Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) (67243 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits The Collapse Scene, Checked On The Survivors At Hospital - Pics / Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by ceononi: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
I was there live this afternoon at Cerdarcrest hospital Gwarimpa. My friend and I wanted to see the hospital receptionist but we were denied entry by the rogue policemen telling us to go back saying something like "oga pikin dey inside. No pass tha line no pass am". I was reluctant and wanted to go through but I was blocked again and this time they cocked rifle threatening to shoot me if I trespass. I wonder what kind of country is this. Denying me of my own right to access our useless healthcare even after being taxed monthly.
Which kain lie be this....

2 Likes

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by DONFASZY(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
No patients will b admitted here again for security reasons or until helicopter comes to pick him to nearest waiting flight to Denmark with 300 crew and 100 security operatives

I am nt a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Buhari wan use him son for ritual because of 2019 ordinary 2019 mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by iyatrustee(f): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
I was there live this afternoon at Cerdarcrest hospital Gwarimpa. My friend and I wanted to see the hospital receptionist but we were denied entry by the rogue policemen telling us to go back saying something like "oga pikin dey inside. No pass tha line no pass am". I was reluctant and wanted to go through but I was blocked again and this time they cocked rifle threatening to shoot me if I trespass. I wonder what kind of country is this. Denying me of my own right to access our useless healthcare even after being taxed monthly.

Cedarcrest is in Apo not Gwarinpa. To think over a 100people fell for your lies is appalling!

1 Like

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Fhemmmy: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:

As long as you are not going inside there as a patient or to see your relative, you have no business going there . . . Dont let's be blaming the authority just anyhow, you could be a terrorist for all they know

1 Like

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by ehbellsho(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
Speedy recovery bro.
It's your father am nt happy with bt make sure in d nearest future u wont come running for president o.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
I believe you are talking to your fellow wailers /Igbos/atikulates because they are the only ones gullible enough to believe such lies.

You shouldn't have added that "oga pikin dey inside" line. It made the lie childish.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by lilytender: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
DrWise:
He would soon be flown abroad.

Then his father would join him later in January for his routine 3-months check up.

Then the country would start to be on auto pilot.

Then something would happen. . .

Then a day of National Mourning would be declared

Then flags would fly at half-mast

Then VP would take over

Then . . .

All these will happen after your burial. Now post your picture and your father's picture, let us see any of you look healthier or seems can live longer than the people's general.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Ikwi(f): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Children of NAwadays wey no dey hear word self......
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Shaev7(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
People that die everyday at Benin Ore road are they less important than the President son? To hell... this is not news.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Shaev7(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
BafanaBafana:
I believe you are talking to your fellow wailers /Igbos/atikulates because they are the only ones gullible enough to believe such lies.

You shouldn't have added that "oga pikin dey inside" line. It made the lie childish.
You are a big FOOL!
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
iyatrustee:

Cedarcrest is in Apo not Gwarinpa. To think over a 100people fell for your lies is appalling!
Igbos believe anything that portrays the government in bad light. Forget them.

1 Like

Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by candyguyofficia(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
I was there live this afternoon at Cerdarcrest hospital Gwarimpa. [b]My friend and I wanted to see the hospital receptionist [/b]but we were denied entry by the rogue policemen telling us to go back saying something like "oga pikin dey inside. No pass tha line no pass am". I was reluctant and wanted to go through but I was blocked again and this time they cocked rifle threatening to shoot me if I trespass. I wonder what kind of country is this. Denying me of my own right to access our useless healthcare even after being taxed monthly.
I know you have Right to Private Life but just curious what could make two adult bond to see hospital receptionist? However, stories like yours are bond to happen in a country like ours but if this your account is true then its only better the First Family send their son for oversea treatment especially if his presence in the hospital is going to affect the common man on the street from accessing basic healthcare.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by AdesegunSanni89: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
bamidelee:

they won't die
they would leave to witness the success of Buhari second term
so that they can cry to stupor
Amen comrade
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Chetimah(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
You were told to go back simple world if not that you have black mentality you should have obey the instructions...then you can later explain thing to them in a gentleman way....instead of doing strong head...pls no they drag issues with men with gun except your father na ABIJA OR FADEYI OLORO..
NwaChibuzor419:
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by bossrillboss: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
DrWise:
He would soon be flown abroad.

Then his father would join him later in January for his routine 3-months check up.

Then the country would start to be on auto pilot.

Then something would happen. . .

Then a day of National Mourning would be declared

Then flags would fly at half-mast

Then VP would take over

Then . . .
..we all will b free frm dullarddino and is mumu united squad.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Yekoyeko(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=Oyindidi post=63660098] Why?
Because you're crazy
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by stuffs4me(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Irresponsible parenting from President Buhari.

The whole country should halt because Buhari's rascal and irresponsible son had an accident? Why would the rascal and irresponsible son of Buhari be racing on government roads in the federal capital territory in the first place. His irresponsible actions endangered the lives of other road users.

Buhari has killed thousands of innocent Nigerians going about their legitimate businesses. So why should the country come to a halt because of his irresponsible rich brat.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
Amen comrade
thanks baba mi
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by sammylink: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sorry o Yesufu. Why you no go ride powerbike when you chop bellefull. Poor man pickin no dey jam for powerbike. Na person wey chop belleful dey ride powerbike.[color=][/color]
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by cstr1001: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
That shall be your portion and that of your family in Jesus name.
Why curse a fellow civilian like you? Because of a president that dosen't give a single fucck about you?

You are of all men most miserable.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=Yekoyeko post=63663939][/quote] Grow up!
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
You are a liar
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by swagifted(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
baba cedacrest hospital is in apo, not in gwarinpa , nice fake story bruh
NwaChibuzor419:
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:

Lie lieeeeeeee
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by sammylink: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sorry o Yesufu. Why you no go ride powerbike when you chop bellefull. Poor man pickin no dey jam for powerbike.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by austin2all: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
he is better of dead
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by manmidtexy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ok. Noted

ImpressionsNG:
We wish him speedy recovery. We also hope that the treatment would begin and end in that hospital... In Nigeria.

Meanwhile, learn about what the combination of garlic and vitamin c can do for you. It's probably the most powerful natural combination ever, and one of nature's best kept secrets. Say goodbye to network failure, weak equipment, premature surrender, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Remember to thank me later......

http://www.impressions.ng/amazing-benefits-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-combination-for-men/
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:

I hope ur not an advocate of One nigeriya.
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Compliant(m): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:

YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR THIS

HOSPITAL THAT IS IN APO AND YOU ARE MENTIONING Gwarimpa ?
Re: Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) by Flexfree830: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
i wonder ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo / Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) / President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.