Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth (50660 Views)

Australia Has Too Many Sheep And Farmers Are Giving Them Away For Free / US Mission Shares Photos Of Ikun Dairy Farm In Ekiti State / Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Franco93: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2017
which kind news be this
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Hefay(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Franco93:
which kind news be this
I tire oo

What's it with nairaland and crazy posts today??
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by kolajoo(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2017
lol gbogbo slay goat grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Investnow2017: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2017
LadySarah:
Could be experiencing post partum Depression,you know,maybe as a result of lingering pain.
How you can help.
Get a feeding bottle,cut the teat open and mix formular(instruction is on the body) which you'd give the baby while you wait for the mama to come around

Thanks. Some will say ENDTIME GOAT cheesy
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by chiefojiji(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2017
Maybe the goat told the boyfriend that he gonna abort the pregnancy for him since the bf is not faithful just fvcking around with other girls.... But unfortunately, after taking P2 the pregnancy no gree commot... So she gave birth and decided to starve the baby to death, or the baby should go and meet hin fathers family!

Inkán ń bẹ ooooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by biodunjazz1: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Guysssss many would doubt this just like my niggaz, I reserve dia names .lol... we all know about it together but just two of us got paid for ordinary viewing websites.. now my other niggaz wanna learn...lol.. that's life ...

check my signature and share ur own testimony
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Sunsets: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A female goat that refused to breastfeed its baby has been dubbed a ‘slay goat’ because of it awkward behaviour.

A Facebook User who shared the Story Wrote :
"WONDERS SHALL NEVER END!!!I never knew we have SLAY GOATS too.This is one of the reasons why I ENJOY going to the VILLA, because I know I must see something NEW!

This our slay goat in the Villa refused to BREASTFEED its KID since birth.You have to bring her down by force before the kid will be able to SUCK BREAST.

If the kid tries to go onits own to the mother for SUCKLING, the mother will just hit it real hard and drive it away.Ooo Chi moo……. Now I ask,
*WHAT IS THIS SLAY GOAT TRYING TO DO*IS IT THAT IT DOESN’T WANT THE BREAST TO FALL OR WHAT"

See more photos ;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/photos-of-slay-goat-that-refused-to.html

take the goat to a vet doctor, something physiological or psychological is wrong with the goat. Nothing slaying here.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by ikorodureporta: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2017
Lalasticlala na ojoro-o! I syte u
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by tunary(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2017
Is that why they hold it by force for the small one to suck, very funny

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by exco90(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2017
same thing happened to my goat sometimes last mnt. I have call vet.. the vet doc said it was due to infection on the goat breast. which made the goat to have a swollen breast. then the goat was injected and starts feeding her baby the next day.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by bonifieldstun(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Divay22:
So that you people wee na be shouting Olympic has fallen abi undecided
lol Kor three crowns ni lol Olympic indeed
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by PunditAfrica(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2017
elantraceey:
Slay goat indeed grin

Maybe she had a vigorous childbirth and is probably overstressed due to that #justathought

Articulate!

My dream woman is that wt depth
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by PunditAfrica(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2017
elantraceey:

Thanks.

You can't always tell the line of thought you tend to follow in different situations but most times I do try to look at things from various perspectives.
You r my dream woman..
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by EmekaBlue(m): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2017
guys this olympus has fallen don dey cause gbege o..Girls abeg make d breast fall no problem
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Divay22(f): 8:41am On Dec 28, 2017
bonifieldstun:
lol Kor three crowns ni lol Olympic indeed
Lol.. Goat gat to be kiaful o
All this nairalanders with their bad (evil) mouth grin grin
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2017
Write2018:
Hahaha... Are you not going to see on social media

Writers only, send me a message asap.

Reply ur pm
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Alienprince(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2017
Hmmm

elantraceey:

Thanks.

You can't always tell the line of thought you tend to follow in different situations but most times I do try to look at things from various perspectives.
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Enemyofpeace: 8:51am On Dec 28, 2017
Divay22:
So that you people wee na be shouting Olympic has fallen abi undecided
it is Olympus has fallen,not Olympic has fallen tongue tongue
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Divay22(f): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
it is Olympus has fallen,not Olympic has fallen tongue tongue
I actually thought it was enemyofprogress that quoted me...
Anyways thanks wink..lemme check both.
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by osazsky(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2017
LadySarah:
Could be experiencing post partum Depression,you know,maybe as a result of lingering pain.
How you can help.
Get a feeding bottle,cut the teat open and mix formular(instruction is on the body) which you'd give the baby while you wait for the mama to come around
goat way dem suppose use do pepper soup na u dey speak all these medical terms for , na human being ? Dis kin stubborn goat na im dey scent pass for soup, naraland sha, because of ordinary goat, carry am go lab na go do test
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Jeju: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2017
The mother hs rejected d kid probably due to d fact that the smell of the kid is altered. This happens alot in d wild when d young comes in contact wt humans or other animals within 10 days after delivery bt never heard of it frm a domesticated goat. If this is d case, there is scent confusion frm d mother n she will never accept d young again.. I will suggest u tk d kid to a surrogte goat nursing a young.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Write2018: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2017
Neyoor:

Reply ur pm
Done
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by joenor(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2017
Maybe the breast milk sour, nine make her nor wan give her baby.
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Tboysalau(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A female goat that refused to breastfeed its baby has been dubbed a ‘slay goat’ because of it awkward behaviour.

A Facebook User who shared the Story Wrote :
"WONDERS SHALL NEVER END!!!I never knew we have SLAY GOATS too.This is one of the reasons why I ENJOY going to the VILLA, because I know I must see something NEW!

This our slay goat in the Villa refused to BREASTFEED its KID since birth.You have to bring her down by force before the kid will be able to SUCK BREAST.

If the kid tries to go onits own to the mother for SUCKLING, the mother will just hit it real hard and drive it away.Ooo Chi moo……. Now I ask,
*WHAT IS THIS SLAY GOAT TRYING TO DO*IS IT THAT IT DOESN’T WANT THE BREAST TO FALL OR WHAT"

See more photos ;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/photos-of-slay-goat-that-refused-to.html

The goat is suffering from postpartum psychosis

Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Enemyofpeace: 8:59am On Dec 28, 2017
Divay22:

I actually thought it was enemyofprogress that quoted me...
Anyways thanks wink..lemme check both.
na me, the trouble makertongue tongue
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Divay22(f): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
na me, the trouble makertongue tongue
I didn't see your normal hiss grin grin grin

Been long tho cheesy Hope you're doing good?
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by almarthins(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2017
Abeg who be the owner?

It is possible the owner self get that kind character unaware. grin
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Enemyofpeace: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2017
Divay22:

I didn't see your normal hiss grin grin grin

Been long tho cheesy Hope you're doing good?
wetin you wan take my hiss do?Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by Ibukunoluwa01: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2017
Please kindly Fill the questionnaire
https:///forms/Ql4gTlXJiK1ulqm73
Re: Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth by ofemigeorge(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2017
This is bad why are u exposing her tits the world grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It / Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen / Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.