Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. (31809 Views)

Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) / Dame Patience Jonathan Road By Wike Commissioned (Photos) / Nairalander Pictured With Bill Gates & Osinbajo At Dangote's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by Berlyn1(f): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2017
grin @ Kulboy your teeth set well #ILikit grin
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by chiefojiji(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2017
undecided

Well how much she dropped?

Atleast share cards for us out of it.... The pictures have no business to do with me, after all I no dey dere.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by OboOlora(f): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2017
Op, ur dad is aMason. What degree?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by Diso60090(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2017
No light for the house and why the boi dey fear to show he face for the pictures even use cap cover he face come still off light join make the phone camera dark
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by funnynation(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2017
When is Mr Nairaland contest happening again?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by ruggedtimi(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2017
op u be okrika boy
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by greendemocrats: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]So how much She give u from our money wen She thief?

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by hidhrhis(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2017
xreal:

@bolded

Why are you telling us something we already know?
You go sabi talk unecessarily too much.
Are you telling us that if he wern't in Liberia, he could had accompanied his wife to your family house and living room?

@Topic

Congratulating for wetin?
Did she remember your family all those while she was in Aso Rock?

Note:

She now goes on her kneels at the sight of Saraki.
I disrespected her ever since she started that habit.

spits on thread violently and walks out
I don't like the way u address the topic
it very wrong try to apologise to op cos u don't just type the first thing that comes to Ur mind at least review it first before posting it thatz how normal human being do it is only a psychic who never review things

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by Write2018: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2017
The husband is back now.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by xreal: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2017
hidhrhis:

I don't like the way u address the topic
it very wrong try to apologise to op cos u don't just type the first thing that comes to Ur mind at least review it first before posting it thatz how normal human being do it is only a psychic who never review things

OK.
Congratulations to the op and family.
I wish them greater things in life.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by AiiVee(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2017
ehhn OP please, i would like to know the King of where your is your father
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by dfrost: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2017
cummando:
Op no bullet proof? You get mind! That woman grammar dey break plexiglass

Do you read novels? Or are you into security?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by PrickGetSize(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2017
Even staunch APC online supporters would love to share pictures with GEJ's wife. Why? She's a popular figure, nobody knows you beyond Nairaland.
Simple.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by Yusuf4: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2017
Choi! see family. you're a rich kid bro.

My parents are in the village and am just hustling to take care of them.

Bro I dey envy you. I wish I had the opportunity to know what being a rich is like. I always wished we had such a big sitting room, well fed parents and at least one family car.

May God continue to bless your family.

me apart from TV and social media never saw Mama peace, let alone she coming to our house.

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by Enemyofpeace: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2017
xreal:

@bolded

Are you telling us that if he wern't in Liberia, he could had accompanied his wife to your family house and living room?

@Topic

Note:

grin grin Oga calm down and take a breath, and some cold water.. And some chill

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2017
Your time will come cool have faith.
Yusuf4:

Bro I dey envy you. I wish I had the opportunity to know what being a rich is like. I always wished we had such a big sitting room, well fed parents and at least one family car.

me apart from TV and social media never saw Mama peace, let alone she coming to our house.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by showghan(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2017
Mama P, shey na only you waka come?

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by kings09(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2017
No spit ur intestine join oo
xreal:

@bolded

@Topic

Note:

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by greendemocrats: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2017
Nawa
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by PowerGlory: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2017
Chai! Though Ojukwu is dead, his manhood still lives.
cruzita:
LOL,WITH DIS ENGLISH,I WILL RATHER KILL MYSELF THAN COMMIT SUCIDE
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by LegitBoy(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2017
xreal:

@bolded

@Topic

Note:

Ode it is fools like you that will meet Humblesmith or even Okon Lagos and start begging for a selfie. Who will the former first lady visit their family and won't be excited? Even her staunch haters because she is a big public figure

@Op no mind this one o, nah so poor people dy do, negativity don finish am

God bless my prince cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by LegitBoy(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2017
Okonkwo101:
410 odds available for today correct score ,call to be a winner today
How far now bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by xreal: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2017
LegitBoy:
Ode it is fools like you that will meet Humblesmith or even Okon Lagos and start begging for a selfie. Who will the former first lady visit their family and won't be excited? Even her staunch haters because she is a big public figure

@Op no mind this one o, nah so poor people dy do, negativity don finish am

God bless my prince cheesy

Kontinu!
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2017
Versace and Gucci partner do this your cap o cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by 1stladdy(f): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2017
MrHistorian:
Am I expected to congratulate OP bayii?

A Woman who with the help of her ineffectual husband supervised the unimaginable looting of our country patrimony is now being celebrated?

Rubbish!!

The Souls of those who died during the death execution in guise of Immigration recruitment exercise will continue to haunt this woman,her husband and whoever that associates with her!!!!

you Are So Irresponsible And Stupid. Jonathan's Administration Is A Thousand Times Better Than The Dullard's. And I Pray The Blood Of Citizens Who Died As A Result Of Hardship Be Upon Him And Those In Support Of His Government. Zombie

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by romeorailss: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2017
Okonkwo101:
410 odds available for today correct score ,call to be a winner today

Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee angry undecided
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2017
Berlyn1:
grin @ Kulboy your teeth set well #ILikit grin

Aunty na d money u like jooorrr grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by funlord(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Yusuf4:

I like your humility and your positive mind set.....No worry your time go come! Use the number on my profile and enter what's app let me renew your subscription for the new year with something light...... be easy!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh / Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu / PDP Governors Declare New Police Act Unconstitutional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.