Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series (10374 Views)

SONS OF WAR - THE PROPHET SCI-FI - C2P4 UPDATED / Simi's Resolve (A New Romance Series) / A New Romance Series: Building Bridges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series by HotsButs(f): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thanks for the responses, I appreciate it grin

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series by itsandi(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Interesting update smiley Enjoy interesting stories, poetry, follow series on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series by HotsButs(f): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2018

Re: Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series by HotsButs(f): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
Farida accidentally falls asleeps in Kurt's bed

Something was on top of her. Something warm and smelling like spicy musk. No, not something.
Someone.
Her eyes flew open. Kurt, his weight pinning her to the bed, gazed down at her with golden-brown eyes, glittering with yearning.
She gaped at him, her mind struggling to process what was happening. What? His chest was bare and warm, so warm… almost hot against her blouse. The curls on his head were damp and wet. He smelt fresh and spicy. Like he’d just taken a bath… And he looked like his old, gorgeous self. Not the ill, vulnerable man from yesterday…
Oh goodness. It was morning! Sunlight flooded the spacious room. Oh no. Oh no. She’d slept here the whole night!
He kissed her mute lips again and again. “I want you, Farida.”
She dodged the third kiss. It alighted on her left cheek. “Kurt, don’t…”
“Do you want me? Tell me…” his hands cradled her face and turned it to his. His hungry mouth pounced on hers.

Re: Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series by HotsButs(f): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
A one-of-a-kind offering...

In the drug lord's lair

A woman entered into the room. Not one of the three they’d met previously.
Kurt stared up at her. She had an attention-commanding face and figure and was more beautiful than all the women there combined. She was in her middle twenties and her shape-clinging dress stressed her tiny waist and generous hips. Mist! That waist… those hips… so like Farida’s.
Doubra walked toward her and snuck an arm around her waist. “Jonny boy, meet my stepsister, Furo.”
Jon blinked. Once. Twice. “Hi.”
Doubra and Peremo laughed at his reaction.
“She’s a virgin, you know…” Doubra said, leering.
“Good… to… know…” Jon mumbled.
“You can have her, if you want. She’s yours.”
The stepsister, Furo, smiled shyly at Jon.
Kurt’s jaw stopped chewing. Shock yanked his open mouth. His eyes slid from Furo to Jon.
Jon scratched his stubble, licked his lips and gazed at the girl.
“Shit. Lucky bastard.” Toke muttered.
“It’s okay. I’m fine.” Jon said, with a sigh.
Leke paused in the act of sipping champagne. “What?”
“You’re sure?” Doubra asked, squeezing the girl’s waist. “She doesn’t mind.”
“I’m sure…” Jon’s words were almost a whisper. Like it was torture to speak.
“You’ll enjoy her.” Peremo urged.
Ach nee? Was she a piece of steak? Kurt peered at the girl. She was staring at Jon, an inviting smile on her lips. Um. Scratch that. She probably didn't mind.
Re: Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series by HotsButs(f): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Leke Achike meets Farida's friend, Alera, for the first time and it's instant fireworks

Kurt grinned at her. “You’re Alera Beke. Oh my goodness… wow…”
She smiled at him, her eyes kind. “You know me.”
“Of course! I love your music. Give into Sound turns my head… I love it. Then Be like Me, I can listen to it over and over… but my favorite is Little Finger. I saw you perform Little Finger on stage some years ago and right there and then, I decided that you were my number one singer.”
Alera giggled. “I didn’t know you were such a fan.”
“I am, I am. Wow, you’re welcome to my club.”
“Thank you. We have a mutual friend.”
“Do we?”
“Yes. Farida. We’ve known each other for years.”
Kurt blinked. “What a small world. Wow. You know she’s my friend and she was the one who brought me and Trinity together.”
“I know.”
“I have to call Farida and tell her I met you…” Kurt halted. Her gaze had shifted from his face. She was gawking at something over his right shoulder. Her pupils had dilated and her lips were slightly apart. What was she gaping at?
He spun around.
Leke was behind him, his body rigid, and his eyes boring into Alera. His brother looked dazed. Like he had been hit by a car and didn’t know who he was or where he was. Wow. He’d never seen Leke like this. Ever.
Kurt cleared his throat. To Alera, he murmured, “Meet my younger brother, Leke Achike.” And to Leke, “Meet Alera Beke. She sings.”
Leke’s arm shot out. Alera took his hand. Shook it.
Seconds passed. The two stood, hands joined, eyes glued to each other.
Thunder Davies gave a fake cough.
They disengaged slowly, reluctantly. Alera mumbled, “Hi.”
Leke croaked. “Hello.”
Kurt stroked his beard and averted his glance. Mist, the tension between the two of them was as thick as a slab of concrete. And it wasn’t as if she was single. Hadn’t he heard somewhere that she lived with her boyfriend?
Kurt said to Alera, even though she was still moping at his brother, “Leke is here to ensure Mr. Davies’ party goes smoothly. He provides home and office security as well as bodyguard services.”
“So I can fire my bodyguards and hire you?” Alera asked, arching one well-shaped eyebrow.
A smile split Leke’s lips. He murmured, “If you want.”
Kurt and Thunder exchanged uncomfortable looks.

Buy An Unexpected Match and read more about this [https://okadabooks.com/book/about/an_unexpected_match/17489][/https://okadabooks.com/book/about/an_unexpected_match/17489]
Re: Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series by HotsButs(f): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
At Heritage Garden Resort, Kurt realizes he's feeling something for Farida he shouldn't...

Cresting the waves, as drops of saltwater pelted his thighs, arms and chest, Kurt sighed with a mix of satisfaction and displeasure. He didn’t want to end this ride but it was almost time for lunch and Trinity had mentioned earlier that she needed to wee. He steered the sleek, powerful machine toward the beach.
At that moment, his ears caught a shout. He glanced toward the sound. It was Farida, wriggling in Nosa’s arms. She was in a one-piece swimsuit. Was that how tiny her waist had always been? And her hips…curvy, sinuous. Wow. He hadn’t known, hadn’t even imagined that her work-clothes had been hiding this curvaceous figure… he’d always preferred slim, even thin women. Big women weren’t his style. Tell that to the growing bulge between his thighs. Mist!
“Kurt!”
Trinity’s shriek came too late. The buggy crash-landed into soft, wet sand. Kurt’s chest slammed into the handlebars. A second after, Trinity’s face smashed into his back.
He blinked. Mist! Did he just crash the buggy?
In seconds, they were surrounded. Both Toke and Joshua converged on Trinity, lifting her off the machine. Jon seized Kurt’s shoulders.
“Are you okay?”
Kurt blinked again and then nodded. He murmured, his glance sweeping the crowd and stopping at Trinity sitting on the sand. “Is she okay?”
Toke replied, “She’s fine, bro.”
Kurt puffed out a sigh of relief.
“What happened? I thought you’re an expert at driving this thing.” Leke said, frowning.
He said the first thing that came to his mind. “The sun got in my eyes.”
“You’re wearing sunglasses.” Jon pointed out.
Kurt climbed off the buggy, ignoring Jon’s words. Farida stepped forward, worry in her caramel-shaded eyes.
“Are you sure you’re okay?” she asked.
Mist! Thank goodness he had his glasses on. Up close, her clay skin had a lustrous gleam. How come he’d never noticed that before? Plus, her high breasts and low waist… Nein! He had to stop this. She was his friend. A good friend, for that matter.
“I’m okay.” He growled.

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series by HotsButs(f): 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
She wants more than what he's prepared to give...

“Kurt, you shouldn’t have done this.”
“You kissed me back, Farida.”
“I didn’t want this.”
He sighed and then said, “We both did. I’m attracted to you and you’re attracted to me.”
Farida scowled at him. “You have a girlfriend. I matched you with her.”
“Farida… we can talk about this. You don’t have to leave.”
“Kurt, you don’t respect me.”
“What?” his eyebrows shot up. “How can you say that? Ach nee! You know I like, respect and trust you, Farida.”
“You don’t because if you did, you wouldn’t have… I’m not your part-time, secret lover, Kurt. I deserve more than that.”
“I know, Farida. I didn’t mean to make you feel disrespected.” His voice sobered. “I can’t seem to control myself around you.”
Her heart jigged. “That’s it, then. You stay away from me. Don’t call me.”

Read Kurt and Farida's story in An Unexpected Match
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/an_unexpected_match/17489

Re: Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series by HotsButs(f): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Three friends, Farida, Sobechi and Alera, discuss the four sons of Zik...

In her bag, her phone jangled. She pulled it out and glanced at the screen. Kurt. Letting it ring, she dumped the phone in her lap. She had made up her mind to keep her distance from Mr. Kurt Achike.
Sobechi asked, “Aren’t you going to answer it?”
Farida shrugged. The call ended. And then started again.
“Who is it?” Sobechi was curious. Quick as lightning, she grabbed the phone off Farida’s lap and peered at the caller ID. She whistled and added, “It’s Kurt.”
“Sobechi!” Farida snatched her phone back.
Alera turned shocked eyes to Farida. “Since when did you start screening Kurt’s calls? Did he do something wrong?”
“No. I just don’t feel like talking to him now.”
Alera laughed. “I can’t believe this.”
“He did something.” Sobechi insisted. “What was it?”
She didn’t feel like talking about it. Not today. What had happened, what he had done was still too fresh. Farida grumbled. “My head aches. That’s it.”
“Hmm.” Sobechi’s grunt was loaded with disbelief.
The phone jingled on. Alera hissed, reached over and pressed the END button.
“I don’t blame you, Farida…” Sobechi said. “Prolonged contact with the Sons of Zik can give anyone a headache.”
Alera chortled.
“For instance… Toke Achike, a married man, had the guts to bring a girl, someone he’d met only a few short weeks ago, to the resort. He clearly isn’t afraid his wife will find out.”
“He knows we won’t tell.” Alera stated.
“And… Jon Achike-Scott brought along girl number two. Changing girls like he changes underwear.”
“Don’t forget Leke Achike…” Alera cut in. “The quiet ones are usually the most dangerous. All he does is just stare at you with those black, mysterious eyes and you don’t know what he’s thinking. He doesn’t talk. He doesn’t say what’s on his mind…”
Both Farida and Sobechi swiveled their heads to gawk at Alera.
She went on. “…the fact that he came alone doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a girlfriend. He might have a harem of women. No-one knows.”

Read about the exploits of the four sons of Zik Achike in An Unexpected Match
[https://okadabooks.com/book/about/an_unexpected_match/17489][/https://okadabooks.com/book/about/an_unexpected_match/17489]
Re: Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series by HotsButs(f): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
A messy love-triangle between Kurt, his girlfriend, Trinity, and his matchmaker, Farida...

“Farida, I’m sorry for this morning.”
“Are you really?” She frowned at his throat.
“I am. I didn’t mean to disrespect you. I care for you too much.” His fingers brushed her cheek and raised her jaw. “Please, look at me.”
“Kurt.” She moved back a step. “Stop.”
His voice lowered. “I’m still very attracted to you. I very, very much want to have sex with you. But it’s not because I see you as my part-time lover… what did you say? Secret lover?”
“Then as what?” she threw her eyes up to his. “Do you think Trinity will like to know what you’ve been doing?”
“Farida, we can talk about this. Maybe over lunch or dinner…”
“You’re not hearing me.”
“I’ll stop if you admit you want me too.”
Farida rolled her eyes. “Step out of the way, Kurt. I need to get into my office.”
“Just admit it.” With the back of his hand, he stroked her arm. “Did you have sex with Nosa, at the resort?” Kurt asked, looming over her, the warmth of his big body blocking out the cold coming from the office air-conditioner.
The hairs on her skin prickled. Her breathing picked up speed. In a breathless voice, she said, “I don’t see how it’s any of your business.” Farida pulled her hand away.
“He’s not right for you.”
“And I suppose you are.”
“You need a mature man.”
“Leave me alone, Kurt,” she whispered, side-stepping him to enter the office.

Read Kurt and Farida's story in An Unexpected Match[https://okadabooks.com/book/about/an_unexpected_match/17489][/https://okadabooks.com/book/about/an_unexpected_match/17489]

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series by HotsButs(f): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
The Breaker of Hearts, Kurt Achike, is having a hard time with the media...

Kurt frowned down at the screen of his iPad. His eyes read the offending paragraph in the blog post a second time.
Kurt Achike is dating the beautiful Trinity Esi, the publisher of Fab Femme magazine. They make a fine-looking couple. But, we can’t help but notice that Trinity is almost a carbon-copy of Kurt’s recent exes, Abomeli and Grace. We all hope that what happened to her lookalikes won’t happen to her. But, with the Breaker of Hearts, that is the most likely outcome. Stay tuned, people. I smell a breakup in the air.
He hurled his iPad on the bed, lips twisted. Idiots! Kurt vaulted off his bed and stamped to his bathroom, his glance skipping over Trinity pacing about in a corner of the room, her cell phone attached to one ear.
The warm stream of water beat the shampoo and shower gel from his hair, face and arms. He circled under the shower, fingers forking through his hair. Mist! Why couldn’t everyone just stay out of his business? Was he the first man on earth to break up with a woman? And how dare they say that about Trinity… I smell a breakup in the air…

Are they right about Kurt and Trinity's relationship?

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series by HotsButs(f): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
This matchmaker has eyes for her client...

At that moment, the entrance doors swung open and someone rushed in through them. It was Farida, glancing down at her phone and marching forward.
“Hey, hey…” Kurt called out, coming to a stop.
She looked up at the sound of his voice and smiled. Halting in front of him, she said, “You’re done?”
“I am, thanks, Farida. Your assistant said you had a business meeting. I had thought I would miss seeing you today.”
She glanced down at her feet. It had taken some stuntwoman driving to get here in time to catch him before he left. But, of course, she couldn’t tell him that. Farida stared up at him. “You almost did. How was it? Did Nosa give you your matches?”
“Yes, he did. They are great. I’m looking forward to this weekend.” He laughed and stroked his beard. “A lot of dates…”
Lucky women. Farida smiled. “I’m glad I could help.”
His gaze washed over her. “You look good.” The fitted jacket, silk blouse and a-line skirt in dark colours were good quality and made her look inches slimmer. The skirt downplayed the width of her hips and the dark grey blouse matched her silver lipstick.
“Thanks.” She said, her pulse somersaulting. It was worth it. All the time she’d spent yesterday night choosing her attire for today.
“What was the business meeting about? If you don’t mind my asking…”
“No. I had a meeting with some consultants about the new show I’m creating.”
“New show?”
“Matchmaking show.” She shrugged. “Reality TV.”
“Wow! That’s great, Farida. That’s a good idea.”
“It is, isn’t it?” she grinned up at him.
He laughed. “Yes, I’m impressed. You’ve impressed me even more.”
Farida eyed the twinkling dimples in his cheeks and those rose-pink lips. Gosh, she could stare at him all day.
“I have to go. I have a meeting with my brother at the club. Nosa gave me his card. May I have yours?”
“Certainly.” She dug into her handbag and produced a business card. “Here…” She passed it to him.
Kurt’s fingers clutched the card, brushing against hers in the process.
Farida licked her suddenly dry bottom lip.

Read Kurt and Farida's story in An Unexpected Match

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marchiavelli's 48 Laws Of Power / Naughty gods / Vivian ‘Lam Book "Nigeria, Re-awakening The Giant" Set To Be Launched In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.