Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara (16219 Views)

How Femi Gbajiamila Rigged The Election To Become Speaker - G70 (video) / Gbajabiamila Is On Course To Become Speaker - Tunji-ojo, Reps-elect Chairman / Speaker Dogara, Six Political Parties, Others Move To Stop Governor Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by Narldon: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2017
Is it something We already know?
Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by debossng: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2017
Truth
Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by Wallade(m): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2017
kolafolabi:
Bukola Saraki knows how to play Nigeria politics.. He was born and brought up in politics. I would not be surprised if he eventually wins a presidential ticket because that's what he is eyeing.

I don't think he will get it
Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by biodunjazz1: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2017
Guysssss many would doubt this just like my niggaz, I reserve dia names .lol... we all know about it together but just two of us got paid for ordinary viewing websites.. now my other niggaz wanna learn...lol.. that's life ...

check my signature and share ur own testimony
Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by olusola200: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2017
Saraki again

We have to watch out for this crook
Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by SouthEastFacts: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2017
Wallade:

Don't hate southwest; emulate the region, idiot!
I don't hate them and I'll never. I just hate people that arrogate to themselves who they are not.
Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by SouthEastFacts: 8:59am On Dec 28, 2017
verygudbadguy:

sad
Tinubu wasn't mentioned in the post. This is between strictly a discussion about Saraki and Dogara.

Dump your hatred for the SW people and let love lead you.
Read in between lines and you will see Tinubu clearly written everywhere.
Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by beejayphako(m): 9:06am On Dec 28, 2017
Alezra:
Amen.. I always said that prayer every morning
Omor you set o

Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by Deo1986(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2017
Anyone noticed there is divisiveness in APC? Saraki faction, Tinubu faction. Oyegun faction and Buhari faction undecided

1 Like

Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by omokaylove: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2017
Zendinho:
Lord Jesus bring forth my destiny helpers closer...
Let my name keep ringing in their mind and heart until they do something positively in my direction in Jesus name amen.
amen for u! i wish myself samething.
Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by fyneguy: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2017
What did you spend money on?
Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by Kingbusssy(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2017
Annie939:
everyone help you ,get ready to help yourself in 2019

Birds of the same feather
Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by Kingbusssy(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Annie939:
everyone help you ,get ready to help yourself in 2019

Birds of the same feather
Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by Ewaochesamco: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Congrats Hon speaker!
Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by Bimpe29: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Take it or leave it, Bukola Saraki is a chief strategist. If only he can be selfless, he would be a great leader of all times.
Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by Meritocracy: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
I thought it was Atiku as you stated before but remember that without your constituency people that made you a representative you would never become a speaker. Meanwhile only God that spares your life made it possible
Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by orisa37: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
Very good. Saraki and Dogara should cooperate to grant the 36 States 1, Full Resource Control, 2, Full Security Police Control, 3, Full State Election Control and 4, The Reverse Role to contribute uniform 10% of every State's Resource to run F.G..
We need Peace in this Country and a System to control Corruption, Selfishness, Tribalism and uncontrollable political miscalculations and misinformation....
Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by PFRB: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
fellowman:
Last time I checked,it was the Sultan of Sokoto that made you a speaker

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/22/how-sultan-of-sokoto-made-me-speaker-dogara/

Thank you my brother. I think the gene that makes people lie is too much in APC.
Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by Zendinho(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
[quote author=omokaylove post=63677137] amen for u! i wish myself samething.[..

Brotherly amen on.... don't worry God go reward our little effort in all endeavours in 2018....
Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by Zendinho(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Amen.. I always said that prayer every morning

Don't relent in praying cos certainly God will reward our little effort in the year ahead.....
Re: Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara by barcaboi(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
SouthEastFacts:
We know Tinubu cannot project himself outside SW. We know they lack that national appeal and sophistication. 2015 was their first ever successful political cooperation with the North and 1st Republic when Sokoto cooperated with Akintola to disgrace Awo.

Tinubu's effort to project his power in Middle Belt, Kogi was roundly defeated.
is kogi better for it? same goonz that sabotaged him are at each others throat; Bello is hands down one of the worst govs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu / NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll / Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.