Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku (17657 Views)

More Than Hundred Of People Contribute Money To Buy Presidential Nomination Form / Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form / Primaries: APC Proposes N55m For Presidential Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Solutionsblog(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2017
Am very sure this is not coming from Yoruba youth, why can't they buy the form for a fellow vibrant youth like me and stop this recycling game
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Oyindidi(f): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2017
We reject any person Yoruba's support. We still dey suffer from the first one
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Enemyofpeace: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2017
fatymore:
Stupid youths
Fatimo lenu e?
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by bettercreature(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2017
fakeprophet:
let conduct a vote here, not even Atiku this time around.

click like for Buhari, then share for stone... let's see who wins
No sane Yoruba man will vote for Atiku.Comes 2019 we must choose between a clueless government and a Thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Robisky001(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2017
The Nigeria youth is part of the problems in this country.... Rallying behind a former looter is the greatest height of stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Write2018: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2017
Lol. One little group now represents the whole west. The igbo group is coming up soon I suppose.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by jonnytad(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Walahi.... this one weak me die.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by fatymore(f): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Fatimo lenu e?
are they not stupid. Looking for fast money

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by bettercreature(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Robisky001:
The Nigeria youth is part of the problems in this country.... Rallying behind a former looter is the greatest height of stupidity.
South West is his biggest problem so he is trying to make people believe he is loved by South Western youth
I can bet my two � Atiku will never win South West

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Olril18(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
Am very sure its fayose and ffk
We have ceded the morons to Igbos
see painment oo
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Enemyofpeace: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2017
fatymore:
are they not stupid. Looking for fast money
if you get opportunity to make money from the people that looted our national wealth won't you? Fatimo wake up,stop this your holy holy,abi you no wan blow?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by koropotopoto: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:

the good people of yerobas are wise
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
kudos to the good yeroba Christians out there
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by ipodAreslave2ND: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2017
All these Ipod and AMC no go kill person...It's only a fool will vote for this atiku...The most corrupt politician in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Richy4(m): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Recycling the same kinda people is not worth it

Potato..potahto... tomato tomahto.. what is the difference.. sad
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by AreaFada2: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2017
So SW is already artikulating. grin cheesy
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by uvalued(m): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Sai Markafi
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Olril18(m): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Holyvurgin17:
This is mere propaganda from Atiku,no sane Yoruba youth will vote for Atiku
I'm sure Atiku owns 100% of money in the group's account
no sane Yoruba youth will vote Buhari

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by toolovely(m): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2017
Masama:
Na una sabi. Both Atiku and Buhari are the same thing. Old cargo politicians. We need someone different

they are not the same. yes, Atiku may be old but he's far better than Buhari.
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by IkpuMmadu: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2017
I just dey shame for Yoruba people....their eye service too much...they keep talking their hands in Nigeria

Atiku talk say him no get money to buy forms
Hmmmm after the PDP disgrace they want buy form for atiku

Make una no dey fall hands biko

Tufiakwa
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by magzey: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2017
Yoruba PDP group have the right to buy presidential form for Atiku.so what's the Big deal
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by tunary(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2017
Rigel95:
This is why Nigeria may not develop.
How can you think of collecting money from peasants to buy form for someone who earns more than #1bn daily?
They are nothing but bunch of idiots encouraging corruption
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:

E pain am
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by PStacks(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2017
agwom:
A youth group supporting former Vice President Atiku Abubakar says it has opened a bank account to enable its members raise funds from volunteers to buy the 2019 presidential form for the Wazirin Adamawa regardless of the political party platform he wishes to run on.

The group, under the aegis of Youth in Support of Atiku 2019 (YISA), said it has the responsibility to beg the former vice president to come and serve his country because he has the solution to Nigeria’s problems.

The YISA national president, Comrade Gbeminiyi Ololade, said this in a communique issued at the end of its end of year meeting on December 21, 2017, in Ibadan, which featured award presentation, prize giving, free medical tests and engagement for the 2018 activities.

Ololade said the former vice president’s investments in Nigeria and contribution towards the country’s development were incomparable to any other leader’s.

“He strongly believes in our country, Nigeria. That’s why we are in full support of him for a better Nigeria,” he also said.

The communiqué, jointly signed by YISA national president and national secretary, Bala Gana, which was made available to journalists yesterday, said the great grand patron award bestowed on former the former vice president had made him the number one citizen of the organisation.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/yoruba-youth-group-to-buy-presidential-form-for-atiku.html

lets just say scheming and gimmicks for 2019 officially just started.
Politics is very interesting in Nigeria. How would a group use its own Money to buy a Presidential Ticket for Atiku Abubakar? It not only beats me but baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by jdleo32(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2017
B. M. C on fire right now. They are look for a counter thread as we speak.
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by kprez(m): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2017
useless afonja old men
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Accscholar: 9:25am On Dec 28, 2017
Richy4:
Recycling the same kinda people is not worth it

Potato..potahto... tomato tomahto.. what is the difference.. sad

To be honest, I don't understand what the problem is. The same set of friends going round in circles and the young people keep supporting them.
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by gregyboy(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2017
it's a lie....

i was there few days ago where the boys where been paid to atikulate for him
nothing like “Yisa” is faked

the only yisa i know is the one been funded by atiku to lure people to buy his vote

i still wonder how this politician thinks my friend who was giving the money is here flexing us for Christmas

both atiku and pmb are incompetent leaders i spit on thier graves

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by DeanSim: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2017
My people will say, these people are just looking for what to eat.

Rubbish, selfish, wicked, perhaps evil.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by adioolayi(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2017
Atiku should not be carried away.....dey wan chop him money
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by DeanSim: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
I just dey shame for Yoruba people....their eye service too much...they keep talking their hands in Nigeria

Atiku talk say him no get money to buy forms
Hmmmm after the PDP disgrace they want buy form for atiku

Make una no dey fall hands biko

Tufiakwa

Learn not too generalise.

Yoruba people is too big for your mind to think.
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2017
Stone wins grin
fakeprophet:
let conduct a vote here, not even Atiku this time around.

click like for Buhari, then share for stone... let's see who wins

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) / Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk / Ex Kaduna Governor, Makarfi, Loses His Senate Seat To His Former Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.