Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It? (17547 Views)

3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business / POS For Business: How Stringent Is Your Bank's Conditions? How Else To Get POS? / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It? by allyrich(f): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
We know how the economy is and how being employed and having your monthly salary as the only source of income is not advisable.

It’s funny to hear people say they are afraid to start a business because of the risk involved but forgetting that they sit on a greater risk by depending solely on their employer for survival.

This scenario painted above would continue to happen. The business world is changing, the world is evolving and only those who position themselves timely would survive the new era.
Re: LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It? by allyrich(f): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
The goodnews I bring to us today is, you can even start a business now with so little capital and gradually grow till you transition into it full time (if you choose to). And if your case is that you do not have something doing now, this opportunity is best for you, you can devote more time to it and with determination and focus you would succeed.

The business I am talking about is being a partner with Longrich Bioscience International.
Re: LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It? by allyrich(f): 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
Longrich is a 31-year old manufacturing company that started off as contract manufacturers (OEM and ODM) for clients like GlaxoSmithKline, Unilever, Shiseido, Marks and Spencer, Tesco, Walmart, and many others.

Longrich has a presence in about 188 countries and holds over 1000 products spread across household cleaning, personal care, health care, daily care, etc. These products are highly effective and manufactured using modern technology.

WHAT IS LONGRICH ABOUT?
Its all about making money from the things that take money from your pocket regularly, the things you can't but pay for, things you buy without any external persuasion and even build a fortune through it.

LONGRICH is a company that revolves around products that people keep buying even when they are broke, things you are never forced to do, yet you keep doing it. Do you agree with me that such companies cannot run out of business?

Longrich products are built around our daily consumables. Even the poor peopleo find every means to brush their teeth how much more the rich?
This company will reward you for doing ordinarily things you do daily:
You have the potential to earn from multiple streams through using the Longrich platform.
As someone uses his/her daily care products ( soap, cream, antiperspirant dew, shampoo, sanitary towel, health supplements, etc) you get paid.
When someone brushes in the morning you get paid
When someone decides to reduce their sugar level and you get paid
When someone decides to use our weight loss tea you get paid
When someone is free of health issues, such as arthritis, infertility, toothache, etc you get paid
Even while you sleep you're getting paid
And these "people" can be located anywhere across the world.
Do you understand what it means? It is all about getting paid, getting paid, and getting paid.

Our company is here to stay with the commencement of our manufacturing plant in Lagos next year.
Re: LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It? by allyrich(f): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Happy new year to u all....its our New Dawn Year.
Re: LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It? by kachijack(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2018
Hi Allyrich,

I can attest to the fact that Longrich is a viable business as i have personally seen the meteoric rise of an individual who joined the business and within 7 months, won an all expenses paid trip to South Africa and just recently qualified for a brand new SUV, just by smart working.

Testimonies abound of various team members who have achieved several levels of financial liquidity courtesy of the Longrich Business Plan.

@Bennierich is a valid contact.
Re: LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It? by kachijack(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hi Allyrich,

I can attest to the fact that Longrich is a viable business as i have personally seen the meteoric rise of an individual who joined the business and within 7 months, won an all expenses paid trip to South Africa and just recently qualified for a brand new SUV, just by smart working.

Testimonies abound of various team members who have achieved several levels of financial liquidity courtesy of the Longrich Business Plan.

@Bennierich is a valid contact.[/quote]

if only you know the benefits and power of leverage that remains untapped in network marketing.
Sadly the first time I heard of it, I also turned it down flat . Let me give a hypothetical example. Suppose a guy named john visits a restaurant and likes the way he is served and later decides to invite other people. Say he invites his sister Jane and when Jane uses the restaurant, the manager askes how Jane found out about the restaurant and she mentions john as the person who referred her. John on the other hand gets a cheque of N500, a thank you letter and 30% of the amount of money Jane spent at the restaurant. And that's not all, when Jane on the other hand invites another person, she gets similar benefit from which john is not also left out but also gets a share from Jane's earning and jane's referral as we. Now if you were john or jane, would you stop there Or invite more? Before you know you already have a large network. And N500 weekly on only one person become N500,000 in a month. There's no limit to your earning...
I'm only looking for dedicated people to work on the same team as I. It's not for everybody anyway just those who see an opportunity in it...
if you want to know more just contact me on 08099452400 and I'll elaborate more on the LongRich Business Model
Re: LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It? by allyrich(f): 1:11am On Apr 13, 2018
kachijack:
Hi Allyrich,

@Bennierich is a valid contact.

if only you know the benefits and power of leverage that remains untapped in network marketing.
Sadly the first time I heard of it, I also turned it down flat . Let me give a hypothetical example. Suppose a guy named john visits a restaurant and likes the way he is served and later decides to invite other people. Say he invites his sister Jane and when Jane uses the restaurant, the manager askes how Jane found out about the restaurant and she mentions john as the person who referred her. John on the other hand gets a cheque of N500, a thank you letter and 30% of the amount of money Jane spent at the restaurant. And that's not all, when Jane on the other hand invites another person, she gets similar benefit from which john is not also left out but also gets a share from Jane's earning and jane's referral as we. Now if you were john or jane, would you stop there Or invite more? Before you know you already have a large network. And N500 weekly on only one person become N500,000 in a month. There's no limit to your earning...
I'm only looking for dedicated people to work on the same team as I. It's not for everybody anyway just those who see an opportunity in it...
if you want to know more just contact me on 08099452400 and I'll elaborate more on the LongRich Business Model

Thks @Bennierich....dnt knw why I keep getting banned & my messages deleted whenever I talk about this great company....reson for abandoning this thread. Its high time pple stop wasting money & effort on products that doesn't give compensation for using them.

Longrich says switch ur brands of daily need and get paid for it....tell others & also get paid thereby achieving financial freedom.

1 Like

Re: LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It? by allyrich(f): 1:30am On Apr 27, 2018
Don’t be obsessed with the ordinary

*Think INVESTMENT...*_because you won't be young forever!_

*Think Insurance...* _because you won't be strong forever!_

*Think ENTREPRENEURSHIP....*_because you won't be employed forever!

For some, the Business of Networking is an alternative source of income since they have a primary means of income, however, they have decided to sail more than one ship, just in case �

For others it is a primary source of income that contributes to their bottomline.

Whatever category you and I belong, we all deal with people daily and at different points. I have discovered that people are keys to unlocking several opportunities at your fingertips whilst helping you earn your 7 Figures at your targeted time.

FACILITATORS: Mrs Inimfon Ubong-Colonel (Serial Entrepreneur / Life Coach)
Ms Oluwatosin Alo( Banker / Serial Entrepreneur)

So,�

Please Join us on

� Saturday, 28th April 2018.

⏰ 12noon

� CELEBRITY BAR, FLORISH HOTEL, ALAGBAKA, AKURE, ONDO STATE.

call 090-532-97602 for seat reservations

*POVERTY IS A MENTAL DISEASE*

*FINANCIAL FREEDOM IS THE WAY OUT*

��‍♂��‍♀Come with a friend.

*MIRACLE OLUWATOSIN ALO - TEAM LEAD, TIGERS � � TEAM*

1 Like

Re: LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It? by justbeenpaid(m): 10:09pm On May 04, 2019
There are hundreds of direct selling companies out there but one that I've come to trust and roll with is Longrich!

First, it's an amazing Company with hundreds of great products that solves several health ailments, these products have been proven to work over time. You see, when you solve problems you can make a lot of money!

You can make money by retailing Longrich products, you can also make more money by getting people to sign up as a Longrich business owner. Being a business owner is just fabulous, you can make millions of Naira in a week. You can get a brand new car from this business, you can enjoy free International trips and lots more.

Do you want to learn more about Longrich? Then check the link in my signature to discover how to make millions from Longrich business.

1 Like

Re: LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It? by allyrich(f): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It? by Vokians(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
allyrich:
How viable is the business? What's the percentage commission in buying and usage of the products? How does the weekly payment work? Do they have offices all over Nigeria?
Re: LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It? by Six11(m): 3:37am On Jan 26, 2020
There is a new company in the network marketing system better than the whole bunch of network marketing company I ever know. You don't retail or sell anything yourself. The company sells for you. You just be earning. If you join, you will thank me for the rest of your life.
Re: LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It? by Antell95(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
cheesy
Re: LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It? by Valconnect(m): 11:10pm On May 10, 2020
Longrich is the business of the modern century. It's all about social interconnectivity which translates into pecuniary proportions. If you would love to learn more SMS 08069810655

(1) (Reply)

First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu / Ndic – “digital Currency Trading Is Not Legal In Nigeria” See Why! / Paint Production procedures, quantity of raw material required and color formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.