn't.
I think it is, from power consumption to arrangement and maintenance. It is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities / EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.